Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages (8384 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by 0hsisi: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2010
see handsome man about to go to waste
why not all these ugly ones like bk/babe
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
get rich or die trying grin grin grin
seriously though, something has to be mentally wrong with someone over the age of 40 who still runs around london looking for accounts to throw bogus checks in, looking for names to use for extra benefit claims, looking for any kind of stupid fraudulent activity. at that age you should just start consolidating and building something that will last you for a lifetime like a viable CAREER or a viable business. i find nigerians in london truly an amazing bunch. you will see old men running in and out of banks cashing bogus chekeres or looking for people with accounts. its mind boggling and crazy.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
0hsisi:

see handsome man about to go to waste
why not all these ugly ones like bk/babe
who said he was going to waste ? his nice big african butt will be a good solace for tyrones jamaican prick
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by oladayo042: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2010
"Creativity" grin grin grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nwaka77: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
becomrich3:

what most people dont know over here is that africa men are more like slave to thier women, they work like dogs for his wife.

You lie! angryIn this part of the world, unless you're making $100,000 annually before taxes, chances are that the wife also has to contribute to paying some of the bills. Now in Naija, it might be a different story but not here in the western world.

MaziUche0:

becomrich3 has spoken the truth for once. African men do work like slaves for their women. Especially an Igbo man. And it is never good enough for our women. angry

Don't deceive yourself please! My sister is married to a man from Abia State. The couple live in naija and she has been the one paying all the bills since they got married 7 years ago and still is. He lied to her when they were dating that he is a business man. I guess he is in the business of being and staying lazy! Also, like I mentioned to becomepoor, in this part of the world (USA), unless you are making really good money, chances are the wife has to work and chip in to pay for some of the bills especially because of all the taxes uncle Sam takes from a paycheck each pay period. Is that not why naija men are in the business of bringing unsuspecting women from back home, have them go to nursing school so that the woman can in turn make good money after she graduates and pay some of the bills?

Lastly gentlemen, go and marry from another country please. It is not by force to marry a fellow naija. You can take your pick from the gazillion other women from other nationalities roaming the face of the earth. If some of us are married to men from other cultures, then I am sure you can do the same instead of coming to nairaland to complain.

Peace, out!
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nwaka77:

You lie! angryIn this part of the world, unless you're making $100,000 annually before taxes, chances are that the wife also has to contribute to paying some of the bills. Now in Naija, it might be a different story but not here in the western world.

Don't deceive yourself please! My sister is married to a man from Abia State. The couple live in naija and she has been the one paying all the bills since they got married 7 years ago and still is. He lied to her when they were dating that he is a business man. I guess he is in the business of being and staying lazy! Also, like I mentioned to becomepoor, in this part of the world (USA), unless you are making really good money, chances are the wife has to work and chip in to pay for some of the bills especially because of all the taxes uncle Sam takes from a paycheck each pay period. Is that not why naija men are in the business of bringing unsuspecting women from back home, have them go to nursing school so that the woman can in turn make good money after she graduates and pay some of the bills?

Lastly gentlemen, go and marry from another country please. It is not by force to marry a fellow naija. You can take your pick from the gazillion other women from other nationalities roaming the face of the earth. If some of us are married to men from other cultures, then I am sure you can do the same instead of coming to nairaland to complain.

Peace, out!

Although I agree with your post, how is $100,000 annually good money? That's not much.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by na2day2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
becomrich3:

what most people dont know over here is that africa men are more like slave to thier women, they work like dogs for his wife.

GBAM! one for ur money, two for ur soul, three for when she dumps u, here we go! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by adconline(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
[b]I relocated once to the US for so days, One of the women likely decieve me, she had 2 kid. US women are smart. She pretended like a sister with no children. It was one africa american friend that saved me, he got to know she had 2 children. They can make you pay child support for children that is not yours. The first thing that made me believe this friend, was I remember this lady told me, If she married me, I was going to use condom. How can you marry someone and use condom. How do you have children??. Can you be married and be using condom, when I was not impotent. I know after 9 month, her phone would never stop ring from africa, sending her anionted oil. Even some people would send your traditional medicine. For an african that was funny. African dont use condom when they are marriage. that why we are many. When we think of 40 children in africa. Someone telling me of condom. So dont be desperate, wait for the right person. dont be desperate

Even over here , you still find a woman, who will marry you for real and get your papers. so why look for fake marriage. [/b]

Always talking gibberish
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
adconline:

Always talking gibberish

Dude what are you talking about? People are so quick to vilify becommrich, why dont you read all his posts on this thread. . . .

It's not a new thing that single mothers try to marry men without acknowledging their suitors of their parental status.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Dude what are you talking about? People are so quick to vilify becommrich, why dont you read all his posts on this thread. . . .

It's not a new thing that single mothers try to marry men without acknowledging their suitors of their parental status.
so women also commit fraud. . .lwkmd
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so women also commit fraud. . .lwkmd
lol titi wa ko le bi ti eyin okurin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol titi wa ko le bi ti eyin okurin
iro nla. . .what crime is a greater than covering up by a single mother who have a child but claim to be brand new to her mugu fiance ? That one na crime against humanity o.lol
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by REALTRUTH1: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nwaka77:

You lie!  angryIn this part of the world, unless you're making $100,000 annually before taxes, chances are that the wife also has to contribute to paying some of the bills. Now in Naija, it might be a different story but not here in the western world.
Peace, out!
I LOVE YOU,,,I mean ur intelligence!! U actually wowed me,,,With ladies like you,,,there is still hope for women back home to wise up,,,
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

iro nla. . .what crime is a greater than covering up by a single mother who have a child but claim to be brand new to her mugu fiance ? That one na crime against humanity o.lol
Nah, what's worse is a man that claims to be rich, but is actually cant afford a button. Such men should be castrated for trying to make an innocent woman suffer in poverty.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nah, what's worse is a man that claims to be rich, but is actually cant afford a button. Such men should be castrated for trying to make an innocent woman suffer in poverty.
~Bluetooth:

compare these two criminal acts and tell me that women are not worse off besides why would a man lie to a woman to get her.i guess ladies of nowadays are interested in hearing goodnews,so the men are really giving them.too bad sha
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

maybe if the woman had her shyttt together her choice of man will not affect her economic level. her choice of men will not pull her into poverty because she has her own.  grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

compare these two criminal acts and tell me that women are not worse off besides why would a man lie to a woman to get her.i guess ladies of nowadays are interested in hearing goodnews,so the men are really giving them.too bad sha
Children are blessings, poverty is not. I will do anything in my power to have a man that tries to put me in poverty arrested.

Tell the truth, if she no like, move on to your own level. I'm sure there are other women out there ready to marry a poor man.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Children are blessings, poverty is not. I will do anything in my power to have a man that tries to put me in poverty arrested.

Tell the truth, if she no like, move on to your own level. I'm sure there are other women out there ready to marry a poor man.
poverty is a blessing because only through poverty can you PURELY connect with God. jesus was poor and paul (who wrote half of the bible) was poor but they were also the richest men alive.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
buzugee:

maybe if the woman had her shyttt together her choice of man will not affect her economic level. her choice of men will not pull her into poverty because she has her own.  grin
Very very true mehn. But a rich woman might also want a rich man  wink
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
buzugee:

poverty is a blessing because only through poverty can you PURELY connect with God. jesus was poor and paul (who wrote half of the bible) was poor but they were also the richest men alive.
na wetin? shiooooorrrr lol. Being poor does not mean you're more connective to God [atleast pertaining to Nigerian men], and neither does richness take you further from God.

Abi havent you seen millionaire pastors and poor pastors?
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Very very true mehn. But a rich woman might also want a rich man  wink
a rich woman may want a rich man but a rich man is not looking for rich women. a rich man is looking for the FINEST woman. ok so a woman with money, if ugly, has to look for a poor stud who she will take care of. a rich woman does not have a pool of men at her disposal. a rich man on the other hand has a pool of women at his disposal. my point being, as a woman, please get your shyttt together if you are not fine  grin grin nobody need poor ugly woman wey dey do yanga say she want rich man because she hates poverty  grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

na wetin? shiooooorrrr lol. Being poor does not mean you're more connective to God [atleast pertaining to Nigerian men], and neither does richness take you further from God.

Abi havent you seen millionaire pastors and poor pastors?
those millionaire pastors are not real pastors. they are seeking their heaven on earth. that is a sign of a fraudulent pastor. how is a pastor a millionaire in a world full of hungry people ? does that sound like a real person of God to you ?

as per my other point, yeah i was just being flippant, but the fact still remains that a poor man has a better chance of being closer to God than a rich man.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
buzugee:

a rich woman may want a rich man but a rich man is not looking for rich women. a rich man is looking for the FINEST woman. ok so a woman with money, if ugly, has to look for a poor stud who she will take care of. a rich woman does not have a pool of men at her disposal. a rich man on the other hand has a pool of women at his disposal. my point being, as a woman, please get your shyttt together if you are not fine  grin grin nobody need poor ugly woman wey dey do yanga say she want rich man because she hates poverty  grin
ROTFLMAO!!!! You no well grin grin grin

Plz allow. An ugly woman can find any sexy man. If she's very confident and secure lol, and if she knows how to work her boo's mind.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

children are blessings,therefore,a woman can lie to a man in order to tie him down by force.u no serious
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
buzugee:

those millionaire pastors are not real pastors. they are seeking their heaven on earth. that is a sign of a fraudulent pastor. how is a pastor a millionaire in a world full of hungry people ? does that sound like a real person of God to you ?

as per my other point, yeah i was just being flippant, but the fact still remains that a poor man has a better chance of being closer to God than a rich man.
LOL True that, that was a bad example.

PUHLZZZ, Sorry excuse. I'd like someone to come to me with that line; "I'm poor, but that makes me closer to God."
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

children are blessings,therefore,a woman can lie to a man in order to tie him down by force.u no serious
I'm not saying it's not wrong. Just saying men's lies are worst.
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!!! You no well grin grin grin

Plz allow. An ugly woman can find any sexy man. If she's very confident and secure lol, and if she knows how to work her boo's mind.
anything is possible grin grin grin beauty is in the eye of the beholder. grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'm not saying it's not wrong. Just saying men's lies are worst.
i disagree totally.A man's lie can always leak at a certain time but some woman lies may not leak till she dies.there are many children out there who are born by one man but fathered by another man.can you imagine a black woman with 2 children already giving birth to a white child ?
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL True that, that was a bad example.

PUHLZZZ, Sorry excuse. I'd like someone to come to me with that line; "I'm poor, but that makes me closer to God."
grin grin grin thats a good line. that line will work in utah with all those mormon girls grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i disagree totally.A man's lie can always leak at a certain time but some woman lies may not leak till she dies.there are many children out there who are born by one man but fathered by another man.can you imagine a black woman with 2 children already giving birth to a white child ?
grin that was genetic mutation or a collusion of recessive genes. abeg free that british naija woman.  grin
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2010
buzugee:

grin that was genetic mutation or a collusion of recessive genes. abeg free that british naija woman.  grin
Never under-estimate the power of a woman !!!
Re: Uk Court Convicts Nigerian Pastor Over 360 Fake Marriages by buzugee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Although I agree with your post, how is $100,000 annually good money? That's not much.
and let me quickly address this ya post. now maybe you are the daughter of babangida and you are flossing in ya 10 million dollar house in florida, in that case it is understandable to sneeze at a six figure salary, but on the ground level in the midst of plebeians like the rest of us, a six figure salary is MUCH. look at it this way, there are thousands of career fields in america, but in only ONE career field are you GUARANTEED a six figure salary. ok only ONE out of THOUSANDS of career fields are you guaranteed a six figure salary. and that is the healthcare field.  wink abeg make i borrow a coupla dollars from you there my rich sister  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims / Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' / Peoples Democratic Movement Adopts Ize-iyamu As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.