Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? (12191 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saffi:
Currently in a relationship, he’s in his 30s. He’s actually been pressuring me to marry him, but I’m taking my time.
At 23, you sure have some time. Don't rush into it if you know you are not ready for it and don't forget to prepare yourself for it too by reading relationship books, listening to messages, seeking advice from those you trust and above all ask God to guide you
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
humilitypays:
That's to you. Maybe she still needs to learn work well so that when she gets the money to buy sewing machines and all she needs to kickstart, she won't lose customers due to bad work or poor finishing.

So don't say its late
True
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Oshin56(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Money

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by princfred(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amba555:

Being spiritual should be an added advantage for you bro
That's if its the nice kind of spiritual am talking diabolic spiritual. I even consider myself lucky to have escaped them. Should give thanksgiving sef on almost each case if not for......Hardly am I attracted to normal girls -the diabo-wrong ones they attract me I attract them only to find out later cos am highly inquisitive early on and initiate de-escalation maneuvers.
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
I’m 20 broke and focused I must leave this shithole county before 25
U are not going to school??
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
gloria34:
Soon-to-be 23, i love wedding gowns, honey moon stories etc but i'm not sure i'm ready 4 marriage. Just Dont know y, so many things on my head sha
Sure you can making 2019 a year where you pursue your goals and get ready emotionally, spiritually, financially and mentally
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amba555:
Abi? So money is the problem right?
Not just money. morality is quickly disappearing.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
EscobarSnipes:

Not just money. morality is quickly disappearing.
True but there are still some good ones around
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thank you
Amba555:

At 23, you sure have some time. Don't rush into it if you know you are not ready for it and don't forget to prepare yourself for it too by reading relationship books, listening to messages, seeking advice from those you trust and above all ask God to guide you
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Dkobo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
If I HV money I for don marry since

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amba555:

True but there are still some good ones around
thats the point! How many good ladies will you find. it's either she's in a relationship or doesn't match you. the fact that they are few of them makes narrowing them down an uphill task

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by labake1(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
humilitypays:
Be specific when asking God for something.

For example: tell God that you need 100,000naira to buy sewing machine or a specific amount to do a specific project or solve a pressing need and believe it has been answered and in no distant time, you will get an answer.

But when you pray or ask with confusion without being specific, God will take it as greed or want and won't give it to you but will search your heart and grant you the most need you need at the time which will make u feel that God didn't answer your prayer.

Its just like this: imagine a rich uncle of yours just summoned a family meeting and during the meeting he asked every member of the family what their need is that's bothering them, and you go like this: sir, I need money to learn work, another said; sir I am suffering I just need money to do a lot of things to help myself and another said; sir, I need 50,000 to buy a welding machine to start my welding business which I learned.

Believe it or not, the rich uncle will give the person asking for 50,000naira first, u know why He was specific with his need.

So whenever you pray, be specific with your need at the moment. If you need money to rent shop, find out how much rent is and tell God the exact amount u need for rent, if u need money to buy sewing machine, find out how much it cost and tell God the exact money don't be greedy in your prayer or request.

Ask for a need at a time and not wants or plenty needs.

One of your life needs if gotten, will settle other needs, so identify your major life need at the moment that will settle other needs if met and ask for that specific need first.

Example can be found in the Bible where Solomon asked God for wisdom only instead of asking for cows, camels, goat, sheep, etc. He asked for wisdom and with wisdom, he crested so much wealth

Agreed
God, I need #200,000 to buy my Industrial sewing machines

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by labake1(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amba555:

Amen to your prayers my dear

Thank you
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Amba555:

Sure you can making 2019 a year where you pursue your goals and get ready emotionally, spiritually, financially and mentally
Mental and Emotional readiness is d issue. Met a guy i was willing to spend forever with, genotype stood in, we have a son, still best friends. I've tried keeping several relationships but Cant really imagine forever with anyone. I'll just wait it out
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by humilitypays(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
labake1:

Agreed
God, I need #200,000 to buy my Industrial sewing machines
Amen
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Homeboiy: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
I never enjoy life finish
I want to reach my target of fúcking 1000 girls before I marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

who school epp

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Oyindidi(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
I never enjoy life finish

I want to reach my target of fúcking 1000 girls before I marry
Watin remain to enjoy?
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saffi:
Because I’m 23 and not mentally ready.
Wow shocked shocked

So you're even young and you vent your anger on Nigerian men?

What have they done to you? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Evercurious(f): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
That's if its the nice kind of spiritual am talking diabolic spiritual. I even consider myself lucky to have escaped them. Should give thanksgiving sef on almost each case if not for......Hardly am I attracted to normal girls -the diabo-wrong ones they attract me I attract them only to find out later cos am highly inquisitive early on and initiate de-escalation maneuvers.

Lolzzzzz...But this isn't funny...you can go for counseling

Gods Grace
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
I’m currently with a Nigerian man, I don’t hate Nigerian men. I just question the things some of you do, dasal
kemicalreaction:
Wow shocked shocked

So you're even young and you vent your anger on Nigerian men?

What have they done to you? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saffi:
I’m currently with a Nigerian man, I don’t hate Nigerian men. I just question the things some of you do, dasal
Agreed cool

shocked shocked shocked
But why do you always refer to all of us instead of condemning the guilty man only?

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm 20 and broke grin

Dasal Saffi grin grin

I'm only planning for a contract marriage.

If you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Lloydthesaint: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

I am but who school help
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by bdchange(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saffi:
So many will disagree with you because you always come hard on guys. Though some are really pain in the ass, at least I can testify to that.
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by princfred(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Evercurious:

Lolzzzzz...But this isn't funny...you can go for counseling

Gods Grace
Which kind counseling? Will they give me googles to notice ladies from diabolic homes or into diabolism? Or make me unattracted to such. Worst still, I hate that shxt like mad yet those are the kind my head spin for. Cupid is playing a hard one on me. I swear that chubby little guy with his little fat arrows are drunk on my case. grin
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Life happened...
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
smiley
bdchange:

So many will disagree with you because you always come hard on guys. Though some are really pain in the ass, at least I can testify to that.
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Amba555(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Because I dont want to marry grin

Who is with me?? grin

Meanwhile:

Who knows of or runs any Whatsapp group
where they discuss serious issues like politics,
religion, etc

Kindly post link or refer me
Why don't you want to get married?

I know of a few groups on WhatsApp that does that
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Homeboiy: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin remain to enjoy?

Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:

meaning
Re: Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
gloria34:
Soon-to-be 23, i love wedding gowns, honey moon stories etc but i'm not sure i'm ready 4 marriage. Just Dont know y, so many things on my head sha
old woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.