Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) (7605 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by WaterPurifier: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Before now I thought guys are just being sacarstic on our ladies. But see this below

Is this true? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Vyzz: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Iceyjayz: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I see
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by vanida6: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ehnn now nobody want to be broke cheesy cheesy

if u aint get money abeegii left grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
what do you want us to do?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
vanida6:

Women like you are the reason why most Nigerian men prefer to marry foreign women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by WrittyWritter(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Everyone likes money and hate being broke..we females just like a little bit more..lol
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
The way some people chat make me puke. Example

Guy: hi

Girl : hello

Guy : how are you

Girl : fine

Guy : how was your day?

Guy : did you eat?

Girl : yes

People who chat like this have no sense.

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by dukeprince50: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
lol
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
The girl na hungry bred.
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by mosdii(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hungry hoe
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
There is no proof that the response was from a girl.
Even if it was, she said nothing wrong. Me too, I like money and I dislike being broke.

When a girl tell you she likes money, she is just been human. She can work and earn her own money, not bad. It is when she have that entitlement mentality towards your own money, and believes that her puna is an asset, that is when you know she is a typical hoelosho.
WaterPurifier:
Before now I thought guys are just being sacarstic on our ladies. But see this below

Is this true? grin

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by uthlaw: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
WaterPurifier:

Is this true? grin
use her for money ritual,they don't have used!
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by phazotron(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:

Plain retards

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'm not surprised,,,i like her because she's straight forward,, unlike some who pretend,,�
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by FahBuLous: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:

Oga, they have no head at all..
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by MarjieJ57(f): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
People that chat like this to each other have no real interest each other; or have no clue how to talk to each other. Either way both need to find someone that can give them substance.

Masonkaycares:

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Masonkaycares:

How are you doing and you reply me just Fine
I don block you immediately

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by MarjieJ57(f): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2020
I interpret her response as being sarcastic. His questions are just as bad as her answers. If someone asked me questions like that, I'd be a smartass too. I think women are looking for men to wow them when chatting. They want a natural conversation, not job interview question. Make her laugh! Ask her how her day was. What are her plans for the evening; then take it from there.

This is what she's looking for:

1. Be original. Send her such kind of messages, she will never get from other guys.
2. Do not just say "hello" or send her a strange smile, think of a way to make her smile.
3. Enchant her with your wit. Make a witty remark, make her laugh. Show her that you can be smart, even in the message.
4. Tell her something new. If you've just heard great news that could surprise her, share your knowledge.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1143993-how-chat-a-girl.html

PUNAengineOIL:
There is no proof that the response was from a girl.
Even if it was, she said nothing wrong. Me too, I like money and I dislike being broke.

When a girl tell you she likes money, she is just been human. She can work and earn her own money, not bad. It is when she have that entitlement mentality towards your own money, and believes that her puna is an asset, that is when you know she is a typical hoelosho.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by VickyRotex(f): 3:28am On Oct 06, 2020
I think she was just being sarcastic. Cos really, who still asks someone about their likes and dislikes in a GTKY chat/convo? Seriously
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by JordanMichael(m): 4:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Nobody love been broke either should have be your to her
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Masonkaycares:

if a girl replies u like that in chat then she has no interest in u.no be by force.just let her be

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Another thread to bash the lady folks. Lol

If you want a rational chat with a lady, then come up with some good witty lines. Not some old question tag like that have been having through their lives. Boring!

I have been having a great convo with ladies since 2go days. Ain't that hard. Really!

The downside of it is that I don't bother chatting up ladies I have no romantic/business interest in.
I prefer calling them when I have the time.

Who's got the time for a boring conversation in this age? Lol

Meanwhile, check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2020
ALL DAY LONG, SAME COMPLAINS. IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE DULL FISHBRAIN CHATS, INTERVIEWS, SHORTHANDS, SINGLE WORD ANSWERS AND THE REST OF THE THINGS Y'ALL CRY ABOUT.. DON'T CHAT WITH ANYBODY!
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, PLAY A GAME OR TYPE YOUR TIME AWAY HERE ON NAIRALAND OR IN MICROSOFT OFFICE APP.
IF YOU DON'T CHAT WITH WOMEN IN A YEAR, YOU WON'T DIE. SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AT IT FOR NEARLY TWO DECADES. undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Silentgroper(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
if a girl replies u like that in chat then she has no interest in u.no be by force.just let her be
Hw hard is it 4 her to make it known to d guy that she's nt interested. Dz one na jxt waste of time.
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Freestainworld(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Now Dem never leave you? Run ooo, how many times will I tell you Nigeria is not for you, you are a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by ukaface(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Be like op loves been broke.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2020
vanida6:

Greet your bf for me tell him ziini is greeting him
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
what do you want us to do?
bro shey you never resume ban nii grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by CosmicPhoenix: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2020
till november
ZIINI:
bro shey you never resume ban nii grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
till november

Mofur wetin you do that one na Almighty ban like my own O grin
Try beg jutwis na

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.