Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina (16503 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Olachase(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
thank god I no kuku mà day use condom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
lets imagine this is true

but is it that we are daft here, dont you know that sometimes that condom can slipped off during sex and get stucked inside the vagina

people there, just want to find an opportunity to sexually harrass and molest the woman.

people need to read widely here in this country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by SmellingAnus(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin
Although I don't support female molestation but I was wondering, how else could have the guy gotten the condom from her if not by inserting his fingers into her ritual pot grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Airtimex(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Liliyann:
So why beat her?
If guys are using pant to buy Benz, why can't a lady also use Used condom besides wasn't it used on her?
Who says its a guy that have to carry the condom?
This is just bullshit!!

Work on your mentality sis...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Although I don't support female molestation but I was wondering, how else could have the guy gotten the condom from her if not by inserting his fingers into her ritual pot grin
This matter tire me. grin

At first I thought probably the lady was only trying to protect the CD from being used by the guy but then she would have disposed it off in the WC maybe. . It's only God that can help us these days o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by SmellingAnus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
This matter tire me. grin

At first I thought probably the lady was only trying to protect the CD from being used by the guy but then she would have disposed it off in the WC maybe. . It's only God that can help us these days o.
no be small o... Amen...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by bizzibodi(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Nothing wey tutu no dey hide or swallow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Sierusvirus(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Airtimex:

Work on your mentality sis...
Nice one Guy.
The best way to talk to fools like her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Anneka101(f): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Satan66:
I have the video of her being beaten, Some would call it rape.
Anyone want it?

Send to my WhatsApp please 07044608134
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by shantti(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Liliyann:
So why beat her?
If guys are using pant to buy Benz, why can't a lady also use Used condom besides wasn't it used on her?
This is just bullshit!!

are u aspiring to be a witch? anybody that wants to gets rich at the expense of another persons life deserves to be killed, whether pant or condom stealing, it doesnt matter the gender. u want to be rich work smater
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by shantti(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2020
highqueen:
Lol, those guys that visit ashawo will be scared now.

Let sanity return to those guys that think they can do without sleeping with a woman a night.

The last one i visited, after lashing the runs girl, she was resting and pressing her phone, as i was removing the condom she said i should put it into her waste bin and pointed at the bin. i moved closer to the bin and it was filled with used condom. she wasnt looking as she was busy with her phone so i merely waved my hands over the bin pretending i dropped it and then put the condom into my pocket. na my semen she wan use for ritual, me way don tear eyes. i only pitied the owners of the condoms in her bin, some guys can be stupid and careless that is why sudden death is on the rise. i thought of suddenly carrying the entire bin and bolting away to save the nine months labour many women carried but them fit catch me and label me ritualist and beat me to death
Re: Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina by Gentle0wavez: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Liliyann:
So why beat her?
This is just bullshit!!

Let me just assume you said this when high on your emotions but if this is the way you truly think then your life is not worth living.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces / Thread closed / Great Love Is Best Not Rushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.