Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (55701 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kamez(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
I enjoying doing house chores and cooking, to me it no big deal.. weather my future wife appreciates it or not, I really don't care... I will do it because it's what I love doing

5 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Osinbajo and his Trademoni sef sad
It is called vote buying, useless Apc led federal criminals grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by SirLakes: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
yanabasee:
At the end, the wife will be cheating on him, regardless.

Women do not deserve good men!! Like US!!

Yes, like us cheesy
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Please Nairalanders, what is Distin the woman is talking about in the last paragraph?
Za Oza roomgrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by afroxyz: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You See why women are evil.

This woman is celebrating another woman using a full grown man as house help.

But if a Politician with Big car and plenty money approach her. She won't reject him for Bro Emma.

angry

bro you wicked o. I Don die with laugh here
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by MillionCash: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Lols... That's because he is poor

Buhari why cry
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2018
The main alpha male... kiss
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Dididrumz(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.

Thank you sir. Well spoken
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Please Nairalanders, what is Distin the woman is talking about in the last paragraph?

Lol

Na the Kanda naa... grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
Randy100:
Poverty is bad, how could bro. Emma degrade himself like this.
[/s]
Foolish Talk!
Am so sure Emma is Feeding more than u can ever do

Am Quite sure u are still living and feeding in your mothers house at your age!

This 2019 Ensure u wake up

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ylaa(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2018
happy family
see smoked titus fish on the table

CastedDude:
A lady has taken to social media to hail a man who constantly helps his wife with the house chores and takes delight in it. 

According to Victoria Danso who was thrilled by the unusual gesture, the man and father of three children who works night shift in a factory - collects his own share of house work from the wife who appreciates him and labelled him an angel in human form.

Read the full report below as shared by Victoria on Facebook; 

Meet bro Emma, the husband of a woman who sells foodstuff in my area. They have three children, the youngest is the one in the picture.  His wife, Kabuki leaves home at 5 o'clock in the morning everyday, except Sundays, to go to Agbogbloshie to buy stuff to sell in their container shop.

Bro Emma works the night shift in a factory, he, gets home before his wife leaves, he bathes and feeds the children, takes the two older ones to school, comes back to open their shop and starts attending to customers while taking care of their baby.

He does this till his wife returns from town, around 11 o'clock he helps to bring the things down from the car, makes sure everything is set up well, helps in selling before he goes home to rest for another night shift.

First day i saw him in the container, he was cutting okro for a customer who said she was too busy to do it at home. I walked over and started him in a convo, he told me he didn't find anything wrong with helping the woman he had married and the children God had given them.

His wife, didn't let him finish his sentence, she walked right up to me and said. "Sis Vicky, this man you see here is an angel in human form, he does all these things without complaining, sometimes i ask God what i did to deserve this blessing, Please, thank him for me wai"

At this point, i had tears in my eyes. I prayed for him,showered him with lots of accolades and went on my way.

If you're a man and you don't help your wife at home, but you always want to do distin, even when she's bone tired, learn from bro Emma and change your ways. Remember, we'll not tolerate that character in 2019

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-hails-man-who-regularly-helps-his-wife-with-house-work.html
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by thunderbabs: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Well said. And the one wey fit bathe hin pikin wey d wife go bad mouth for national tv nkor....

Women be d major problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Quorax: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
chris31:
No matter how i love my wife i can never try this kind of thing women understanding are different from men she will now sees it as ur duty taking u for granted & trying to override u
To run an effective home there must be don't & does
that will only happen IF you don't know how to "spank" your authority into her. there is nothing wrong in what the man describe here has done.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Awoo88: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Try this with some women and see them turn you into a maid. They will make it a right! They will even boost about it to their friends how their man is the woman of the house. Most men will rather go sit out with fellow men in a bar even if it is not convenient than to be seen as gba ewu dani
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Disgrace for a man.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Dinho20(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
FOR REAL

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Well that is commendable but in scenarios where the home front has a bigger footprint in the life of the couple. The principle is right but not every woman sells in a shop and not every man works the night shift. What is important is that every couple must be actively working in synergy to deliver set goals.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by freemi(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

the final truth. Alwys enjoy cookn after gf must ve dne d markt stuf. Until she starts insistn i also go 2 markt thn cme n cook 4 ha 2 eat whn nthn is wrng wt ha. Since thn cookn has reduced n wil stop finally. Wt nonesens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by lexy2014: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
CastedDude:
A lady has taken to social media to hail a man who constantly helps his wife with the house chores and takes delight in it. 

According to Victoria Danso who was thrilled by the unusual gesture, the man and father of three children who works night shift in a factory - collects his own share of house work from the wife who appreciates him and labelled him an angel in human form.

Meet bro Emma, the husband of a woman who sells foodstuff in my area. They have three children, the youngest is the one in the picture.  His wife, Kabuki leaves home at 5 o'clock in the morning everyday, except Sundays, to go to Agbogbloshie to buy stuff to sell in their container shop.

Bro Emma works the night shift in a factory, he, gets home before his wife leaves, he bathes and feeds the children, takes the two older ones to school, comes back to open their shop and starts attending to customers while taking care of their baby.

He does this till his wife returns from town, around 11 o'clock he helps to bring the things down from the car, makes sure everything is set up well, helps in selling before he goes home to rest for another night shift.

First day i saw him in the container, he was cutting okro for a customer who said she was too busy to do it at home. I walked over and started him in a convo, he told me he didn't find anything wrong with helping the woman he had married and the children God had given them.

His wife, didn't let him finish his sentence, she walked right up to me and said. "Sis Vicky, this man you see here is an angel in human form, he does all these things without complaining, sometimes i ask God what i did to deserve this blessing, Please, thank him for me wai"

At this point, i had tears in my eyes. I prayed for him,showered him with lots of accolades and went on my way.

If you're a man and you don't help your wife at home, but you always want to do distin, even when she's bone tired, learn from bro Emma and change your ways. Remember, we'll not tolerate that character in 2019

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-hails-man-who-regularly-helps-his-wife-with-house-work.html

D lady that wrote this long epistle, were is her own husband?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
freemi:
the final truth. Alwys enjoy cookn after gf must ve dne d markt stuf. Until she starts insistn i also go 2 markt thn cme n cook 4 ha 2 eat whn nthn is wrng wt ha. Since thn cookn has reduced n wil stop finally. Wt nonesens
Try and address the issue in a matured and civil way.

Continue doing what you enjoy doing most. smiley
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Randy100: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Foolish Talk!
Am so sure Emma is Feeding more than u can ever do

Am Quite sure u are still living and feeding in your mothers house at your age!

This 2019 Ensure u wake up
I am quite sure you know me very well but you don't know I have a daughter that I am taking care of. 2019 go better for me as I keep working hard so that I don't end up like Bro Emma. You can kill yourself now.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by MARKone(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Oh he "baths" the Children? that Awon Mrs know it all, TVC presenter would now label him a pedophile.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by freemi(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
femi4:
Lazy man, he should go out and get a job to feed his family. Whatever his wife brings home should be a support
smal article u cnnot read. U r d lazy one
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by wisebrains: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2018
You've said it all grin

JasonScoolari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ylaa(f): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2018
i like you comment
AngelicBeing:
cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by olaposer(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2018
you have said it all my brother , you are much on point .they dont understand that those words of encouragement and appreciation makes man wants to do more for them.
JasonScoolari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2018
CastedDude:

NICE, ONE FROM THIS HARD WORKING MAN.

But some GOSSIPING MOUTH will use their basketmouth to deride him calling him WOMAN WRAPPER!
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Why do you need encouragement to do very normal things?

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mrjo(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You See why women are evil.

This woman is celebrating another woman using a full grown man as house help.

But if a Politician with Big car and plenty money approach her. She won't reject him for Bro Emma.

angry
funke!!! Bro why?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2018
ireneidiva:

Why do you need encouragement to do very normal things?
I guess this is a rhetorical question. Don't expect an answer from me.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Tinalex(f): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Wow!!! I am impressed by your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.