Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) (19514 Views)

LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? / Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Randy100: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Well na 4 dey turn 2 after child birth dat what many of you don't know
Till then make we enjoy am now.
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Bros 8 full street na breast pad no allow u guys no. Nairaland babes can bear me witness
Little reason I am not moved with the sizes I see everyday... Anytime I see that no.8,,I go dey ask myself if that person na girl or cross dresser..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Wuraola01(f): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Wuraola01 ur size abeg grin?

You want to know abi grin

You no dey fear tongue shocked
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by don4real18(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
MarianaTrench:
I want 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 9 grin
You deserve 8 only
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by lonelydora: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Dat one na school

Na school nah. grin

Where are you from?
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2018
2,4,5,6,9....God knows I love bobi
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
slippers type suppose to be there
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Chubhie: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
WORDWORLD would give up his inheritance for Lemon.
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by revolt(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=landmark86 post=73737369][/quote]u no go understand
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
As long as there is a nipple, I am ok
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by diggy41(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2018
HELLO everyone . Please let me use this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Asaba, warri and anambra state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.08112279202
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by leonard002(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2018
LET ME CLEAR MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT SAGGING BOOBS

many have misconceptions about how saggy breasts come about. here are the most significant

1. Genetics. Runs in your family. Some boobs are saggy in nature. not much you can do about that

2. Pregnancy. Presence or Number of pregnancies can make boobs sag. Which is why mothers with plenty kids have very saggy boobs

3. Diet. If you're not eating well or malnourished, you will generally look unhealthy. Your boobs too... by sagging. Do eat well.

4. Too tight bra. Tight bra weakens the connective tissues that holds the bra and causes sagging. sometimes just let em hang freely as nature intends grin

5. Age. Those boobs won't stand forever. nature will always call. at a certain age, without any intervention, your boobs will begin the irreversible sagging journey. sorry

Other popular beliefs on factors that sag boobs are purely false

na so I go dey explain to ladies still dem nor go too let me play with bobby... mtchew

me wey like bobby die
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Sholex17(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Yabamadman: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2018
most of u guys will die without seeing number 5 coz ur future wife boobs have fallen
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Dollypizzle13(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
heed101:
I always like 8. My mouth will cover all during suckling wink.For 2 and 9, it is always hard sucking them because of their little or no tit angry
shocked
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2018
grin number 9 na Randy91 favourite water melons
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Ay04z(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
D most important tin only for small babies to suck.nothing special here
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2018
lefulefu:
grin number 9 na Randy91 favourite water melons

Lolzz

na number 5 sure pass oooogrin grin grin
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
A friend of mine has that of number 5
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by okrikaboi: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
That no.8....na peanut I dey see so ooo...cheesycheesy.....I prefer no.6
If you have tasted no.6 from a slim large ass girl your life will never remain the same
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Blazing8(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
What's your friend's name and number?
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
okrikaboi:

If you have tasted no.6 from a slim large ass girl your life will never remain the same
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by talktokenny: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2018
revolt:
The best thing Lord created was.... boooooobs. I can kill for succulent boobs

Jesu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by talktokenny: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Ay04z:
D most important tin only for small babies to suck.nothing special here
bro, something special oooo.......they are called stimulator grin grin
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Investorpeter: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am using is opportunity to send a message to ny babe if your front side flat sele go dey wear shoe. I go port
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
My SPEC no Dey there
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by landmark86: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

You want to know abi grin

You no dey fear tongue shocked

Fear wetin?
Wetin we never see before
Am much sure u are no 8
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by landmark86: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Na school nah. grin

Where are you from?
Am from Nigeria & u?
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by landmark86: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Starboytwo:
2,4,5,6,9....God knows I love bobi

Please stop putting God into this abeg.
Satan is toying wit ur destiny
Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by landmark86: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
okrikaboi:

O boy!
See research
Our youth are only gud in this but academically dey will fail woefully

Re: Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) by landmark86: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

And wat about u?
Lesbian gal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.