Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding (52921 Views)

Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face / Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by dohhnutt1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Its still better, at least they will have kids, not like banky that spends heaven on earth and las las adesuwa can't give birth to even a lizard

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
I like this. Thumbs up for the simplicity.
Perhaps, don't you also consider the fact that it would lead to incessant divorce among couples should it become a norm to wed in this manner in Naija? After all, I can easily get married to another woman/man without having to spend nothing.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Litmus: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerian weddings are wonderful, stop condemning yourselves and elevating whatever others do above your values. Nigerians weddings are lavish, fun, fashionable and revolutionising others. Nigerian ways brings so much to the world and I wish insecure Nigerians and brainwashed/envious Africa would recognise this and that the “all-too-knowing whites” would leave Nigerians alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by darrellg9: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Then the servant told Isaac all he had done. Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
Genesis 24:66‭-‬67 NIV
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by sweetrace(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U are a LIAR.
No NIGERIAN LADY residing in AFRICA will ever like this....

And you are an expert on all Nigerian ladies? This type of wedding is already happening here in Nigeria. There are couples who choose to go to their pastors on a weekday to be joined as husband and wife. So far they get their marriage certificate. There are others who simply go to the registry. Somebfamilies have so many issues that having a traditional wedding will simply become a full blown war. So both parties simply don’t do it. Please stop underestimating Nigerian women. There are lots who understand that it is better to have some money for the actual marriage than for the wedding. Then there are those like me that don’t like crowds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by owoshuyi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
CORRECTION:the groom,bride, the pastor, and the person snapping the pictures
G1STM0RE:
Wonders shall never end as they say! oyinbo couple got married recently in the simplest way at a tourism, there were no guests, chair, bride price, no wedding gown, no suit, no hall, no bridal train, no live band, no MC, no engagement list.

It's just the groom, bride and the pastor, [/b]even their parents are not their besides, they stood up from the beginning to the end. Check below to see how a Nigerian man reacted!

[b]BY GISTMORE.COM
- https://gistmore.com/oyinbo-couple-got-married-in-the-simplest-way-at-tourism-photos

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by talk2emma: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Half marriage
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by jagaban1111(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U are a LIAR.
No NIGERIAN LADY residing in AFRICA will ever like this....
you can't be so sure
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by GetCofOProperty: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
owoshuyi:
CORRECTION:the groom,bride, the pastor, and the person snapping the pictures
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria...too fake country. I tries it ..but the family came after me..I did it low key anyways.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by mhizbel(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
I love the simplicity but... I think there should be some witnesses apart from the Priest.
I would like to do a closed door marriage ceremony, especially the Traditional marriage.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by sweetilicious(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
I like this. Thumbs up for the simplicity.
No parents and family members?
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by khiaa(f): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2018
It's unbelievable to me how most of you equate a big wedding to a happy marriage. shocked A wedding only last at the most a couple of hours, marriage is supposed to last a lifetime. I say, have a small wedding and put the money you would have spent on a big wedding into your savings. Put 5% of your heart into your wedding day and 95% into your marriage. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Can You Name This Kiss(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.