Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (51485 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ogawisdom(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2018
jeez damn old and ugly bride

fine guy like u why did u do this to yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Hassan88(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2018
rollybest:
Your wife looks older than you
It's her makeups... They (women) want to look younger but always end up looking older when dey apply stupid makeups

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by maureen44(f): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Haters everywhere, this guy has not finished posting his pre-wedding pics he stopped because of d bashing.

I doubt he will post his wedding pics for us. Guy enjoy ur wify. Don't mind haters. Pls also post your wedding pic here so haters can go die of depression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Geesaintagape: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Ur gal resemble ur grandma more, nice move no more hit n run kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Bostonfarms: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Na wa oo beautiful couple to be,beautiful grand ma,but why your grandma in your pre wedding pictures, shey your wife get grandma too.That one na family picture you hear,marriage na for 2people you think say na only you get family wen you love.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Funky123(f): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Beautiful pictures,me like your concept jare....May God grant you happiness in this journey,you won't regret it,May Godly children surround your table,you won't be barren of any good thing.....Carry go man,God get your back

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by esosuo: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Network is poor here in Shiloh so the pictures aren't loading so fast.

Please is the grandma the lady in jeans dancing shaku shaku by the pool?
chai why you evul like this na ?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by mcyemite(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Smart child, he's been looking for ways to take the grandma's burial picture for long and thought this is the perfect opportunity...

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by honeyjoyce(f): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Nice concept kissbeautiful bride,handsome groom and beautiful grandma...God bless your home

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Admssnhelp: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
who is the grandma?? who is the finance?

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by escapefromusa(f): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2018
SilentListener:
Damn ugly bride lipsrsealed mhen Nigeria women are fvcking ugly *spit*

If one would marry a physically unremarkable woman at least marry a young one. undecided
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2018
josiegirl27:
for someone complaining about upbringing , you sure reflect a lack of proper training and manners. That said I don't think she was referring to your parents in the negative,she was speaking on how your mum being a good woman created the opportunity for your family. Don't tell me alongside home training or the lack thereof you lack understanding too? Such traversty!

Well, I quite understand where your sentiment lies, therefore it's pointless engaging a mor0n with an unsuitable feminine qualities like you.

Need I remind you that you don't have to quote me either & if your fingers are that restless, you can stick your middle finger up your arse hole.

Who needs your input/opinion anywayundecided - minding your biz is profitable... òdè.

Idiot forming nonsense. cool
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

I knew it you nor well

grin Prescribe medication na, Dr. Fvcker.

Mtcheeew
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Thojan(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Not wife, fiancée.
rollybest:
Your wife looks older than you
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by shakmati(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Network is poor here in Shiloh so the pictures aren't loading so fast.

Please is the grandma the lady in jeans dancing shaku shaku by the pool?

Bwahahahaha. No. The grandma is the one wearing short knicker standing beside the one dancing by the pool. Wicked somebody!

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by ufondunenye(f): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=ChiefSweetus post=73589648]
How are you different from the others. This is far worse than the other comments. [/quote

Rie Nsi dia!!!
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Amaechi5(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Your fiancee don age small.

Meanwhile get the latest airtel data plan for android, iPhone and PC through here https://zpykiostech.com/airtel-data-plan-subscription-codes/
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

grin Prescribe medication na, Dr. Fvcker.

Mtcheeew

Take one Bleep in the evening

Take one d!ck in the morning
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by lastmaster(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
DukeofNZ:
Your supposed fiancee just resemble your grandmother in look, she is her fairer version. And I guess the difference between their ages is also less than 3.
This is why I detest nairaland.They are a lot of savage here with there savagery comments. A guy insulted me on Twitter,I destroyed the guy with words of savage learnt here on nairaland.The guy don't know what hit him.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Take one Bleep in the evening

Take one d!ck in the morning

It seems you don't gerrit niqqur, if you must quote anyone, coz your life depends on it, it's needless to mention their parents as they ain't the ones you're quoting. At least, show some respect as your madness needs to have limits.

Av got no problems with getting mentioned ok

Gerrit? undecided

Now get lost!

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2018
lastmaster:
This is why I detest nairaland.They are a lot of savage here with there savagery comments. A guy insulted me on Twitter,I destroyed the guy with words of savage learnt here on nairaland.The guy don't know what hit him.

Lolcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Rikidony(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Adiwana:
Is that Jesse pink man's breaking Bad in the background??if it is then You a G. GOD BLESS ya union cool cool
my thought exactly
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

It seems you don't gerrit niqqur, if you must quote anyone, coz your life depends on it, it's needless to mention their parents as they ain't the ones you're quoting. At least, show some respect as your madness needs to have limits.

Av got no problems with getting mentioned ok

Gerrit? undecided

Now get lost!

To use you cook beans dey hungry me �
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

To use you cook beans dey hungry me �

To use you do money rituals just dey hungry me. cool
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

To use you do money rituals just dey hungry me. cool

Come na money � kill you there
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Come na money � kill you there

Lolcheesy
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Ranchhoddas: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Adiwana:
Is that Jesse pink man's breaking Bad in the background??if it is then You a G. GOD BLESS ya union cool cool

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy

Who dey laugh with you omovia udo
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Rosarie(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
well u can honour ur grand mama in so many other ways.this is about the both of u.hope u will not be telling her ur martial issues.happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by faithfull18(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Those saying the fiancee looks older, I sincerely think you all need a fresh pair of recommended glasses.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Who dey laugh with you omovia udo

Lolcheesy you're a brand new clown... wallahicheesy

Obojo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.