Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Can I Continue With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can I Continue With Her? (2846 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Continue With Her? by axcal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
I have been dating a girl for over three years with the intention of marriage and she's very nice to me but had not introduce me to her family. I suddenly begin to see some changes on the way she cares, so I decided to search her phone and find out that she had gotten a new boyfriend that was seeking for her acceptance to tell his parents about their relationship. I then called two of her friends that she chatted about the guy and pretend as if I'm the guy, they all showed positive reaction towards her love for him. I even copied the chat and printed it for her.
Since then, she became annoyed with me and refused both my calls, texts and any other form of communication. I sent several messages, but no reply. I later get another girl which right from the beginning took me to their family. After a while, I called the former one and we greeted. From then, we continue to communicate as if things were normal and she's pretending as if nothing had happened. Pls do I quit the new relationship because of my ex, or I should stop my ex for the new relationship?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Mood11: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you have the intentions of Marrying someone, I think you should let them know from that point where you realize you want to spend forever with them.

She surprised you with getting a man who maybe appeared ready.
You surprise her by Letting her be.

Audio relationships angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
I have been dating a girl for over three years with the intention of marriage

Why do guys always add this when a girl breaks up with them or starts misbehaving?

Is it to make it look like she is the one losing

Audio intentions.

Do whatever you wish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
She surprised you with a new boyfriend.
Surprise her with your new wedding card with your new girlfriend.

You can't trust her anymore.. Move ahead..move on.

She's not willing to introduce you to her family.
.meaning she's not sure of u.. Once a woman is not sure of her relationship, she can only give 10% of herself.
The other 90% will be filled with confusion.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Starz825(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
For me...You don't have any business with your ex...she didn't respect you....not even an explanation..not even a lie Abt ur findings...she doesn't care... Even when u called after the distance..she still pretended as if nothing happened....she doesn't see u as a potential... girls can be very funny...she is using u as a side kick...u know now...if XYZ no do ABC go fall in
But obviously you still like her....for u to have called her after the showdown then u still like her...but it takes two to tango...u are ready-she is not.
But I advice u stay away from her...just be friends with her... distant one....

Your present gf...don't u like her?.......

See..As a responsible person-You must know wat u want in life....so that pple won't bring shit to the table for you to choose from ..

5 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Why do guys always add this when a girl breaks up with them or starts misbehaving?

Audio intentions.

Do whatever you wish.

Well.. 90% of us ask ladies out with such intentions.
It's just that after some time we see reasons why we can't continue with such adventurous thinking.

Eg. Today I cook rice, without meat.. My girlfriend say she no they chop food without meat.. I just nod my head.. That's a negative strike for me.

7 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by spyg1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

It's just that after some time we see reasons why we can't continue with such adventurous thinking.

Eg. Today I cook rice, without meat. My girlfriend says she no they chop food without meat. I just nod my head. That's a negative strike for me.
It shouldn't b a negative strike lol. I guess is a new relationship. As time goes on she will struggle with you on such meals. Mine told me she doesn't manage ingredients when cooking but now she can cook without vital ingredients sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Your case is like someone who has two girls who SEEM to be into him.

First is, you may not be a Muslim or traditionalist or Hindu. even if you are one of those, you may not like the idea of polygamy. even if you like, you may not be capable enough.

What I'm trying to say is, if you were one of those two and you like the idea and you are capable, you can just marry the two grin very simple!!!

But if you don't want, my advice...

Thank God you are the type serious about marriage.

Have you tried studying both girls? Have you KNOWN WHO THEY ARE or very much about them? Which one of the them do you like best and are you fine with her features and character?

indeed, one of the essence of marriage is for a man to keep himself chaste. If you then seek to be chaste through marriage, you must marry that woman you will be contented with to a very notable degree at least if not totally. So which one them are drawn to the most?

then secondly, which one of them loves you the most? This is very important when a man is choosing a wife. Always try to make sure the lady sees something in you that attracts her to you and will win her heart and try to make sure it's something immaterial or not so material like money or status because you are likely to attract gold diggers with that. Make sure the lady LOVES you. So women don't love easily generally but when a woman loves, ayayayaya ooooo! She loves blindly and with all her heart. So you should consider this too.

Thirdly, which one of them is ready to settle down and will not waste your time? Which one of them is ready to be your wife and your wife alone? Which one is ready to be with you? This should be considered too. The ex that is now communicating, is she serious about you or she just wants some "loving"? The one that introduced you to her parents seems to be serious already. So consider these two.

lastly, prayers. Pray for guidance. May God guide you.

So this is my advice for you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by kel94(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls do I quit the new relationship because of my ex, or I should stop my ex for the new relationship? [/quote]

I suggest u break up with your present girl, cos u are likely going to cause her heartache. Remain girlfriendless for now until you are ready to get married.

6 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

Eg. Today I cook rice, without meat.. My girlfriend say she no they chop food without meat.. I just nod my head.. That's a negative strike for me.
Really hope your reason for cooking rice without meat isn't lack of money to buy meat because if it is, then you shouldn't be keeping a girlfriend. Clean runs gurls are there for a reason if it's konji u wanna calm.
We really need to set our priorities straight in this country. Broke girlfriends tend to pull a hustling guy down because you gotta admit it, our society doesn't smile on broke guys. A broke girl would most likely get away with being broke because of successful guys that gives em a false sense of entitlement....
No matter how hard you try to deny it, guys will still be guys and most of us will still keep stupidly licking ass and worshipping the ground most of these broke ass ladies walk on. Our reward is obviously 2 perky or fallen tits and 10-20 minutes in a moist hole...
You're my namesake, Jerry's know better.. You should put all focus on being successful and when you do, try and date people in your class or at least girls with serious ambitions which doesn't involve using their pussies as source of income..
Everyone still struggling (male and female) have no business dating and should shut the entire fvck up about opposite sexes looking down on em and get to work, Pronto.. And whoever makes it should stick to partners in their league. Like should attract like.. The world is more balanced that way.
My bloody 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
As for the topic.. We never learn in this country, do we?
This is what happens when you love someone more than they do you...
OP
If your current girl is cool, move on with her and try to build a strong relationship with her. Vomit should remain vomit, it shouldn't turn back to food... You should be done with ur ex.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Abfinest007(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
girls do cheat date both . don't put all ur eggs in a basket
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Olanre05(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
spyg1:
It shouldn't b a negative strike lol. I guess is a new relationship. As time goes on she will struggle with you on such meals. Mine told me she doesn't manage ingredients when cooking but now she can cook without vital ingredients sometimes.

Not all ladies can manage what you have with you. Your lady must have studied you and see the stability in you and learn to key into your possession...lady's of today once they get to your house and see you drinking Garri that is the end of the relationship.. The next thing you will hear is I can't come and suffer.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
KiidaACE:
Really hope your reason for cooking rice without meat isn't lack of money to buy meat because if it is, then you shouldn't be keeping a girlfriend. Clean runs gurls are there for a reason if it's konji u wanna calm.
We really need to set our priorities straight in this country. Broke girlfriends tend to pull a hustling guy down because you gotta admit it, our society doesn't smile on broke guys. A broke girl would most likely get away with being broke because of successful guys that gives em a false sense of entitlement....
No matter how hard you try to deny it, guys will still be guys and most of us will still keep stupidly licking ass and worshipping the ground most of these broke ass ladies walk on. Our reward is obviously 2 perky or fallen tits and 10-20 minutes in a moist hole...
You're my namesake, Jerry's know better.. You should put all focus on being successful and when you do, try and date people in your class or at least girls with serious ambitions which doesn't involve using their pussies as source of income..
Everyone still struggling (male and female) have no business dating and should shut the entire fvck up about opposite sexes looking down on em and get to work, Pronto.. And whoever makes it should stick to partners in their league. Like should attract like.. The world is more balanced that way.
My bloody 2 cents.

Yes, I get.. It was not about money.
I actually finished meat for stew.. Addicted to meat.
Could not throw the stew away.. Had to just cook rice with it.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

Lool... Meat addict here also.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by reubenobi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

yet you claim she not eating with you is a bad trait. What about you finishing all the meat, isn't that a bad behaviour? Bad guy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

Oga, this is a VERY BIG LIE!!

Just stop it. You are not talking to a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

grin it's all part of the process nah.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Well na true o
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

Well me I ask women out with the Intention of knacking & If the feeling is mutual, we'll knack.
I don't know why you are speaking for all of us oh grin

If I now like her enough to marry, then I can proceed.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well me I ask women out with the Intention of knacking & If the feeling is mutual, we'll knack.
I don't know why you are speaking for all of us oh grin

If I now like her enough to marry, then I can proceed.

90% no b all na.
U among the bad 10
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

90% no b all na.
U among the bad 10

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao, some girls just want to knack you but so scared too say it because you guys would paint them hoes.

Not all ladies actually want to end up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Peterosky(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Audio intentions.

Do whatever you wish.
.Let me just educate you a little, a man who will create a thread here about his relationship seeking advice is indeed serious with the relationship and had the possible intention for marriage. Creating a thread means he feels pained loosing the girl. And besides, the Op mentioned that he had even introduced the girl to his family but the girl have refused to introduce him to her family. Can't you just be a rational thinker? is it not clear that the girl was never in love with the Op but the guy was so blinded to see?

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by JERRY1925(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao, some girls just want to knack you but so scared too say it because you guys would paint them hoes.

Not all ladies actually want to end up with you.

True talk.
But u have to pretend to be serious at a point in life.
Why continue knacking when you already pass 30
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Peterosky:
.Let me just educate you a little, a man who will create a thread here about his relationship seeking advice is indeed serious with the relationship and had the possible intention for marriage. Creating a thread means he feels pained loosing the girl. And besides, the Op mentioned that he had even introduced the girl to his family but the girl have refused to introduce him to her family. Can't you just be a rational thinker? is it not clear that the girl was never in love with the Op but the guy was so blinded to see?

So? People would be interested in a 1001 persons, pained about losing a lot, break some hearts, before marrying one- eventually.

What special thing do you think you have typed here now?

Thegamingorca:

grin it's all part of the process nah.

The lie was too heavy.

truthsayer009:

I don't know why you are speaking for all of us oh grin. If I now like her enough to marry, then I can proceed.

This is more like the truth. I wonder if he typed that with a straight face.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
axcal:
I have been dating a girl for over three years with the intention of marriage and she's very nice to me but had not introduce me to her family. I suddenly begin to see some changes on the way she cares, so I decided to search her phone and find out that she had gotten a new boyfriend that was seeking for her acceptance to tell his parents about their relationship. I then called two of her friends that she chatted about the guy and pretend as if I'm the guy, they all showed positive reaction towards her love for him. I even copied the chat and printed it for her.
Since then, she became annoyed with me and refused both my calls, texts and any other form of communication. I sent several messages, but no reply. I later get another girl which right from the beginning took me to their family. After a while, I called the former one and we greeted. From then, we continue to communicate as if things were normal and she's pretending as if nothing had happened. Pls do I quit the new relationship because of my ex, or I should stop my ex for the new relationship?
[size=8pt] the daily doses of different rants we get from nairalanders when it concerns relationships has changed my perspective a whole lot, I'm starting to believe Love (save for the one that binds a mother to her child), is none existent, lust is the order of the day, and marriage is a. Big fat lie, you do not need the opposite sex to live a fulfilled life. And of course I'm one of those people that cherish peace and quiet in there lives.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by phenzy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Leave her now abi which kind stupidity be this?

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by dottozil: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
axcal:

Your new gf took you to her family straight up but you still like your ex up to the point of contemplating which one to choose between an ex and a girl you claimed to be currently dating...see I don't want to curse you I pity that innocent girl she should have dumbed ur arse like your ex you are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
phenzy:
Leave her now abi which kind stupidity be this?
*$tupidity wey get levels.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
JERRY1925:

True talk.
But u have to pretend to be serious at a point in life.
Why continue knacking when you already pass 30

Sure, i have to be & I am.
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by themaestro08(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Starz825:
For me...You don't have any business with your ex...she didn't respect you....not even an explanation..not even a lie Abt ur findings...she doesn't care... Even when u called after the distance..she still pretended as if nothing happened....she doesn't see u as a potential... girls can be very funny...she is using u as a side kick...u know now...if XYZ no do ABC go fall in
But obviously you still like her....for u to have called her after the showdown then u still like her...but it takes two to tango...u are ready-she is not.
But I advice u stay away from her...just be friends with her... distant one....

Your present gf...don't u like her?.......

See..As a responsible person-You must know wat u want in life....so that pple won't bring shit to the table for you to choose from ..

you made lots of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by IghravweIG(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Since i stop carrying woman matter on my head like gele, the kind of peace of mind i enjoy is bliss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Take Your Choice (pic) / Is My Husband Cheating? / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.