Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Fiancée And My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And My Best Friend (24627 Views)

Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Honestfrend: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Am so confuse I don't know what 2 do..

Tnks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by HopeNeverDies: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Well, Looking from both Angles , coupled with the fact that it's a Single apartment... I absolutely would say u tell Your best friend NO...

But you see these days, these girls aren't meant to be trusted, Bro Code ( U shouldn't chop ur guy's eye because of these Girls... At the end of the day, things might not work out as you've think between u and ur gurl... And Las las, nah ur guy go remain for u )

But with what you've stated Sir, I'd suggest u let your guy understand... Coz he would be staying with u for days not just for a single day... 💔

An elder sister once told me, if ur ready to settle down with someone u love, Don't take heed to friends and Family coz if things goes south, ur gurl might be the only one for u..

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thank God for that your friend because he's divinely sent to come and stop the bombastic fornication you've been doing with somebody's daughter

Ashawo oshi
I hate to see two unmarried people having sex, it used to pain me very well nonsense

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by decatalyst(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
It is kinda complicated.

Not rendering help to your friend when he needs it most is betrayal of trust and friendship. Though he has NO right to force your hand into rendering him help because he has done same to you in the past.

If you ask me, I would keep my best friend and my girlfriend, not to talk of my fiancee far apart. I no wan hear story that touch.

On the flip side, I think your fiance's concert is valid. It is easy to accept 'visitor' but to send them away is a different ball game.

Having side P3, I think it is out of place for her to mandate you to stop your friend from staying with you. I hope that's not a red flag for a domineering or possessive woman. Will she also be determining who you speak to or where you visit...think am ooo

Note: you can reach an agreement with your friend about the exact days (Mon/tues/sat/sun/)he will be staying in the house and let him know this would only be possible till 2 weeks to your wedding.

Talk to your woman on the above and assure her that the agreement is sacrosanct.

Please stay away from sin, especially fornication.

Happy married life!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by fyzaila: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Which privacy are you talking about? Are u suppose to be cohabiting with your girlfriend in the first place?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Thank God for that your friend because he's divinely sent to come and stop the bombastic fornication you've been doing with somebody's daughter

Ashawo oshi
I hate to see two unmarried people having sex, it used to pain me very well nonsense
Ashawo oshi!!
're u a saint?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Ashawo oshi!!
're u a saint?
Shush it

You are also having sex with somebody's daughter yeye

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by pradoyeep: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
A
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Lungdick: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Shush it
don't mind him, he dosen't know you're a virgin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
This matter hard oooh
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Iseoluwani: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
This op can lie, ma everytime e dey get issue for relationship..
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Lee99: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
From experience I'd say don't let your friend stay, especially since you're planning on getting married, it's easy to let someone stay but it's not easy to tell them to leave and since it's a job he's coming for it'll take him a couple of months before he can get a place of his own. My two cents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Shush it

At least am not pretending

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

At least am not pretending
And who is pretending
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Brandiebird: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Your friend should understand and not pressure you’ and your fiancé should understand and not pressure you. Both of them are not good people.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by HarunaWest(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Honestfrend:
Hello guys!!

Please I need ur candid advice on this issue.. Am dating this lady and we re planning to go see her parent next month. So she always come to my place although her place is not far from mine..

No my best friend from childhood who lives in far from me want 2 come and be staying with me, since my place is close to his work place, although he will just be staying few days every week.
I try 2 make him understand that I have a woman in the house and we preparing for marriage.. But this his not going down well with my friend he said since am yet to marry her he should be allow to come stay with me. He started say things like he has left me at home with his girlfriend before which was in the past. My girl is not in support of him coming to stay with me due 2 privacy because it just a single apartment.

Please I don't want 2 have issues with my fiancee or my best friend.. I need an advice on how to convince either one of them.. Because I have no issue with my guy coming 2 stay but still as a man preparing 2 settle down I need some privacy..

Am so confuse I don't know what 2 do..

Tnks
What is wrong with youths of nowadays? You are camping a lady that you aren't married to and you are even proud of it. Well prolly your religion or culture accepts it, no qualms. That's by the way. Your guy is kinda right. You ought to house him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:

Ashawo oshi
lipsrsealed. What has the Op's lamentation got to do with sexxx? undecided
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by vincenteger: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Privacy for fornication you mean

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
If the guy has done it for you before...na there wahala dey ooo

Don't forget..she has her own house. Go and stay there, conscience go prick the dude..he will leave olorun..

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by brain54(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
You are very indecisive…

Why can’t you make up your mind?

What do you want?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Slynation(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2023
Your main guy wants to come stay with you for few days due to work issues and you are concerned about your girl who stays closeby?? Kai...weak men everywhere!!

If my girl can't tolerate my main hommie, their is no point going further with any marriage plans!! You haven't married her, yet she has started selecting people for you!! Omo...!!! Is this not a red flag to you?? Just chill until she stop your mother from visiting you, continue being a sissy...!!

I wonder how guys behave and relaxed to the extent their GF starts detecting how things should go in their life, your friend has even done the same for you in the past, but here you are...

If you cannot handle this small issue as a bachelor, your marriage go brutal oO!!

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Honestfrend: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Iseoluwani:
This op can lie, ma everytime e dey get issue for relationship..

Change is constant.. U seems to think that if a man is single yesterday he will still remain single in years 2 come.. Grow up..
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by GOFRONT(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Some of them up there has a BQ in their compound with nobody sleeping in it.

But they are here giving advice to Op to let his guy share in his selfcontain room.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Microwhy: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Yeye people.. cohabiting is a sin and not permissible in any religion.
Instead of Christians to fight for jannah, they'll be busy competing with Islam.
Its a religious war indeed. Coming publicly to glorify fornication is not strange or new to Christiandom.

Mumu people

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Baronthecelebri: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Same thing happened to me,my brother friend sent my brother, me and 2 guys from his house because of his girl friend that he got pregnant. Me and my brother,block him ASAP
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Baronthecelebri: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
So don't just say no to your friend.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Deeprooted: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Happy birthday to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Nextt: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Matter tie gele and wrapper. Let's call a meeting of the elders.
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by sofeo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alright
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by DirtyGold: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Friendship means little when it is convenient.

I'm sure this supposed conundrum will teach you life long lessons.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by Olodo24: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
That your friend is being reasonable and considerate. Imagine the intended invasion of privacy
Re: My Fiancée And My Best Friend by bewla(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Guys what was said in Tinubu record
Is he wright or wrong

Like if Tinubu forge documents

Share if his guilty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.