Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Things You Can Do With Your Partner That Does Not Involve Spending Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Can Do With Your Partner That Does Not Involve Spending Money (473 Views)

Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / “any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake, Cancel That Love” Pastor David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can Do With Your Partner That Does Not Involve Spending Money by sEGXY2(m): 1:27am On Dec 04, 2018
These days there's much emphasis on being financially capable before delving into a relationship with a lady because money matters a lot but you don't have to necessarily break the bank before you and bae can have fun. LoudThoughts brings you ideas of things you can do that does not involve spending of money and still be romantic. worthwhile isn't it?
1) pray
2)sing romantic songs together
3)Play computer games
4) Cook for her or together
5)Clean the house
6)cuddle up and watch a movie
7) Read a book eg the bible
If she's not comfortable doing these with you maybe she isn't worth it after all!! one ticket things!!!

Source:http://loudthoughts.com.ng/showtopics.php?id=16&fbclid=IwAR2zcL4rlaOlPTqKr76o11oXcyXmQB9hrqaPWgsdYSziqduH7BJA8WL1bFk

Checkout
http://loudThoughts.com.ng
Re: Things You Can Do With Your Partner That Does Not Involve Spending Money by UprightEvil: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2018
Slaymamas will call for ur head... grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Romantic Or Memorable Moments In 2018 / MY Boyfriend Is 17 Years Younger Than I Am / Help Me Out On This Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.