Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (55708 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Esteban8(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2018
who sent yhu to broadcast there marriage life.. jobless Nigerians sef
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mrjo(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2018
ireneidiva:

Why do you need encouragement to do very normal things?
have you imagine visiting Aso rock only to meet Bihari in the kitchen cutting okro?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:
Try this with some women and see them turn you into a maid. They will make it a right! They will even boost about it to their friends how their man is the woman of the house. Most men will rather go sit out with fellow men in a bar even if it is not convenient than to be seen as gba ewu dani

This is a typical rat race scenario. Such will happen when actions are not driven by vision and the couple is merely existing.... 'surviving' (as most Nigerians are) rather than applying. Now let me paint you another scenario using the couple in question. And believe me their status is good, one is doing business the other is in employment (a good balance for an upstarting couple).

The end of the vision is to consolidate both positions at a high level. The man knows the job can go any day so he must work towards being an employer. The lady knows the business is fluid and it can hit turbulence anyday so she has to diversify and consolidate. What a solid couple will do will be to 'node' these positions so the can combine effort. The man will absorb the cost of her hiring assistance. The woman will absorb the cost of investing in new business. With the resultsnt savings they begin to build capacity.

Do you think if they have set a time to move to the next level the woman will jeopardise her position by 'turning the man to a maid' or he man will jeopardise his by 'sitting at a bar'. I don't think so. So the key is vision and it is only people of vision that you see doing things like this. And that is why right from time marraige is exclusively for people of vision, people who have a pre-arranged tasking. God created marraige for the purpose of actualising vision. And because vision is so intimate it requires the bonding of a couple without preconditions. Such can only happen between husband and wife.

I can't see how friends or neighbours can come between to wreck such partnerships.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Taiwo20(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2018
this is a normal thing.....thats how it should be
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by seancombs617: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Dis one na pussy nigga jor
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by squarelead(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
I can just assist at times, not a routine duty. Who does that?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrjo:
have you imagine visiting Aso rock only to meet Bihari in the kitchen cutting okro?

Typical simplification of issues. The man in question is not the Head of State neither is his wife the First Lady so your direct comparison is not correct. However at the level they operate it will simply be impossible for the President to operate successfully without his wife's help and vise-versa. Cutting okra for them will be equivalent to seeking to combat drug abuse for instance amongst the youth and you saw her appointment a few days ago.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Randy100:
I am quite sure you know me very well but you don't know I have a daughter that I am taking care of. 2019 go better for me as I keep working hard so that I don't end up like Bro Emma. You can kill yourself now.
U hv a daughter and u talk that to your Fellow Man, who is happily doing great with his family ! It's unfortunate
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Awoo88: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Reference:

This is a typical rat race scenario. Such will happen when actions are not driven by vision and the couple is merely existing.... 'surviving' (as most Nigerians are) rather than applying. Now let me paint you another scenario using the couple in question. And believe me their status is good, one is doing business the other is in employment (a good balance for an upstarting couple).

The end of the vision is to consolidate both positions at a high level. The man knows the job can go any day so he must work towards being an employer. The lady knows the business is fluid and it can hit turbulence anyday so she has to diversify and consolidate. What a solid couple will do will be to 'node' these positions so the can combine effort. The man will absorb the cost of her hiring assistance. The woman will absorb the cost of investing in new business. With the resultsnt savings they begin to build capacity.

Do you think if they have set a time to move to the next level the woman will jeopardise her position by 'turning the man to a maid' or he man will jeopardise his by 'sitting at a bar'. I don't think so. So the key is vision and it is only people of vision that you see doing things like this. And that is why right from time marraige is exclusively for people of vision, people who have a pre-arranged tasking. God created marraige for the purpose of actualising vision. And because vision is so intimate it requires the bonding of a couple without preconditions. Such can only happen between husband and wife.

I can't see how friends or neighbours can come between to wreck such partnerships.

Idealism!! In reality, the picture you just painted among couples thus exist but few and far between. Most women will take advantage of bro Emma. Bro Emma is lucky that wife is a good woman otherwise he family will be working for his deliverance
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by blackjack21(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Khd95:
When do they now have time to phuck

I wonder too
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.
You said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Good for brother Emma. I will never be caught degrading myself in such manner.

See how she's calling him an angel, because he's now doing the work she's meant to do as the mother of the home. Does she help him go to work in the factory too?

Abeg jare, say no to effeminate men in 2019. grin
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by nonix22(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
how poverty take enter here now?

@the moment, I share same flat with my younger sister- she has a car, so as me got mine. When I get strength; I wash her car when I wash mine as I wash my car myself. Some neighbors have even thought I am the younger one.

Randy100:
Poverty is bad, how could bro. Emma degrade himself like this.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
mcayomind:
Man should knows his accommodated space in a relationship.... different strokes for different folks.

I can't imagine myself doing this for wife, cos im just so busy.

Busy doing what.... if you are married and you donot have a working partnership with your wife then she is no better than a househelp or house manager. You should not have paid a dowry, but a salary.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mrjo(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Reference:

Typical simplification of issues. The man in question is not the Head of State neither is his wife the First Lady so your direct comparison is not correct. However at the level they operate it will simply be impossible for the President to operate successfully without his wife's help and vise-versa. Cutting okra for them will be equivalent to seeking to combat drug abuse for instance amongst the youth and you saw her appointment a few days ago.
this is it "poverty" is the main reason he is doing it, those of your examples is not in anywhere near the topic
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:

Idealism!! In reality, the picture you just painted among couples thus exist but few and far between. Most women will take advantage of bro Emma. Bro Emma is lucky that wife is a good woman otherwise he family will be working for his deliverance

God has given you the power to create that ideal. What you end up doing in setting up your relationships and home is your choice. I am talking about a system that works best. Most men discover this only when they are near their graves. That is was not the big backsides that really mattered. Of course if everyone knew this will society be this despondent.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by vroy(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Do this for some women and they will turn it to your duty,
They will be like daddy wa mo tin jade ooo ki ewe fun awon omo yin ke de mu won lo sku ema gbagbe ohunje won ooooo, ke de Ma pe lo shop, ke de Dana le kin to de
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Wiinnd(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
yanabasee:
At the end, the wife will be cheating on him, regardless.

Women do not deserve good men!! Like US!!
Who now deserves you?? Shemales??
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.
I totally agree with you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Awoo88: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Reference:

God has given you the power to create that ideal. What you end up doing in setting up your relationships and home is your choice. I am talking about a system that works best. Most men discover this only when they are near their graves. That is was not the big backsides that really mattered. Of course if everyone knew this will society be this despondent.
E bi like say u still single. When you succeed in creating this idea for yourself when you gets marry, you can talk than.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by yadnus1(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Agbogbloshie Accra,l remember this area during my spell in Ghana.This scenario is very common among the Ghanian men,they always help their women with chores.But the part about going to the factory to run night shift though, I just hope he's not a machine operator.Because if fatigue sets in while operating, he might lost a hand,and won't be able to assist again. Kudos to him though.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Randy100: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
nonix22:
how poverty take enter here now?

@the moment, I share same flat with my younger sister- she has a car, so as me got mine. When I get strength; I wash her car when I wash mine as I wash my car myself. Some neighbors have even thought I am the younger one.

Good for you but sorry I can't do that.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Reference(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Mrjo:
this is it "poverty" is the main reason he is doing it, those of your examples is not in anywhere near the topic

Of course it is poverty, every beginning looks humble but when the couple have high street shops and the man is busy travelling back and forth from China and Singapore folks will find another negative story. He wants her to succeed and I'm sure she wants him too. If you cannot stomach that, then it is your problem bro. They are happy and making progress. Stay there.

I know of another couple like this. Today the man is in his fabrication yard building boats in Porthsrcourt. Tje wife traveks to China nad Dubai to buy components. It all started very differently. The kids are all grown and are in some of the best private universities in Nigeria today.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by BrokenCock: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

u have spoken my mind joor! This man is just 1 of many others that do the same. There are some woski women that run away from home, leaving the kids wr rhe man to train and in the future she tries coming back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Randy100: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Righteousness89:
U hv a daughter and u talk that to your Fellow Man, who is happily doing great with his family ! It's unfortunate
Did you say "happily". That man has no choice. Anyway wish him well but I can't do that.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

otule my great grandmother for u
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by buchilino(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
nazablossom:
That "cutting okra " got me. Why do people cut their vegetables in market sef

Only few African men can do this,nobody should fight their husbands after reading this o grin

UR SERIOUSLY ASKING WOMEN NOT TO FIGHT DER HUSBANDS WEN U OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Mrjo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Reference:

Of course it is poverty, every beginning looks humble but when the couple have high street shops and the man is busy travelling back and forth from China and Singapore folks will find another negative story. He wants her to succeed and I'm sure she wants him too. If you cannot stomach that, then it is your problem bro. They are happy and making progress. Stay there.

I know of another couple like this. Today the man is in his fabrication yard building boats in Porthsrcourt. Tje wife traveks to China nad Dubai to buy components. It all started very differently. The kids are all grown and are in some of the best private universities in Nigeria today.
I'm not against what he is doing but the person that brought it to internet made a mistake,
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Well said bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by skukimania(f): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tor, God bless u o Bro. Emma.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Psoul(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Men should learn how to help their wives. Women should also know how to treat their husbands to attract such help.

My wife smashed her beautiful car some weeks ago. I gave her mine to be using pending wen I finish fixing hers. A "friend" asked me why I gave out my car and started using public transport. I told him I did it cos she is my wife.

When he pressed further, I told him that anything I cannot do for my wife that there is no other person I can do it for. I also told her that if I should let her pass through much stress couple with the responsibility of taking care of my kids, she will age so fast and she may not be attractive to me as I want and I may start looking for more fresher women out there, eventually there will be problem in the house which will make me an unhappy man and it can cause my early death.

I told him to go get married and he will understand the beauty in the "stupid" things men do for and with their wives. There is nothing as sweet as a happy home.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lolz, because he's doing that to his wife, does not mean all men should do it, it depends on both partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.