Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée (49757 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by GisterBlogger: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerian sailor and his beautiful fiancée in adorable pre-wedding photoshoot. Tell us what you expect from this couple to be?

See more photos here - https://gistmore.com/cute-pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-sailor-and-his-fiancee

11 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by GisterBlogger: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by JasonScoolari: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Very matured. No cleavage, no laps, no doggy style pose.
I am delighted.
HML

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
They look so good together.

Tasteful and classy shoot.

When you see ratchet people, you will know them.

Class na class.

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tonto marriage go long pass this one

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by yanabasee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
One day... Person wee juz open pre-wedding thread and see his gf......

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Uyiii: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Uyiii: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
yanabasee:
One day... Person wee juz open pre-wedding thread and see his gf......
Ehenn, you'll close it back na or you wanto now coman goan be killing yourself
na person present gf you go still marry and her ex go open the thread close am back, marry another person gf and the circle continues on and on like that till eternity.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Tamarapetty(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Well, i'm doing my trad this saturday and next is for the white, just a small wedding with fam and friendz. . Don't bother bringing gifts, just bring the guy i'll marry.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by apholaryn: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Well, i'm doing my trad this saturday and next is for the white, just a small wedding with fam and friendz. . Don't bother bringing gifts, just bring the guy i'll marry.
see your life... after u don use us do yanga that year.. now that you're now 40+,na u dey rush us

46 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by boomssey(f): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow! They look lovely together. May God bless ur union.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Awwwwwnnn...so cute..Me love this!?!!!!! Hml

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cute... Amazing picture.

Sooner or later e go reach me.

Akant wait...

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by paymentvoucher: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by noble71(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
HML Most times why I check pre-wedding pics is to check if its my babe grin cus that babe I no trust am.

6 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
smiley smiley Beautiful pipo

HML
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by alphaconde(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Location should have been a ship not a boat station still cute though
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by money121(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by tayo200(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
correct.... Ajegunle/Tarmac boy was here....
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Allylic(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is it that the Lady doesn't have a job or her job doesn't have a name..Nice pictures thou
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gals wey dey marry pple wey dey do dis kind of job dey try. Anytym u see her wit belle, u no need to ask her, from d size of d bump, u go fit tell d month uncle came on-shore. HML aldsame.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by chinedufrank: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
How much.
Uyiii:
na money be fine bobo sha, see beauty and the beast now.
money sha, money can make girls love a smelly monkey, make the monkey just get money, then that monkey will be very eligible.

pre-wedding shoot is classy, I give credence to that but this marriage isn't born outta love naa, who dey deceive who here.
the girl reeks of everything affiliated with gold digging, let's say this sailor were to be a recharge card seller, selling glo and etisalat, I swear say this girl nor go even buy recharge card from am not to talk of succumbing to his wooing, now she wants to captain the management of his wealth and sail in his success.
Thunder go fire who wan reap wetin e nor sow, somebody shout hallelujah.

so really really fellaz, na money be fine bobo sha.
ignore this ladies for now, pay full attention to your career and make money, legally please.

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
HML wish you guys best of luck
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Wait for next year's Shiloh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by DaddyNimo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
so the girl no get job bah? if she did the heading for be sailor weds "banker, teacher, police, doctor, nurse, lawyer, etc" marrying a jobless woman is a huge minus.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cute.
Check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.