Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Should I Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her (1323 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her by dDes: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2010
U got to hear me out.
Am dating a girl who i met during my service yr. she is a good girl, wen i mean good girl, she's just one. she ,s gone for service and back and am still looking for a job and things are tof nw, tho i v great plans in d pipeline. She's so caring, buys me things, snds me money even wen i ddint ask, wen i say no, she'll start crying.

Recently, she noticed i was lacking cloths, she bought loads of fine cloths and DHL-ed it to me cos we dnt stay in d same town.

Again, i disvirgined her wen she was 26yrs while i was 24yrs. Since den, she's bin a very good girl.

But, my stress is, she not like Alicia keys or J.Lo in her looks, tho she's ok shaooo,i mean ok, bt i like extreamly pretty girls.
Then, she's older than me, tho she dosnt know.

I'v bin making love with some other girls, some of whom are more pretty than her. so i get carried away by beauty, cos i love beauty, But i kn she loves me more than them.

What do i do nw, she's 28 nw, and am 26 , What do i do, should i tell her off, will God forgive me, cos she's bin tru all 4 me.
I v a conscience, a working one, n wd nt wnt to let her down.

She looking at marriage now, tho i dnt mind except dt her tym is fast giong and i dnt really v a job, tho am on the waiting list of an oil company and will start nxt yr Jan, [b][/b]PLZ HOUSE, WHAT SOULD I DO NW, SHOULD I HANG ON WITH HER,
Re: Should I Marry Her by felixx: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2010
Marry her, all that glitters is not gold!!!!! wink
Re: Should I Marry Her by sojjy: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2010
You are on your own, embarassed embarassed embarassedLoss her and go to hell.
Re: Should I Marry Her by xxcarolxx(f): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2010
You are shallow, beauty comes from within. Think of all she has done for you and you only care how she looks. boy u deserve a slap
Re: Should I Marry Her by dDes: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2010
[/quote][quote author=xxcarolxx link=topic=489406.msg6493090#msg6493090 date=1280705762]
You are shallow, beauty comes from within. Think of all she has done for you and you only care how she looks. boy u deserve a slap
Nt to say she uglyoooo, she's ok n got the stature, bt her age? d fact dt marriage is jst her nxt door neibor worries me n am nt jst ready nw,remember, she's older than me, n evn wn i start i job, will still v to stabiliz b4 i walk down d alter, so dts my point,it advisable for me to tell her to wait or carry on.

Consider, wen am 30, she'l b 32, plz sincerity from the house.
Re: Should I Marry Her by 1105(f): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2010
U wanna break her hart after all wat she's done for u~

if she swears for u, GOD SEF NOR GO VEX!!
Re: Should I Marry Her by omega25red(m): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2010
poster
people go years looking for a genuinely good person and never find them. It seems to me like you may have found someone who is really down for you and you are messing up accepting gifts and money while cheating SMH.

Any way you shouldn't marry anyone you dont really care for because you will spend your life being unhappy. i say do that woman a favor and break it off so she can find someone who would be good to her the way she has been good to you.

running after pretty girls who you claim are like Alicia keys will only give you heart ache in the long run because one you have no job and at the moment no prospects and really no Alicia keys look alike would give you the time of day due to your current financial situation.
Re: Should I Marry Her by dDes: 1:10am On Aug 02, 2010
[/quote][quote author=omega25red link=topic=489406.msg6493180#msg6493180 date=1280707097]
poster
people go years looking for a genuinely good person and never find them. It seems to me like you may have found someone who is really down for you and you are messing up accepting gifts and money while cheating SMH.

Any way you shouldn't marry anyone you dont really care for because you will spend your life being unhappy. i say do that woman a favor and break it off so she can find someone who would be good to her the way she has been good to you.

running after pretty girls who you claim are like Alicia keys will only give you heart ache in the long run because one you have no job and at the moment no prospects and really no Alicia keys look alike would give you the time of day due to your current financial situation.
Belive me, i get d Alicia Keys, cos i v my way with word n i dnt look like mr Ibu eida. I lv her, bt her lv is far far more dn mine. I dnt wanna hurt her, v nt b4, tho i tk oda girls, i still value n raard her. Bt my stress is age n tym. Maybe nt age, bt tym, so is d house saying,' tell her to wait' or ' tell her to go'.
Re: Should I Marry Her by omonija1(f): 2:28am On Aug 02, 2010
You need to go and ask for forgiveness!! poor girl
Re: Should I Marry Her by slimfine(f): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2010
I say, dont marry her cos u will never be satisfied with her since u love very pretty women.
Re: Should I Marry Her by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
my friend!!! your excuses are all trash angry angry angry
Re: Should I Marry Her by omega25red(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
d-Des:

Belive me, i get d Alicia Keys, cos i v my way with word n i dnt look like mr Ibu eida. I lv her, bt her lv is far far more dn mine. I dnt wanna hurt her, v nt b4, tho i tk oda girls, i still value n raard her. Bt my stress is age n tym. Maybe nt age, bt tym, so is d house saying,' tell her to wait' or ' tell her to go'.
grin grin yeah you probably shouldn't marry her because your level of maturity is not up to per (no disrespect)

by the way did you hear that alicia keys got married over the weekend to swizz beats? so your fantasy babe is taken grin
Re: Should I Marry Her by Rajalat: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
some times i wonder why good lady will meet bad guy and why good guy will meet bad lady, thats wht ur case be u are a bad guy cos see a faithful lady that cares about despite that a messing around and u are here saying u she not pretty enough, humanbeing sha will never satisfy, dont u think dont pretty ones u sleeping with dont have a B/F yes have a faithful one u complaining grow up, abeg
Re: Should I Marry Her by StRichy(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2010
i sympathize with the gurl!
i really pity your endangered future.
pls think twice b4 you act foolishly.
lol
Re: Should I Marry Her by topgirl: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2010
If u dont marry her ur 'working conscience ' will torment u 4 life.Then, ur 'pretty girls' wont b able to save u.BE WISE.
Re: Should I Marry Her by OneCork: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2010
Mary her only if she have Nyansh.

No Nyansh, No marry!!
Re: Should I Marry Her by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
You are worried because you have no job yet? well, just sit her down, tell her u cant get married now that u are yet with a job, she might understand. then try to fix for future date for the wedding, i wanted to get married at 26, so 26 is not too young.

I hope and plan to see my grand children on or before 50yrs.
Re: Should I Marry Her by likeme(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
May God forgive this poster ooo. What were u thinking when u were asking her out? Did u not know she is 2 years older than u. Don't yu realise this when you disvirgined her at 26.

How many of these pretty girls bought clothes for you when you are stacke naked without enuff cloth.
How many of them sent you money when u are broke.

Regarding marriage, If she has been waiting since, she can as well wait for you to get settled. Pray Hard, u dont need 4 years before God settle u down.

If your fear is that you wont be able to touch all those pretty young cicks after marriage, then , u need prayers

What you got in her is inner beauty and it is better to marry the person that loves u.

All those small pretty girls will just marry you 'cause of ur money and u might end up being miserable.

Go for Gold, Go for the inner beauty, use ur money that u will start earning to Behind her up to ur taste. outer beauty is nothing, its all powder and lipstick that will fade away.

How i wish i can have a good girl like the one u described here.
Re: Should I Marry Her by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
@likeme
thanks for that writeup, he needs that i bet.
Re: Should I Marry Her by NaijaSisi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
honeric01:

You are worried because you have no job yet? well, just sit her down, tell her u cant get married now that u are yet with a job, she might understand. then try to fix for future date for the wedding, i wanted to get married at 26, so 26 is not too young.

i agree with the bolded, talk to her and explain that marriage would not be a good idea right now because of your status, from the way you described this lady, she will understand.

BUT only do this if you are serious about getting married to her. worst thing is u marry her out of pity and then ur marriage life suffers because of this. if u do not really love her do both her and yourself a favour and end the relationship,

ABOVE ALL, DO NOT give the lady false of hope if u know u are not really ready to be serious wit her.
Re: Should I Marry Her by kilakhan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
Bro you have to do what you have to do. essentially the choice is all yours. you are an adult and should know what is good for you. also you are the one in this relationship and should also know whether it is to your benefit or not.
first things first, you should not marry out of pity. so if you dont love this babe but you feel obligated because of all she has done for you then I would say make a clean breast of it now. tell her the situation and break it off immediately.
secondly you should not marry her because of what she can and does for you. obviously the only reason to marry her is if you do love her. so if you are anxious that your golden hen will go away if you tell her then its time to get real. you cant have your cake and eat it.
so you are left with one choice dude, marry her if you love her and if you dont then be a man and let her go while there is still time. dont let other issues guide you here, best of luck to you both,
Re: Should I Marry Her by skylo(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
what a shame men of this generation, but poster,, at the start of this relationship u knew all these,why did u went ahead then?, i pity u and believe me,if u lose this girl,u will regret it later in life and might eventually be miserable.as for those of u who demand breakups, nawa for una ooo,breakup just like that, do u guys really have a heart, dn't think so,as for u poster,i feel u're too young to be cursed, be careful.
Re: Should I Marry Her by Rajalat: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
likeme:

May God forgive this poster ooo. What were u thinking when u were asking her out? Did u not know she is 2 years older than u. Don't yu realise this when you disvirgined her at 26.

How many of these pretty girls bought clothes for you when you are stacke unclothed without enuff cloth.
How many of them sent you money when u are broke.

Regarding marriage, If she has been waiting since, she can as well wait for you to get settled. Pray Hard, u dont need 4 years before God settle u down.

If your fear is that you wont be able to touch all those pretty young cicks after marriage, then , u need prayers

What you got in her is inner beauty and it is better to marry the person that loves u.

All those small pretty girls will just marry you 'cause of your money and u might end up being miserable.

Go for Gold, Go for the inner beauty, use your money that u will start earning to Behind her up to your taste. outer beauty is nothing, its all powder and lipstick that will fade away.

How i wish i can have a good girl like the one u described here.

@poster hope u read wht LIKEME as said cos to me thats the best answer u need, beauty comes from inside
Re: Should I Marry Her by NaijaSisi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
MARRY HER IF U TRULY LOVE HER, simple
Re: Should I Marry Her by Vic2k3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
Those in favour pls say aye,and those against say nay
Re: Should I Marry Her by lajjy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
guy, why are u using the mouth of cobra to brush ur nose, u want to eat ur cake and still have it. Better be decisive before it is too late, never underestimate a woman most especially when she has given her all to satisfy her man. Very soon, u will soon know that in every woman there is an angel and a demon.
Re: Should I Marry Her by 1105(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
Vic2k3:

Those in favour pls say aye,and those against say nay

DAVID MARK (1809-1912) grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Flowers To Your Love? / Should Seducing Men By Women Be Considered The Same As Men Raping Women? / Should I Tell Her That She's Two Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.