Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33104 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ExAngel007(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he made his unfaithful girlfriend lose her job.

The Twitter user identified as Adedolapoadey13 said he tricked her into resigning from her job after discovering her cheating escapades.

He lied that he wanted to open a spa for her, and as soon as she resigned, he sent her a breakup text message with evidence of her cheating acts.

He Wrote:

โ€œWhen my ex started cheating, I did not let her know I knew, but I was planning my revenge carefully. Told her to resign her job that I will open a spa for her (she has always hated her job). Then when she resigned and told me, I sent her my evidence with a break up text.

โ€œI didnโ€™t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.โ€

See Tweet Below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/219418/man-makes-girlfriend-lose-her-job-as-payback-for-c.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
What a smart way to take your pound of flesh before nature deals with her cheating ass completely.

The useless bitch was trying to eat her cake and have it... Cheating on someone and expecting that person to help you is gross wickedness and stupidity.

Nice one bro, you deserve a National Merit Award for this.

388 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Brunosamel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Most Women are ruthless and should treated without remorse if they Bleep up

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Bluezy13(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Whatever happened to just moving on ?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
โ€œI didnโ€™t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.โ€

Correct dude. No gender has the monopoly of violence.

Alpha 1

Feminist 0

302 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
That's his best way to move on and I support it wholeheartedly.

"You nor fit piss for my back tell me say rain dey fall."

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by virginprincess(f): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

40 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PerfectStranger(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Donโ€™t call him childish. Thatโ€™s his own method of revenge,healing and moving on.

Imagine after cheating,she still expected a spa from him. Isnโ€™t that wickedness? These females are demons fr. You canโ€™t eat ya cake and have them.

I support this wholeheartedly.

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mercury12(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Petty action though.
Naaaah
u don't need such revenge!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lmao, this guy nah real OG.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
So the bitch that was jumping on different dick and expecting the boyfriend to open a spa for her is not wicked and heartless abi?

"Cleaner for First Bank wan collect salary for UBA...โ€

247 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by spencekat(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
You went far o.Though most girls will also be brutal if they were in your shoes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by virginprincess(f): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
So the bitch that was jumping on different dick and expecting the boyfriend to open a spa for her is not wicked and heartless abi?

"Cleaner for First Bank wan collect salary for UBA...โ€
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
Kindly let us know the other way of dealing with a cheating partner....

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
That's the fastest and noblest way to move on, bro.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Just shut up please!

He outplayed her, now he's heartless and wicked. Just yesterday, you were praising the lady that dumped her Uber driver boyfriend and got married to another man and here you're saying rubbish. Don't let me get annoyed this hot afternoon!

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct dude. No gender has the monopoly of violence.

Alpha 1

Feminist 0

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SPAMBOX7: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na him type dey kill partner/spouse cos of cheating.

Cos what happened to going out and meeting new girls to use and replace the hoe asap. Simps be doing the most thinking they smart lmfao

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PerfectStranger(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
She has an alternative source of income tho. Let her continue with her clito trading, full time. undecided

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We need to find that guy and send him to represent us at next year world's gentlemen Day. He's a rare gem.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Na him type dey kill partner/spouse cos of cheating.

Cos what happened to going out and meeting new girls to use and replace the hoe asap. Simps be doing the most thinking they smart lmfao
Of what use is a cheating partner to the society?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
That's his best way to move on and I support it wholeheartedly.

"You nor fit piss for my back tell me say rain dey fall."
Jay, you sabi all Erigga bars scatter. You be real dude. I owe you one slim babe with succulent brezz anytime you hit town.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

We need to find that guy and send him to represent us at next year world's gentlemen Day. He's a rare gem.
Bro, that dude deserve a National Merit Award... The way he delivered his revenge was so cool that I had to applaud him while reading.
I will go to Twitter and find him.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Bro, that dude deserve a National Merit Award... The way he delivered his revenge was so cool that I had to applaud him while reading.
I will go to Twitter and find him.
Aswear. His revenge is orgasmic to my soul.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Jay, you sabi all Erigga bars scatter. You be real dude. I owe one slim babe with succulent brezz anytime you hit town.
Erigga na our biggest motivation for area... Dude has redeemed most SIMPS through his lines.

Make the babe get succulent lips like Magnoliaa abeg.... E get why.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by virginprincess(f): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kindly let us know the other way of dealing with a cheating partner....
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Sammy101111(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
God bless that nigga na real og

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by virginprincess(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Just shut up please!

He outplayed her, now he's heartless and wicked. Just yesterday, you were praising the lady that dumped her Uber driver boyfriend and married another man and here you're saying rubbish. Don't let me get annoyed this hot afternoon!
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,
So, that's your own way of dealing with a cheating partner? Hahahahahaha!!! grin

come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

Your reverse psychology is weak, try something else.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Erigga na our biggest motivation for area... Dude has redeemed most SIMPS through his lines.

Make the babe get succulent lips like Magnoliaa abeg.... E get why.
Paper boy is one of the reasons I still have little hope in Nigerian musicians.

Magnolia no reach anywhere near the babe wey I dey prepare for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Zonefree(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.
I still maintain you should shut up cos your opinion is thrash as regards to this case.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Just shut up please!

He outplayed her, now he's heartless and wicked. Just yesterday, you were praising the lady that dumped her Uber driver boyfriend and married another man and here you're saying rubbish. Don't let me get annoyed this hot afternoon!
Comrade, calm down. grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.