Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? (2812 Views)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
A lot of women, especially african women, hate seeing their men playing video games.
I spoke to some of them and they say it makes their man look immature, and that it is not a good look.
All that I have come to see as noise.

I've come to the conclusion that women are generally selfish and hate seeing their men having fun doing something that doesn't involve or benefit HER. Most of them can't play video games, so trust women, whatever leisure activity they lack the capacity to do or understand is deemed "childish". Besides, "How dare he" have fun without her? grin

Men on the other hand, WANT their women to have hobbies so they can understand that gum-body is not an appealing way to do relationships!

Air your thoughts...

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:
A lot of women, especially african women, hate seeing their men playing video games.
I spoke to some of them and they say it makes their man look immature, and that it is not a good look.

I've come to the conclusion that women are generally selfish and hate seeing their men having fun doing something that doesn't involve HER. Most of them can't play video games, so trust women, whatever leisure activity they lack the capacity to do or understand is deemed "childish". Besides, "How dare he" have fun without her? grin

Men on the other hand, WANT their women to have hobbies so they can understand that gum-body is not an appealing way to do relationships!

Air your thoughts...
Hold up!!!!
I am a gamer so I don’t know what you are talking about! If he does not game and is not into football we have a big problem.
Serious incompatibility ......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold up!!!!
I am a gamer so I don’t know what you are talking about! If he does not game and is not into football we have a big problem.

I'm sure by now you know you are a rare breed. You are anything but typical kiss
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:

I'm sure by now you know you are a rare breed. You are anything but typical kiss
Not rare
Just a different way of thinking
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:

I've come to the conclusion that women are generally selfish and hate seeing their men having fun doing something that doesn't involve HER. Most of them can't play video games, so trust women, whatever leisure activity they lack the capacity to do or understand is deemed "childish". Besides, "How dare he" have fun without her? grin

STORY OF OUR LIVES BRO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not rare
Just a different way of thinking

Na wa for you. You can't just take a compliment and be done with it. You must still argue join. undecided
Oya you are ordinary. Carry go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by highqueen(f): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
So long it doesn't take your time or divides your attention, I have no problem with him playing it.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Na wa for you. You can't just take a compliment and be done with it. You must still argue join. undecided
Oya you are ordinary. Carry go
It’s who who does not get me and my humour no wonder you resort to being petty ...typical
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by slayprint: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
It Is good not to generalize your opinion. Some women do not understand how fun playing video game is.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by IamPlato(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s who who does not get me and my humour no wonder you resort to being petty ...typical
MissRain calm Down... I Know Its The Season Of Heat Dont Let It Get To You

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:

I've come to the conclusion that women are generally selfish and hate seeing their men having fun doing something that doesn't involve or benefit HER. Most of them can't play video games, so trust women, whatever leisure activity they lack the capacity to do or understand is deemed "childish". Besides, "How dare he" have fun without her? grin

Air your thoughts...
You generalised, but to be sincere. Some of you are dating your games while your gfs are sidechicks to the games. I could imagine going on a weekend to my bf's place, and what he does most of the time is PS. It's not nice na. grin Secondly, these games are addictive 'cause I could remember when my brother was addicted to PS. On one of his holidays, whenever there's light, he and the younger one will connect their game to the only TV in the house and one of our neighbour who was married then will join. That's how they'll be playing turns for a whole day, I won't be allowed to see movies sef. Imagine if I were a gf or wife?

That said, I'll love it if my bf/husband plays game at his leisure time. We could play together sef. Just know when to be serious with more important things - games don't pay bills.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold up!!!!

Respect to a fellow gamer. Same here
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who cares, as long as it's not taking away from responsibility
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by habsydiamond(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
The only set of women that won't like a gaming guy would be those that don't see anything interesting in video games.... For a game playing guy to have a gamer as girlfriend will be romantic...same goes for football lovers too..
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
The only set of women that won't like a gaming guy would be those that don't anything interest in video games.... For a game playing guy to have a gamer as girlfriend will be romantic...

But that's exactly my point.
You don't HAVE to also be interested in what a guy does for fun to see it as acceptable.
Women have all sorts of things they do for "fun" that we don't understand or care for, but they enjoy it and it keeps them off our backs for a while so we are more than happy to have them do that.

It's this foolishly arrogant need to feel that you must have a say over what your partner finds fun (because you don't) that I am against.

I'm not talking about abolishing responsibilities. I'm talking about pure "I just don't like seeing him play video games" foolishness.

They know who they are.
Granted, it is only the ones who see no issue or are gamers themselves that will comment to talk about generalization (as if anyone used the word "ALL" ). Most of them will not comment because they have no logical means to explain their selfishness.

The sentiment I raised on this thread is a wide spread known conundrum.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by MissRaine69(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamPlato:
MissRain calm Down... I Know Its The Season Of Heat Dont Let It Get To You
Why do I bother?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by IamPlato(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why do I bother?
Have You Seen My Book?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
She gets what I'm saying, and is speaking directly to the earlier mentioned selfish women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUFtA19AQFA
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
I love men that play video games, i just love to watch cos to me video games have a story line different from normal movies like God of War, GTA, Call of Duty, etc, cant remember some, y'all shouldnt be serious all the time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Starboytwo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Me nko my GF is addicted to bet9ja....every Saturday her tickets always long like rope....and she never win once....always trying to win 30 billion with 100 naira.... Ole omo Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
I like to play video games myself but I stopped plying them, it's very addictive. I don't mind my man playing for hours unless he doesn't work playing all the time. He can play in his free time or watch football, we can watch football or play together or I have my own hobbies to enjoy. Live and let live, make each other life happy life, then all is better.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
I love games, infact most of the things i download apart from songs are games! 24/7 i don't mind. . Can't be with a boring partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by nodeKWKLFL: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Who cares? I enjoy playing my battlefield multi-player. If you no love again no wahala. Why would my fun not of importance just because a partner doesn't participate or have interest in it? If you see video games as childish, that means you are indeed a full grown baboon with an infant's brain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
cool
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold up!!!!
I am a gamer

Oh what the Bleep already! !!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
2buffagain:
She gets what I'm saying, and is speaking directly to the earlier mentioned selfish women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUFtA19AQFA

Why arw African American women so beautiful?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Admin401:

Why arw African American women so beautiful?

Genetic mixing.
Also, no matter how "hard" growing up is might be for even a poor person in yankee, Every human being (that isn't a druggie) should be able to get their basic needs met (food stamps, welfare, etc) unlike naija where there is no such thing as welfare.

Although welfare does have its pros and cons.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold up!!!!
you be woman undecided
Tomboy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
well lets just say the only thing ladies want you to be pressing with utmost attention is their boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
2buffagain:

Genetic mixing.
Also, no matter how "hard" growing up is might be for even a poor person in yankee, Every human being (that isn't a druggie) should be able to get their basic needs met (food stamps, welfare, etc) unlike naija where there is no such thing as welfare.

Although welfare does have its pros and cons.

Their government really takes care of them, but they still hate the government.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by marvin906(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
When am with my call of duty am in another realm
You can just be naked there lord knows I won't send you..buh is really fun to play with your partner

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? by 2buffagain(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Admin401:

Their government really takes care of them, but they still hate the government.

Human beings will never be satisfied.
If you gave them $1000 for free every month, they will eventually hate you for not making it $2000.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off / Please Help, She's Suicidal. / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.