Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) (26972 Views)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Square

A square butt is when the line between your hip bone and outer thigh runs perpendicular to the ground. This is most common with athletic or rectangle bodies.

A-Shape 

If you're considered pear-shaped, you most likely have an A-shaped derriere. These butts widen below the hip bones.

V-Shape

Women who have broad shoulders and slimmer hips (like a triangle) have a 'V' shaped bottom. Check to see if the line between your pelvis and hips angles inward.

Upside-Down Heart 

The upside-down-heart-shaped butt is round but thanks to gravity, droops down. It has a curve to the outer hips, but carries more volume in the lower part of the hip.

Round 

Probs the most common 'booty goals' shape.

So there it is!
Do you agree?
Or are you outside these categories?
Let us know!

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol smiley kiss
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
No pic sample for the upside down heart?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by mikejj(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yuceeluv:
which type do you rep? lol telus

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
#Teampaperass

This thread is not for me... cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:
Lol smiley kiss

Wuraola01 u again?
Oya be sincere which one u carry
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol...tell me your girlfriend's own first.

mikejj:
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Still loading
What is urs?
Cos wit dis ur face u must be Pear shape grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Wuraola01 u again?
Oya be sincere which one u carry

Lol. A-shape I think grin shocked
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin U dey kwaze

landmark86:

Still loading
What is urs?
Cos wit dis ur face u must be Pear shape grin

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. A-shape I think grin shocked

Y are u denying ur V-shape?
You think guys no like it?
Ok, ask lefulefu about it
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Lol ya not serious grin grin.

This one you're deciding what everyone has, I don't get grin
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; lemme balance here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

hmm i never c her pixs o cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol ya not serious grin grin.

This one you're deciding what everyone has, I don't get grin

Lolz
Never mind me
But no matter shape u got just be grateful & thankful cos all are meant for fvcking
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lalas247,twoclans both get heart and pear shape backside
ehm sexybbstar i no see ur own here oo
there"s dis other babe wey carry back...though her type no dey here but i don 4get her moniker cheesy
wait lemme think

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Likewise me
But I know say na all u dey chop irrespective of the shape.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
I flat pass flatscreen

1 Like

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by cooluzi: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
round, is the one I'm currently twerking cool
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
hey girl, you're so pretty can I pm you? just wanna be friends thats all.
Yuceeluv:
grin U dey kwaze

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Lolz
Never mind me
But no matter shape u got just be grateful & thankful cos all are meant for fvcking

Of course I know that smiley grin
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I flat pass flatscreen

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I flat pass flatscreen

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
#Teampaperass

This thread is not for me... cry cry

You have inverted ass, check it out
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Likewise me
But I know say na all u dey chop irrespective of the shape.
d round and the heart shape one i will mostly chop cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=73761951][/quote] Lol, Godforbid
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol.
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
mikejj:
d round one cheesy
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Of course I know that smiley grin

Correct
For me I like pear
But can still manage others in as much is neat
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wuraola01(f): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
landmark86:

Correct
For me I like pear
But can still manage others in as much is neat

smiley grin
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
You're free to.

OdikwaRisky:
hey girl, you're so pretty can I pm you? just wanna be friends thats all.
Re: Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) by mrMeen(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I flat pass flatscreen
I like me Igbos we could totally match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.