Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians (1941 Views)

My Friend Said White Men Have Better D.icks Than Black Men / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
undecided
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Your friend is crazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
Your friend is crazy

Lol why
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Igbos are the most civilized people ever tongue.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
tonguetonguetongue
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by babtoundey(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Igbos are the most civilized tribe ever.

This reminds me of a Youruba proverb that says "It is he that has never stepped out of his father's farm that will insist his father's farm is the wildest in the world".

But who am I to blame you or say that you are wrong? After all, nooni nooni nooni, oun a ni laa naani. If you don't blow your own trumpet who will help you blow it?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by ChopBellefull(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
I served in Benin, and i realised they are still in 1980 while d world is already in it 2000s... Talking of d North da one na story for anoda day
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why doesn't this Onila non entity catch bans? It seems the most stupid posters in this forum are the most followed.
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
babtoundey:

This reminds me of a Youruba proverb that says "It is he that has never stepped out of his father's farm that will insist his father's farm is the wildest in the world".

But who am I to blame you or say that you are wrong? After all, nooni nooni nooni, oun a ni laa naani. If you don't blow your own trumpet who will help you blow it?
I saw this coming, I knew a Yoruba guy must quote me, its inevitable. Whenever you guys see a comment concerning Igbos, you begin to hyperventilate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by samysmoothfresh: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
meobizy:
Why doesn't this Onila non entity catch bans? It seems the most stupid posters in this forum are the most followed.

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by babtoundey(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
I saw this coming, I knew a Yoruba guy must quote me, its inevitable. Whenever you guys see a comment concerning Igbos, you begin to hyperventilate.

The only thing some set of people on this forum understand is fighting nonexistent fight. A Yoruba guy quotes you . . Then that makes you special? I only quoted you to tell you what you ought to know and not to engage you in any tribal combat.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
Igbos are the most civilized people ever tongue.
You meaning they are civilized in

drugs dealings

Selling fake fake things

Hawking earpiece and gala

begging other people to join them,in their Blafruad?

causing nuisance everywhere they go.

Or running away from their cursed region.

Which one hmmm?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Uyi168: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2018
ChopBellefull:
I served in Benin, and i realised they are still in 1980 while d world is already in it 2000s... Talking of d North da one na story for anoda day
..we know u are lying..
But continue..
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2018
babtoundey:

The only thing some set of people on this forum understand is fighting nonexistent fight. A Yoruba guy quotes you . . Then that makes you special? I only quoted you to tell you what you ought to know and not to engage you in any tribal combat.
You quoted me 'cause I said good things about igbos which Yoruba's don't like to hear, don't pretend you are not a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
You meaning they are civilized in
drugs dealings
Selling fake fake things
Hawking earpiece and gala
begging other people to join them,in their Blafruad?
causing nuisance everywhere they go.
Or running away from their cursed region.
Which one hmmm?
Who asked you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2018
This kind early morning
Arguers undecided
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Tamarapetty(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2018
#FlipsHair, yels oo cheesy
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by princfred(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Op shouldnt have taken his grandmothers snuff this early. Northerners that need igbos to help them see light. For our Edo people, ...hmmm.. If Italy no help them, who will? Wherever Igbos go, they aspire to bring development there because they won't want there village person to come visiting and find out that they are living in a village. Show me a developed place in Nigeria and I'll show you plenty Igbos there contributing their part. Argue this with your left ear.

Any afonja wey no dey use ear hear progress of others wey quote me yarn trash go bleat tire today. grin cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by omoregea: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2018
hmmm Igbos and tribalism. which way my brothers?
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
Who asked you?
well you people are pest in my state, you criminals should gtfo,and go developed your place .since you're the most civilized people in Nigeria nonsense.
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
well you people are pest in my state, you criminals should gtfo,and go developed your place .since you're the most civilized people in Nigeria nonsense.
Another Yoruba guy. Why do Igbo's give you all nighmares? do you even sleep well at night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
Another Yoruba guy. Why do Igbo's give you all nighmares? do you even sleep well at night?
OK go and developed the east and carry your criminality out of my state, I don't give a shlt about you people or the so called Yoruba you're accusing me of being.you criminals should just get the fvck off my state, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
What makes you think he is Yoruba?

To think you called someone else a bigot on the thread.
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
OK go and developed the east and carry your criminality out of my state, I don't give a shlt about you people or the so called Yoruba you're accusing me of being.you criminals should just get the fvck off my state, you're welcome.
What is the name of this state you are making so much noise about?
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by babtoundey(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
You quoted me 'cause I said good things about igbos which Yoruba's don't like to hear, don't pretend you are not a tribal bigot.

I am YORUBA. I'm proud and love to be. But that I don't like to hear good things about the Igbo is obstreperous. I love the Igbos and respect them. Igbos are great, wonderful and fantastic set of black race. And where do you get that claim that Yorubas don't like good things about the Igbos? How does that affect their livelihood?
Purge your mind of the bigotry of Nairaland. one day, may be, one day, you may have to live and and dine with non-Igbo (particularly the ones whose name you hate to hear).

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
What is the name of this state you are making so much noise about?
you're stupid and senseless, now get out of my mention,you dirty iyamiri.*spit*

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2018
babtoundey:

I am YORUBA. I'm proud and love to be. But that I don't like to hear good things about the Igbo is obstreperous. I love the Igbos and respect them. Igbos are great, wonderful and fantastic set of black race. And where do you get that claim that Yorubas don't like good things about the Igbos? How does that affect their livelihood?
Purge your mind of the bigotry of Nairaland. one day, may be, one day, you may have to live and and dine with non-Igbo (particularly the ones whose name you hate to hear).
I will never marry a Yoruba guy.
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
I will never marry a Yoruba guy.

You this ugly tribalist.

Are you not Chikita66? The girl that looks like a frog?

She-goat feeling funky grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by babtoundey(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=73539971]I will never marry a Yoruba guy.[/

Your decision, your choice, your life...

If that decision makes you fulfilled, God help you. But, whichever tribe you marry from doesn't guarantee you a happy marriage. What more, that you will never marry a Yoruba man doesn't mean you will never be related to a Yoruba man or woman. Life has its way of getting back at us.
Re: My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2018
This op set my Edo people up for slander,nice try op......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Video Of Diane On Top Of Elozonam Doing This In Bed At Goes Viral / I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication / The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.