Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (55702 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.

I'm surprised to hear that men refuse to help becos of a woman's ingratitude
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
nazablossom:
I have done my part cheesy
AM SURE
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kense88: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The main alpha male... kiss
Hope she won't complain when the bills are divided
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Before nko?
Full time house girl, as a matter of fact!!!
Lol gerara here.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
kense88:
Hope she won't complain when the bills are divided

For the husband to be supporting with sucj seriousness, I think it is very obvious that her business not just divides the bill, buy carries a large percentage of the bill.

Enough of this divide bill, lots of women support their homes these days.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kense88: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2018
pocohantas:

For the husband to be supporting with sucj seriousness, I think it is very obvious that her business not just divides the bill, buy carries a large percentage of the bill.

Enough of this divide bill, lots of women support their homes these days.
Abeg leave that thing. Large percentage my ass. Ordinarily, an average Nigerian wife will never spend her money, until the husband has used up all he has or the situation is very very urgent. Is that how you show love to a man you claim to love ? How many women take there husband out, even if is once in a while ? Honestly, most of our ladies are very selfish.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2018
kense88:
Abeg leave that thing. Large percentage my ass. Ordinarily, an average Nigerian wife will never spend her money, until the husband has used up all he has or the situation is very very urgent. Is that how you show love to a man you claim to love ? How many women take there husband out, even if is once in a while ? Honestly, most of our ladies are very selfish.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kense88: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue deceiving yourselves.
While you continue telling yourself lies. Sure, few women help out, but majority will never ever spend, unless there husband has nothing left.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
kense88:
While you continue telling yourself lies. Sure, few women help out, but majority will never ever spend, unless there husband has nothing left.

And I am sure your mum is among the fee that helps out, well done. wink
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
femi4:
Lazy man, he should go out and get a job to feed his family. Whatever his wife brings home should be a support
He already has a job, only that it's a night shift job.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is why I don't want to get married, because if it was me who works a night shift, I would rather go back home after work to take a shower relax and sleep not bathe and feed a bunch of kids and do more work.

Marriage is really nothing but a burden to me, it will only stop me from living my life the way i want to live it.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by kense88: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
pocohantas:

And I am sure your mum is among the fee that helps out, well done. wink
She was much more than that. Not because she is my mother
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I guess this is a rhetorical question. Don't expect an answer from me.

Cheers!
It isn't actually. Think.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Mrjo:
have you imagine visiting Aso rock only to meet Bihari in the kitchen cutting okro?
Are you Buhari?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
ireneidiva:

It isn't actually. Think.
Then, answer it yourself.

Cheers!
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mrjo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
ireneidiva:

Are you Buhari?
so sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.