Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? (2850 Views)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by mhizv(f): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Hate ke.....id rather sit at home with him all day playing video games.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Admin401:

Their government really takes care of them, but they still hate the government.
Sorry, some of us, specially middle class, we pay huge taxes and we support the welfare system. And we see how some just cheat the system and live better than people who works. But no, most people, we don't hate our government, it's the best way invented, American way of living. We are kinda spoiled with so many rights we have and we have the freedom to criticize our government and ask about what they do with our tax money.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Lucifer66(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold up!!!!
I am a gamer so I don’t know what you are talking about! If he does not game and is not into football we have a big problem.
Serious incompatibility ......
You can't be Nigerian shocked
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

You can't be Nigerian shocked
And that’s the bulk of the problem ....if you are different somehow you cannot be Nigerian right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Admin401:

Oh what the Bleep already! !!!!!
You need a hobby, I cannot be that hobby.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2018
I don’t hate seeing that, I am even always exited and if I support you ehn, forget it you don win be that wink I get the ginger.

I made an attempt to learn it then, it seemed hard so I assume my supporters’ club fully smiley
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

You need a hobby, I cannot be that hobby.

My hobby is gaming and shiitposting on Nairaland inbetween work.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Admin401:

My hobby is gaming and shiitposting on Nairaland inbetween work.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Lucifer66(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

And that’s the bulk of the problem ....if you are different somehow you cannot be Nigerian right?
With how high the illiteracy rate is, There's alot of things you don't expect the average Nigerian girl.
Most can't even play soccer.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

With how high the illiteracy rate is, There's alot of things you don't expect the average Nigerian girl.
Most can't even play soccer.
I have not met all the Nigerian women so won’t be making any blanket statements.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Lucifer66(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

I have not met all the Nigerian women so won’t be making any blanket statements.
There's a reason I used the "average " Nigerian girl.
It has a meaning undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

There's a reason I used the "average " Nigerian girl.
It has a meaning undecided

I find statistics terms are a hard thing for people to grasp lately.
You say average, some, most and everyone starts swarming your bloody mentions with accusations of generalizing.
It's pathetic.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Admin401:

Why arw African American women so beautiful?

I just don't like the way they talk though.
Swear too much. Not conscious about their speech.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
2buffagain:

I just don't like the way they talk though.
Swear too much. Not conscious about their speech.

Yeah. I basically mute their voice. I just focus on the facial structure, which is very very defined.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Fash20: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Robber: Your console or your babe
Me: My console ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need / Dating A Woman With Child / Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.