Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (16918 Views)

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by AbigealTobs: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
60 DAYS WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE

JOIN FOR FREE!!!!!

This course examines the best methods to help you to alkalise, to cleanse safely and naturally and to sustain a healthy weight.
About the course
You will learn about the impact that sugar, hidden sugars, fructose and high fructose corn syrup, can have on your weight. We’ll cut through diet myths, common misconceptions and the confusing array of weight loss and detoxification supplements and techniques. The role of exercise and of the nervous, digestive and immune systems in weight loss will also be examined, along with foods that assist with detox and cleansing.

Key Features
Plans and diets
Sustainable weight loss
The effect of environmental toxins including artificial flavours, artificial colours and preservatives
Juicing and weight loss/detox
The pros and cons of fasting
Heavy metal detoxification
Relaxation tips
Superfoods and superfood taste testing
Award
CNM Completion, Cleanse and Weight Loss
JOIN FOR FREE

https:///IGUlBw3rJIn4T48Tv1yWMC
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Someone will just open his mouth and say ignorant things...smh...the reason its so common is because its ridiculously cheap, retard. When the average Nigerian lives on less than $2 dollars a day, obviously they will buy cheap clothes. Dont just open your mouth and start spewing ignorance

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Arthurity1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oluwa4u:
Morning peeps. grin I notice something about girls wearing this shirt..they always visit the chemist complaining of itching and discharge. grin Check their hand bag na so so antibiotics full am cheesy . but seriously why do girls like this skirt. Is it so cheap?

Because you are in charge of census abi? Show us your statistics and facts before opening a thread to say rubbish! 85%... Because you've tested all the girls wearing this type of skirt abi? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Funny enough

I use to have this skirt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Franklyine: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
The skirt is 500 Naira

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by ashewoboy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Funny enough

I use to have this skirt grin grin grin

all of you ladies now are saying "i used to have this skirt" just because somebody is trashing it. nor dey lie. you have the skirt. you wore it of recent.

5 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Tosyno4tt(f): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have the skirt......u know what yaba boys call " if you no get bombom when you wear this skirt, u no fit get bombon again"..... I like it though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by newdawn2017(f): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oluwa4u:
Morning peeps. grin I notice something about girls wearing this shirt..they always visit the chemist complaining of itching and discharge. grin Check their hand bag na so so antibiotics full am cheesy . but seriously why do girls like this skirt. Is it so cheap?
it's cheap Calabar, igbo & benue babes d@ wears dis. Yes u re right. D wears off d said skirt re synonymous with STD.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Viccur(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which kind thread bdis na. Nawa for the OP.
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by chiboyjohn: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
If I see a girl wearing this skirt. I get a lot of wild thought on my mind, ai swear

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Wuraola01(f): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
@Op, you funny ohh. grin

Have you done a research on it shocked

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tosyno4tt:
I have the skirt......u know what yaba boys call " if you no get bombom when you wear this skirt, u no fit get bombon again"..... I like it though
i havent seen it b4,maybe it is because it isnt my style of clothing, how much can one get it.
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol

Haven't seen this one before. tho I don't like wearing skirts.
l hate it,trousers gives me freedom

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Benbobola(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Skirt that i wantu buy for my girlfriend as Christmas present!

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i havent seen it b4,maybe it is because it isnt my style of clothing, how much can one get it.
It's for only girls with round juicy butts..are u qualified?
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by carter009(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Who told you she's not qualified, she's one of they hottest babe on this forum......
ceejayx:

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2018
ceejayx:
yep
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2018
carter009:
Who told you she's not qualified, she's one of they hottest babe on this forum......
thank you
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Oluwa4u:
bring your bf here to testify or i dont believe it angry angry
i am her bf and she is so sweat and neat down there.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by kense88: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Another foolish assumption
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by carter009(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Your welcome dear.
funmisticqueen:
thank you
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yep
Hmmm pics for confirmation
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2018
carter009:
Udonmeanit
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2018
ceejayx:

Hmmm pics for confirmation
so that you can use it with vaseline? No thanks

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by sukar886: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2018
aba the sell am 300naira,is very cheap
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2018
tiffanyfan:

You don't have to believe undecided
sweatheart i already cleared his doubt on how clean and sweat u are down there!! Can never ask for more cos u are d best
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by dollyjoy(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2018
tiffanyfan:

No sister, its not cheap, I got mine that time like 6k5 or so. But sha o, maybe the imitation is out now
Baeeeeee!! Are you serious? that skirt was sold for SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED? As as how?? I actually bought that skirt even before it became very popular and as then I bought mine 1900. Now you can get it as low as 800 sef.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by carter009(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so that you can use it with vaseline? No thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? / Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.