Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? (7592 Views)

Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. / The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
This has been bothering me for sometime now
Whether it is possible
Please what do you guys have to say about it?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
v. Guys over to you
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by samysmoothfresh: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
By sexually addicted you mean?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
v. Guys over to you
You could also say what's on your mind..
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
By sexually addicted you mean?
Like always wanting to have s*x with a particular person
You can't stay up to a month without wanting to s*x with the person.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Kenzico(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kenzico:
Say what's on your mind please
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Trustme2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
You rub honey there? Or you can go ten rounds non stop? grin grin ;DD
You Ex boyfriend doesn't want to let go
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Kenzico(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Say what's on your mind please

When you engage in intercourse with someone who likes to do it like you....That's when the addiction starts

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
I'm not sure, i dunno sha
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by samysmoothfresh: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Like always wanting to have s*x with a particular person You can't stay up to a month without wanting to s*x with the person.

yea it's possible........crazy, but it is. grin

why would this bother you BTW.....mind sharing?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
This has been bothering me for sometime now
Whether it is possible
Please what do you guys have to say about it?
Asking whether it's possible is funny. But to answer your question, people do get addicted to having sex with a particular person. There could be lot of reasons for that; the sex was good, and the person may not have had it better with another. Could be psychological; some just find it difficult breaking away after sex. Another I could remember is that virgins get too attached to those who deflower them at the time the relationship is still on and if not properly managed, could lead to an addiction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Ehiscotch(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
It may not necessarily be down to the main intercourse itself. Maybe the pre-intimacy, or the way he moans and compliments you during intercourse or he could go longer rounds or probably how he treats you generally. He could be more romantic and charming too or just natural chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Splinz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Asking whether it's possible is funny. But to answer your question, people do get addicted to having sex with a particular person. There could be lot of reasons for that; the sex was good, and the person may not have had it better with another. Could be psychological; some just find it difficult breaking away after sex. Another I could remember is that virgins get too attached to those who deflower them at the time the relationship is still on and if not properly managed, could lead to an addiction.

Good. smiley

Kim I have this feelings that Op has tasted the cassava she has never had before.

You know, those earth shattering moment(s) she may have had with the said rod. And now she's thinking: Shey that guy no jazz me?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:

I really love this
Thanks alot
But about the virgin part have you seen it happen before?...
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Oreofepeters: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:
It may not necessarily be down to the main intercourse itself. Maybe the pre-intimacy, or the way he moans and compliments you during intercourse or he could go longer rounds or probably how he treats you generally. He could be more romantic and charming too or just natural chemistry.
so man dey moan? Doesn't that sound gay? Just saying...

@OP

If diick can make one go crazy so expect nothing less.
The diick is Wonderful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:

Good. smiley

Kim I have this feelings that Op has tasted the cassava she has never had before.

You know, those earth shattering moment(s) she may have had with the said rod. And now she's thinking: Shey that guy no jazz me?
Most likely. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Uglymugg: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
How big is the guys stuff? Let's start from there.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Bloooody(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
v. Guys over to you
Guys over to you?
Do women not have sex too?
Are you trying to say we are sex addicts?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Most likely. grin
Lol it's actually not me but a friend am asking for...
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I really love this
Thanks alot
But about the virgin part have you seen it happen before?...
Yes, I created a somewhat related thread here last month on the same issue.
Oreofepeters:
Men are humans too, and it's only natural to moan or groan whichever word you choose to use.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol it's actually not me but a friend am asking for...
We know. grin

19 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bloooody:
Guys over to you? Do women not have sex too? Are you trying to say we are sex addicts?
Never said that, you did.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Lol, kuku kee me. How does it sound gay??
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by MannieA(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bloooody:
Guys over to you? Do women not have sex too? Are you trying to say we are sex addicts?
lollllzzzz....calm down jare
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Alaadin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
OP has been dikmatized grin

It happens.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by MannieA(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
We know. grin

lollllzzzzz....it's always a friend

9 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kenzico:

When you engage in intercourse with someone who likes to do it like you....That's when the addiction starts

Or maybe he's the first guy she's been with?
That's why they can't seem to stop?...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

lollllzzzzz....it's always a friend
If you know, you know. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Of course it is
Re: Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? by MannieA(f): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
well...in my opinion.. it does happen... it may be due to the fact DAT u feel comfortable with him...you know... girls are freaky when they get comfortable with a nigga...and also...u prolly love the dick...lollzz...who knows.. he gives you some seriously good dicking... just saying
as for the virgin part... omo...Virgins find it hard to let go oo...they will follow u anywhere and everywhere

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Big Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Big Bum Begins To Deflate, Lady Cries Out In Pain / Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.