Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) (9486 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by dumininu01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ahhhh blood of jubril shocked
see hips shocked
but she no show us back nau angry
wit these hips her back go surely carry shocked
luminious will sell his uncle"s cocoyam farm for these hips
wat a figure cheesy
she set die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
dumininu01:
she set die cheesy
na dis one iyanya dey talk say all i want is ur waist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by mimimiles93: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Will you shut up undecided
So u think u’ve made sense ......when u can’t attract such u insult without facts ....

A responsible man, a man with a brighter future, a man who knows his worth can never attracts such.

Since what u hoes can offer is ur bodies, u hoes think dat every man needs ya body.

B!tch we need more than ya bodies.

We need y'all brians too..
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:

i love those thighs wink wink wink

Keep your doors open ,I will join you soon kiss

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Keep your doors open ,I will join you soon kiss
i wil cheesy
so dats u? wink

1 Like

Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
oohh
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
They have turned NYSC khaki to another thing. I dont know why discplinary measures are not yet in place to check mate this misbehaviour. These days you kopas especially ladies with something like leggings all in the name if NYSC uniform.
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry
lefulefu:

i love those thighs wink wink wink
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ahhhh blood of jubril shocked
see hips shocked
but she no show us back nau angry
wit these hips her back go surely carry shocked
luminouz will sell his uncle"s cocoyam farm for these hips
wat a figure cheesy
Are u kidney me? shocked
DAT Geh is loaded...
Her bag go be like hummer bus!! wink
I won't just sell the uncle's cocoyam farm...will add his cocoa hectares join..with the labourers as bonus tongue
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by dumininu01(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2018
lefulefu:

na dis one iyanya dey talk say all i want is ur waist cheesy
I swear grin grin
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nairatrenders: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry another wasted potential future wife tongue our women of 2018 are all a disgrace

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

Na wa o. How is she a "wasted potential future wife"?...is it because she's curvy?..someone can't dress to feel sexy without getting judged by close minded retards...no be say she's prancing around naked o
Re: Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) by Trendvoice: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2018
[center][/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.