Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying (2671 Views)

If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. / What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex / Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Carrywent: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
This question goes to all naira land babes. Girls wat will you do if u're arguing wit your boyfriend and he start crying

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by bbyby01: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Which one be this again?
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by oluwatosink: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nothing ..
and real guys don't cry in front of girls or..
They rather take a leave..
the girl must have said or do something that broke his heart. or toil with his emotion
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
this one pass me biko. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by IamD18: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
oluwatosink:
Nothing ..
the girl must have said or do something that broke his heart. or toil with his emotion

There's nothing like real or fake guy.

A guy is a guy. Make una dey get sense and stop enslaving yourselves unnecessarily in a bid to answer a real man.

21 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
oluwatosink:
Nothing ..

so If Soldier Give You 24 strokes In Front Of Your Babe you Will Not Cry undecided

Sometimes Respect The Spirit Of Lie

7 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by myself13: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

A guy is a guy. Make una dey get sense and stop enslaving yourselves unnecessarily in a bid to answer a real man.
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by oluwatosink: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

grin
ok.

1 Like

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by MrsEvakinqz(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Shey them say Girls, y boys full everywhere
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
I will laugh at him and call him cry cry baby.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

Only God knows how many ladies that have made you cry, now I know the root of your frustration. Sorry you hear, you will find someone that will love you for who you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Jayslicky: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

Nice, I am glad there's nothing like a real or fake guy, everyone has freedom to live their lifes as they please.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2018
I would feel really bad and apologize for causing him pain. sad

5 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Burgerlomo: 4:11am On Dec 09, 2018
You can buy him a candy (sweet), give him a pacifier or you can give him a warm milk using feeding bottle cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by myself13: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:
I would feel really bad and apologize for causing him pain. sad
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
I Cant allow such get to me. Maybe if it happens 4 d first time, i might calw down knowing i have hurt him but when it becomes an all d time thing then he better stop d silly cry and sort things out with me. Once a guy understands that him crying will give him an hedge over u in an argument, he will always use it. This applies to both gender tho

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Ahmed0336(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2018
gloria34:
I Cant allow such get to me. Maybe if it happens 4 d first time, i might calw down knowing i have hurt him but when it becomes an all d time thing then he better stop d silly cry and sort things out with me. Once a guy understands that him crying will give him an hedge over u in an argument, he will always use it. This applies to both gender tho

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Carrywent: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun,ishlove
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=73682219][/quote]Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by chidiebere2020(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Real men don't cry out and sheds tears
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
IamPlato:
so If Soldier Give You 24 strokes In Front Of Your Babe you Will Not Cry undecided

Sometimes Respect The Spirit Of Lie

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by highqueen(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Will pet him, kiss him or cry along with him. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2018
highqueen:
Will pet him, kiss him or cry along with him. cry cry

Its so touching, I almost cried cheesycheesy.
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by highqueen(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
Its so touching, I almost cried cheesycheesy.
Hahahahahaah grin grin
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
Only God knows how many ladies that have made you cry, now I know the root of your frustration. Sorry you hear, you will find someone that will love you for who you are.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Eberechi24(f): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2018
I will allow him to cry. When he's done, we settle.

Men learn to cry, it makes one emotional strong.
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Apparently

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Na wah, there's nothing wrong with it but I never do am before.
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by undefeateds: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
DAT is wat I will never do
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by melanch(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
If a man cries in an argument, it's all fake. Maybe there's something he plans to achieve.

Big ups to iamD18, people are just creating brackets on top blackboard and they don't even know BODMAS

hey I deal on powerful seo backlinks. Increase your website traffic now. Easy and safe
Re: Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying by leonard002(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
yeah.. very possible. some ladies words can cut like double edged sword

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Use Another Lady To Test Your Man If He Is Faithful? / Are They Ladies That Actually Like To Be With Married Men? / I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.