Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (55709 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by correctguy101(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.

Some women no know say if them 'pet' their man, the man go loyal die....

Na to dey claim ITK most know.

My sister was doing ITK until peace vanish from her home and she cry come meet her unmarried younger brother. I gave her the expo and she's grateful ever since. Men don't have problem and are easily satisfied (of course except 'woman wrapper' men o) tongue

Know your man and treat him accordingly if you want a great home. No form "9ja feminism" and the peace of God will be in your marital union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by freemi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Try and address the issue in a matured and civil way.

Continue doing what you enjoy doing most. smiley
h m m . .no problm. Tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by tunize(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
chris31:
No matter how i love my wife i can never try this kind of thing women understanding are different from men she will now sees it as ur duty taking u for granted & trying to override u
To run an effective home there must be don't & does
Well said "don't & does"
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
freemi:
h m m . .no problm. Tnx
You welcome bro. wink
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
God forbid.

I cannot become a house boy in my own house.

Because of what?

Tufiaaaakwa!

Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo. angry
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Seunnzy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
alizma:
doing it is not the problem but some women are on grateful, try this once and it becomes a must do assignment on daily bases or be prepared for unexplainable quarrel
some are even OFF grateful
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:
God forbid.

Because of what?

Tufiaaaakwa!

Chineke ekwele ihe ojoo. angry
Assisting your wife doesn't make you a houseboy. Do you mean to say your wife is a housegirl for choosing to do all those chores?

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by joliecouer: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Khd95:
When do they now have time to phuck

Of all the things that is on ground, it is only sex you can think of
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
chiefqueen:

Assisting your wife doesn't make you a houseboy. Do you mean to say your wife is a housegirl for choosing to do all those chores?

Before nko?

My wife is my house girl.

Of what use again is she to me in my house if not to serve as my house girl?

Besides, when I was buying her from her parents, why didn't she say anything? wink
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
nazablossom:
That "cutting okra " got me. Why do people cut their vegetables in market sef

Only few African men can do this,nobody should fight their husbands after reading this o grin

I can do far beyond this so no biggy.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by perdollar(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
and sooooooooo! me wey dey wash my Gf pants fa
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Before nko?

My wife is my house girl.

Of what use again is she to me in my house if not to serve as my house girl?

Besides, when I was buying her from her parents, why didn't she say anything? wink
Lol. Trying to offend a nairaland feminist. I see what you're doing there.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
chiefqueen:

Lol. Trying to offend a nairaland feminist. I see what you're doing there.

Which of the nairaland feminists?

Biko, I am just saying my mind, the way I see it.

I don't really care how anyone reacts to it.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Which of the nairaland feminists?

Biko, I am just saying my mind, the way I see it.

I don't really care how anyone reacts to it.
Okay.
Is it okay to say your mother is your father's house girl?
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Benemond(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by anita1970(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Please Nairalanders, what is Distin the woman is talking about in the last paragraph?

means " that tin"
dirty mind...
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by anita1970(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:
God forbid.

Because of what?

Tufiaaaakwa!

Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo. angry

Bros, go out and make money then outsource the house boy task out or ease you must do the house boy work oooo.
na una house and both of u mush work

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by frozen70(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some men with complex and pride will tag him a weakly

This man is one of the happiest man on earth

He is so organised that the only thing that comes to his mind is how to organise and run his home

As a matter of facts, he is the one enjoying the marriage

When a woman gets this kind of husband, that is down to earth and domesticated, she tenders her resources willing and happily to the family.

One word for you, you are good
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigga prolly don't have a hustle
Or his hustle don't pay that much
Me o
As for me me
I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS FOR A WOMAN.
I fit assist with ideas and get people to help but for me to carry my strength to do this
HELL D.A.M.N. N.O.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
chiefqueen:

Okay.
Is it okay to say your mother is your father's house girl?

Before nko?

Full time house girl, as a matter of fact!!!
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
anita1970:

Bros, go out and make money then outsource the house boy task out or ease you must do the house boy work oooo.
na una house and both of u mush work

Some things are non negotiable.

My wife being my house girl is one of such things.

She can take it or leave it.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Reference:

This is a typical rat race scenario. Such will happen when actions are not driven by vision and the couple is merely existing.... 'surviving' (as most Nigerians are) rather than applying. Now let me paint you another scenario using the couple in question. And believe me their status is good, one is doing business the other is in employment (a good balance for an upstarting couple).

The end of the vision is to consolidate both positions at a high level. The man knows the job can go any day so he must work towards being an employer. The lady knows the business is fluid and it can hit turbulence anyday so she has to diversify and consolidate. What a solid couple will do will be to 'node' these positions so the can combine effort. The man will absorb the cost of her hiring assistance. The woman will absorb the cost of investing in new business. With the resultsnt savings they begin to build capacity.

Do you think if they have set a time to move to the next level the woman will jeopardise her position by 'turning the man to a maid' or he man will jeopardise his by 'sitting at a bar'. I don't think so. So the key is vision and it is only people of vision that you see doing things like this. And that is why right from time marraige is exclusively for people of vision, people who have a pre-arranged tasking. God created marraige for the purpose of actualising vision. And because vision is so intimate it requires the bonding of a couple without preconditions. Such can only happen between husband and wife.

I can't see how friends or neighbours can come between to wreck such partnerships.

Your papa will be very proud of you cool

You have said it all
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Before nko?
Full time house girl, as a matter of fact!!!
not a nice thing to say about your mum
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by mildflame: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I commend him, but the truth is, most Nigerian men can even do more than Mr. Emma, the challenge sometimes are some ungrateful spouse who sees it as a right and take unnecessary advantage of it. Some women even go the extra mile to cheat on the caring "angel" God has blessed them with.

Most of us can grind pepper, change the diapers, assist with the laundries, do the dishes and even do the cooking for a month, all we need is that encouragement, appreciation and those sweet words too.

Bro nu let Feminist Association of Nigeria hear u
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by nazablossom(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Toks2008:

I can do far beyond this so no biggy.
If you say so.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by nazablossom(f): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
buchilino:

UR SERIOUSLY ASKING WOMEN NOT TO FIGHT DER HUSBANDS WEN U OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN
I have done my part cheesy
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wow veli lomanticcheesy but then the painfull fact is dat men like this their wives always tend to cheat on themcheesy.
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by bluefilm: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

not a nice thing to say about your mum

Okay, lemme make it sound better.

Full time house wife.

Okay now? wink
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

when i was little there was one couple dat stayed near us. A calabar couple. The man would go to the market and cook and clean d house while d wife woul be in d sitting room watching tv. The woman was always accused of having numerious affairs and their pastor would always prevail on d man to forgive and forget. The man later died of heart attack some few yrs back. He was bending down to clean his car tires when he collapsed and pass away. His wife cant cook and his three big grown up dauthers cant cook either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by JasonScoolari: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
when i was little there was one couple dat stayed near us. A calabar couple. The man would go to the market and cook and clean d house while d wife woul be in d sitting room watching tv. The woman was always accused of having numerious affairs and their pastor would always prevail on d man to forgive and forget. The man later died of heart attack some few yrs back. He was bending down to clean his car tires when he collapsed and pass away. His wife cant cook and his three big grown up dauthers cant cook either.
Now, that just sum it up my good friend. She's ungrateful and took stupid advantage of the help.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Okay, lemme make it sound better.
Full time house wife.
Okay now? wink
more like it
Principal caregiver is another word you can use tongue grin
Re: Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
alizma:
doing it is not the problem but some women are on grateful, try this once and it becomes a must do assignment on daily bases or be prepared for unexplainable quarrel
u can imagine when he goes on errand to the market and buys what she does not need u will be hearing her yelling, ' stupid man! I told u to buy three three fresh fishes and not one! And this fish looks stale! Or this vegetable u bought from mama caro is not enuf! Or u jus spent d whole 5k to buy this rubbish! Wat sort of man are u!' cheesycheesy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.