Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

80% Of Guys Are Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Guys Are Gay (2838 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Guys Are Gay by Brunosamel(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guys do you believe this guy, look at what this fool said about us

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Instead of him to say 80% of his family is gay.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by MissRaine69(f): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Maybe 15%
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
One thing I don’t understand is why guys are so homophobic. It’s one thing to dislike gay people, it’s another thing to have internal deep hatred for a group of people who do nothing to you, they don’t keep the same energy with lesbians. I just find it weird and very suspicious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Brunosamel(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
One thing I don’t understand is why guys are so homophobic. It’s one thing to dislike gay people, it’s another thing to have internal deep hatred for a group of people who do nothing to you, they don’t keep the same energy with lesbians. I just find it weird and very suspicious.
seems to me you are one of them, let me run for my life grin

7 Likes

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Hot18: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Who told you? Not true
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by carter009(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
Maybe 15%

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by ositadima1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
Maybe 15%

Where do get your facts from girl? I like pussy and tits. Maybe, given that 70% of nija girls look like men.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by MissRaine69(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
ositadima1:

Where do get your facts from girl? I like pussy and tits. Maybe, given that 70% of nija girls look like men.
From the GUM clinic

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by MissRaine69(f): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
Some men who are violent and extremely homophobic hide behind that facade because they are gay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Exactly
MissRaine69:

Some men who are violent and extremely homophobic hide behind that facade because they are gay
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Brunosamel:
Guys do you believe this guy, look at what this fool said about us
maybe you are one of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by theunnamed: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2018
iAudio:
Instead of him to say 80% of his family is gay.

So so savage grin grin

No homo grin

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by N0favors: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I’m extremely homophobic but STRAIGHT
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Learnstuffs: 1:59am On Dec 10, 2018
As a gay if you maintain your lane, I don't have problem with you. You can go on with the anal sex till you start wearing pampers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Learnstuffs: 2:09am On Dec 10, 2018
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Gayism is against the natural order. Our parents took the decision to bring us to earth by having heterosexual relationship which is the natural way. And the fool they gave birth to decide to promote an obvious western culture. I will disown my child if he comes out gay, you can call me homophobic or stuffs. I can't stand that!!

6 Likes

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by CAPSLOCKED: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Some men who are violent and extremely homophobic hide behind that facade because they are gay STUPID.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
You are not straight and we all know this, but keep on lying to yourself. Or at least you are bisexual
N0favors:
I’m extremely homophobic but STRAIGHT

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Brunosamel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
You are not straight and we all know this, but keep on lying to yourself. Or at least you are bisexual
you are just talking a lesbian shocked
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by DMerciful(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's the nature of men to dominate, subdue, bang etc. imagine a man being subdued by another man by anal banging. Disgusting in its purest form
Saffi:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by N0favors: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
You are right

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Most handsome guys are bisexuals
Like the saloon where are make my hair
Only guys work there and some are bisexuals,homo and straight
The bisexuals are mostly cute sha.
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by carter009(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are you bisexual?
Allaboutkatiee:
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by carter009(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol, some and not most dear,, or are you Bisexual?
Allaboutkatiee:
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
We hate them because they destroy men ass, and most of them will molest,force and abuse you
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
carter009:
Are you bisexual?

Lol why do you ask?
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Tamarapetty(f): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Possible
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by carter009(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
I think I like you,, I don't want you to be bisexual..
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol why do you ask?
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Illuminatus(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Learnstuffs:
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Gayism is against the natural order. Our parents took the decision to bring us to earth by having heterosexual relationship which is the natural way. And the fool they gave birth to decide to promote an obvious western culture. I will disown my child if he comes out gay, you can call me homophobic or stuffs. I can't stand that!!

We are called Homo salients not heterosexuals.

Our culture used to kill twins and bury rich people with their poor slaves. And the fool the ancestors gave birth to seems to think that culture is set in stone, that humans are meant for culture?
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
carter009:
I think I like you,, I don't want you to be bisexual..

Lol you have problem with bisexual people?
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by carter009(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Yes dear, they irritate me.
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol you have problem with bisexual people?
Re: 80% Of Guys Are Gay by Foodforthought: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Most handsome guys are bisexuals Like the saloon where are make my hair Only guys work there and some are bisexuals,homo and straight The bisexuals are mostly cute sha.
Most handsome guys are bisexuals? Please stop saying what you don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / Please Can I Continue With Her? / Woman Post Video Of Her Breast On Twitter. Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.