Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. (3341 Views)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Forget about reading financial books, it doesn't make one wealthy. Wealth is always & will always be predestined, its your destiny (star) that determines whether you'll be wealthy or not. Hustle can fetch you food and other few things, but not wealth Nah! That comes only from The Maker (God). The grace to be wealthy is always predestined at conception of the person by the mother, if you end up wealthy be thankful, always help the poor people around you & know that you've been blessed to also bless others. Its not by your might, smartness, business acumen, hustle etc. But by The Maker's grace; for there're people that're way smarter & hustle better than you, yet you're wealthy & they're not. Wealth according to me; is when you have all your needs & a good number of wants in affluence ("a good number", 'cause human wants are unlimited). Am not discrediting or writing off hustle, smart work & hard work...Nah! They're very necessary in our contemporary lives, Am just telling you REALITY!
Think about this...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by benzene00: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
lazy ass nigga
keep consoling yourself

11 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LabuleofNigeria: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kranediggy:
Forget about reading financial books, it doesn't make one wealthy. Wealth is always and will always be predestined, its your destiny (star) that determines whether you'll be wealthy or not. Hustle can fetch you food and other few things but not wealth Nah! That comes only from The Maker (God). The grace to be wealthy is always predestined at conception of the person by the mother, if you end up wealthy be thankful, always help the poor people around you and know that you've been blessed to also bless others. Its not by your might, smartness, business acumen, hustle etc. But by The Maker's grace; for there're people that're way smarter and hustle better than you, yet you're wealthy and they're not. Wealth according to me; is when you have all your needs and a good number of wants in affluence ("a good number" 'cause human wants are unlimited). Am not discrediting hustle, smart work and hard work...Nah! They're very necessary in our contemporary lives, Am just telling you REALITY!
Think about this...

Oga, this your reality is false and should be kept to yourself alone.
You have been brainwashed with the religious terms "faith", "destiny", and "Pre-destination".

You strongly believe in "Pre-destination" as described in religions but failed to Justify the inhumane deaths and conditioned hunger/starvation killing innocennt children and some adults in some parts of nigeria and the world due to extreme poverty.

Havent you seen human like you lying lifelessly on roadsides and even end up dying on same spots ONLY due to starvation?
Are they destined to live and die this way also?
Is this concept coming from a JUST God ?
Same religion teaches a JUST (common) judgment medium after death.

Goan hustle, sky is your limit jooh.
Pre-destination na wash, belive it at your own peril. Without insults, pls. argue logically.

15 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:
lazy ass nigga
keep consoling yourself
Lol...FEM! Mhen
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

[color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oga, this your reality is false and should be kept to yourself alone.
You have been brainwashed with the religious terms "faith", "destiny", and "Pre-destination".

You strongly believe in "Pre-destination" as described in religions but failed to Justify the inhumane deaths and conditioned hunger/starvation killing innocennt children and some adults in some parts of nigeria and the world due to extreme poverty.

Havent you seen human like you lying lifelessly on roadsides and even end up dying on same spots ONLY due to starvation?
Is this concept coming from a JUST God ?
Same religion teaches a JUST (common) judgment medium after death.

Goan hustle, sky is your limit jooh.
Pre-destination na wash, belive it at your own peril. Without insults, pls. argue logically.
God is just bro, everything happens for a reason. U just don't understand God at all...

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Op.... You are who and what you are by virtue of the choices you make.

There's nothing like fate or predestination.

If you live and think like a poor man, you'll be a poor man.

Life is a game of probabilities.. If you keep yourself going, you're increasing the odds of you succeeding you are continuously putting yourself out there for that opportunity.

Even the Bible says "I have placed before you life and death, choose"

There's this story about two guys who went to know their future from an herbalist

The herbalist told one he'd be very wealthy while the other would be as poor as a church rat.

They left and the one with the good prediction sat down all his life while the one with the bad fortune worked his ass off.

Guess who became the wealthy one..... The one that worked.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

6 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Life is a game of probabilities.. If you keep yourself going, you're increasing the odds of you succeeding you are continuously putting yourself out there for that opportunity.

There's this story about two guys who went to know their future from an herbalist

The herbalist told one he'd be very wealthy while the other would be as poor as a church rat.

They left and the one with the good prediction sat down all his life while the one with the bad fortune worked his ass off.

G! am not writing off hard work here! (I doubt u read the thread well). Know it today, no matter how hard u work, u can't be wealthy if u're not predestined to.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Many people like you thought its by hard work, at the end they found out the truth. You'll see two people working hard together at same exact rate but at the end one will end up wealthy the other won't. Its not by might or thinking like a rich man, its by grace. Savings can't make you wealthy sef. The question is do you have that grace? That's why men will tell u to pray for grace. All fingers re not equal (look at your's first). That's why the bible has thus: 'give respect to whom its due'. Does it ring a bell? God's wiz is big

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by tobechi74: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2020
What religion do you believe in
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 5:59am On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

life is deep ooo
I believe you wished not to die?

But you definitely have no choice

Destiny na d koko

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by saladinnoir: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Op has a point. He's not entirely right, but he has a point. Most times being born to the right parents, having the right friends and meeting the right people is the path way to success not merely hardwork. If Steve jobs didn't know Steve wozniak there'd be no apple, if bill Gates didn't know Paul Allen, Microsoft wouldn't be this big (it might not even be there) if newton hadn't dropped an apple he might not have formulated his laws, if Robert Downey junior hadn't eaten a horrible burger he might not have decided to become an actor. We seem to underestimate just how important environmental factors and luck play into a persons achievement

9 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2020
saladinnoir:
Op has a point. He's not entirely right, but he has a point. Most times being born to the right parents, having the right friends and meeting the right people is the path way to success not merely hardwork. If Steve jobs didn't know Steve wozniak there'd be no apple, if bill Gates didn't know Paul Allen, Microsoft wouldn't be this big (it might not even be there) if newton hadn't dropped an apple he might not have formulated his laws, if Robert Downey junior hadn't eaten a horrible burger he might not have decided to become an actor. We seem to underestimate just how important environmental factors and luck play into a persons achievement
LOL

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2020
tobechi74:
What religion do you believe in
Am a christian, I believe in the mysterious Trinity: God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit.
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2020
millionboi2:
life is deep ooo

Destiny na d koko
Its deep bro, the more you look, the less you see. Faith sef is all 'bout believing without seeing gon!

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by EaglesEyes1(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2020
True talk! we can't underestimated the power of the grace of God. The bible says, I bless who I want to bless and curse who I want to curse. You are not life today cuz u were better than dos in d grave or cuz lived a heathy life style than d dead. No. It is the grace of God. There are some people out there, when they come in contact with anyone I mean anyone, people like them without no reason, cuz of that they get favours. They didn't get those favours cuz people saw how hardworking they are. The grace of God works for every body irrespective of ur religion or who u are.

3 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2020
EaglesEyes1:
True talk! we can't underestimated the power of the grace of God. The bible says, I bless who I want to bless and curse who I want to curse. You are not life today cuz u were better than dos in d grave or cuz lived a heathy life style than d dead. No. It is the grace of God. There are some people out there, when they come in contact with anyone I mean anyone, people like them without no reason, cuz of that they get favours. They didn't get those favours cuz people saw how hardworking they are. The grace of God works for every body irrespective of ur religion or who u are.
Nice one bro...Jah bless ya
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Starcrest1: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2020
I somehow agree with the OP. You mustn't be religious to know that fate is real. I've seen wealthy men go down to nothing because of an unfortunate event, which was not their fault. I've seen broke men turn wealthy as a result of being at the right place at the right time. So broda hustle but when the elements are against you, that money seems to be elusive; reverse is the case if the elements favour you.

5 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Starcrest1:
I somehow agree with the OP. You mustn't be religious to know that fate is real. I've seen wealthy men go down to nothing because of an unfortunate event, which was not their fault. I've seen broke men turn wealthy as a result of being at the right place at the right time. So broda hustle but when the elements are against you, that money seems to be elusive; reverse is the case if the elements favour you.
Sure!
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Burna Boy will tell you 'truth dey bitter, needi no salt 'cause e nobi rice and beans and kpomo'. This thread is reality (truth) whether you gbadun it or not. Real life example of what am saying here; at Burna's Real Life track lyrics, he spelt out that he's a destiny's child (a survivor). Ya'll know his story from jail in UK, the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2020
millionboi2:
life is deep ooo

Destiny na d koko

Many too have wished to go to heaven.... And have found themselves in hell.. If predestination is correct.... Even if you are as sinless as a new born baby, if hell is where you're destined to be, you'll end up in hell... Yeah?

If you believe predestination controls everything, probably you need to think again

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
Many people like you thought its by hard work, at the end they found out the truth. You'll see two people working hard together at same exact rate but at the end one will end up wealthy the other won't. Its not by might or thinking like a rich man, its by grace. Savings can't make you wealthy sef. The question is do you have that grace? That's why men will tell u to pray for grace. All fingers re not equal (look at your's first). That's why the bible has thus: 'give respect to whom its due'. Does it ring a bell? God's wiz is big

You see, this is where you Nigerians make everything weird..... You've Brought grace into it... Look, I'm not an Atheist.. I believe in the God factor but I'm just telling you this......

Being consistent increases your odds of being out there for the big break you need.... The more you're put there, the higher your chance of succeeding... This doesn't mean someone can't just start the same thing you've been doing for years and blow with it once..... If you understand the game of probabilities, you'll know that it's possible.

To also think you need to have grace to be wealthy ehn.. Na wa.... Being wealthy is as a result of your choices please.... Are Atheist not billionaires? According to dogma and doctrine, do they have the grace??....

The bible said a deligent man will find himself before Kings and not ordinary men.... It didn't mention a "man that has the grace"

Also.. I'm not an advocate of hardwork... I believe in smart work...

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
G! am not writing off hard work here! (I doubt u read the thread well). Know it today, no matter how hard u work, u can't be wealthy if u're not predestined to.

There's nothing like being predestined to be poor..... You think God would stamp poverty or wealth on babies head before checking them out of heaven

Was Solomon predestined to be wise? Was it not until he asked?

Was the prodigal son destined to be poor? Was it not because he wasted the money he had foolishly?

Do you, as a Christian believe you can be predestined to be poor when your father in heave controls all the wealth?

Better don't let this thing you are saying eat up your opportunities.

Seems like you're saying this cos LOWKEY, you're tired of trying.... Go harder bro... This life is full of people who struggled to make something for themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Many too have wished to go to heaven.... And have found themselves in hell.. If predestination is correct.... Even if you are as sinless as a new born baby, if hell is where you're destined to be, you'll end up in hell... Yeah?

If you believe predestination controls everything, probably you need to think again
If life is about choice and not destiny.

Why not be president of Nigeria just by choice?
Why not bring dead back to life by choice

Life deep well we'll oo,where ever u find space u hang dia.
Destiny na koko
# destiny Decides

Infact destiny makes u think d way u think

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
millionboi2:

Destiny na koko
# destiny Decides

You na correct guy!

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LabuleofNigeria: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Destiny is only an assumption from a Religious brainwashed lazy ass !
The truth is, God has made us un-equal strictly on the basis of Place of Birth, Family, Intellectual wisdom & Physical beauty.
Every other thing that comes your way is determined by YOU.

God gave human free-will and POWER of choice, decision and logical reasoning.

Pre-destination and free-will is contradictory. Use your brain peeps pls.
You no longer have free-will if life is Pre-destined.

I ask you again OP, and all others;
The inhumane deaths and conditioned hunger/starvation killing innocennt children and some adults in some parts of nigeria and the world due to extreme poverty, and human like you lying lifelessly on roadsides and even end up dying on same spots ONLY due to starvation;

Honestly, we all need to unlearn many things in this part of the world.
Your logical responses are welcome.
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
Forget about reading financial books, it doesn't make one wealthy. Wealth is always & will always be predestined, its your destiny (star) that determines whether you'll be wealthy or not. Hustle can fetch you food and other few things but not wealth Nah! That comes only from The Maker (God). The grace to be wealthy is always predestined at conception of the person by the mother, if you end up wealthy be thankful, always help the poor people around you & know that you've been blessed to also bless others. Its not by your might, smartness, business acumen, hustle etc. But by The Maker's grace; for there're people that're way smarter & hustle better than you, yet you're wealthy & they're not. Wealth according to me; is when you have all your needs & a good number of wants in affluence ("a good number" 'cause human wants are unlimited). Am not discrediting or writing off hustle, smart work & hard work...Nah! They're very necessary in our contemporary lives, Am just telling you REALITY!
Think about this...
This post shows failure to take responsibility for your actions.
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Destiny is only an assumption from a Religious brainwashed lazy ass !
The truth is, God has made us un-equal strictly on the basis of Place of Birth, Family, Intellectual wisdom & Physical beauty.
Every other thing that comes your way is determined by YOU.

God gave human free-will and POWER of choice, decision and logical reasoning.

Pre-destination and free-will is contradictory. Use your brain peeps pls.
You no longer have free-will if life is Pre-destined.

I ask you again OP, and all others;
The inhumane deaths and conditioned hunger/starvation killing innocennt children and some adults in some parts of nigeria and the world due to extreme poverty, and human like you lying lifelessly on roadsides and even end up dying on same spots ONLY due to starvation;

Honestly, we all need to unlearn many things in this part of the world.
Logically response are welcome.
Gbam!!

Aptly put

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Agbebakun22: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Guy this story no be today ooo since when I dey small dem dey yarn me the tori.... No mind the idiat leave am make e no hustle dey wait for destiny
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LabuleofNigeria: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Lots of lazy thinkers have been brainwashed to accept and believe some crazy things, honestly.

This is 21st century, ASK QUESTIONS, dont just believe trash. Goan hustle, I repeat- Sky is your limit.

Let me ask y'all;
If Pre-destination is real, is it only pertaining to wealth & riches alone ?

If Past. Oyedepo, your President Buhari and Davido have actually been predestined to live this way, then those illiterate clouts who end up becoming touts, robbers and oloshos must have also been predestined to become so also ?

If Olosho and robbers end up in Hell and Oyedepo end up in Heaven, Then Same God must have predestined Heaven & Hell as he wishes, right ?

Was Adam and Eve also Pre-destined to eat apple and put us all in mess ?

Honestly, you're all confused. Think. Use your BRAIN. POWER of Free-will comes from God. Make use of it.
I am awaiting ya'all logical & realistic response. Goan hustle oo
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LabuleofNigeria: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Gbam!!

Aptly put

Thanks man. These clouts just getting me vexed with their obsolete thinking faculty. Aswer
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2020
millionboi2:

Destiny na koko
# destiny Decides

Wetin you dey talk

You think you choose a life by just talking about it?? You'll work towards it... Imagine what you're saying..

Destiny decides.. Yeah but not every time.. Not even 10% of the time..

Take everything that comes to you as destiny whether good or bad.. Its all your choice man... You're only choosing to let the probabilites of life game you..

Please don't mention me anymore.. I can feel your thinking dragging me back to the Australopithecus africanus era.

Peace
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Lots of lazy thinkers have been brainwashed to accept and believe some crazy things, honestly.

This is 21st century, ASK QUESTIONS, dont just believe trash. Goan hustle, I repeat- Sky is your limit.

Let me ask y'all;
If Pre-destination is real, is it only pertaining to wealth & riches alone ?

If Past. Oyedepo, your President Buhari and Davido have actually been predestined to live this way, then those illiterate clouts who end up becoming touts, robbers and oloshos must have also been predestined to become so also ?

If Olosho and robbers end up in Hell and Oyedepo end up in Heaven, Then Same God must have predestined Heaven & Hell as he wishes, right ?

Was Adam and Eve also Pre-destined to eat apple and put us all in mess ?

Honestly, you're all confused. Think. Use your BRAIN. POWER of Free-will comes from God. Make use of it.
I am awaiting ya'all logical & realistic response. Goan hustle oo

Honestly man.. Very annoying thjnkers.. I wonder how those guys reason...

How will a man just wake up and take everything that happens to him as a result of fate?? Good or bad??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! / Don't Feel Love Anymore / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.