Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (60073 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / Photos Of Lord Frederick Lugard And The Amalgamation Process / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by fk001(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Judybash93:

Drop something like.. According to Abubarka (1834) in his book "Reasons why the British empire approached the Hausa", the part of Africa which is known as bla bla bla and stuff....

With that, we can double check

I can't promise you that right now. But I will mention you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Judybash93(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:

I can't promise you that right now. But I will mention you tomorrow.

Please do

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Elzak(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
When posts that give the cowardly Igbos the chance to pounce on the northerners are being published on nairaland u understand that Nigeria is not moving because of the tick hatred and anger engraved on ur pathetic hearts. What do u want? The Presidential seat.
You never had that sense right from the time of ur fathers. During the pre-colonial era Igbos were the only group of people without a defined system of government unlike the Hausas and the Yorubas.
You are going nowhere and you are not getting want you want. Let the illiterate Almajiris continue to rule as I wait for when u will eventually get blown up by the shits growing up in u and have ur miserable flesh scattered everywhere.
Coman insult me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
yomi96:
every one against your cringe,sick ideology and barbaric culture is igbo. You can deceive others not me, you can sit down in your hut and type gibberish.I have been to all the northern states. from tudunwada in Kano,azere in bauchi potiskum,up-to lake Chad.Kano and it's counterparts are perfect examples, in their hypocrisy they destroy beers but share in the tax.

No matter what, you can never compare the life of the average southern Muslim to that of the average northern muslim. That is one who, instead of going to work, spends his time in the mosque reading and chanting "la ila ila la" as if that will put food in his stomach.

Like a said, you should be concerned about your brothers beheading each other, your baby factories and yahoo cultists before you call us barbaric. I just read that your people burnt SUSPECTED armed robbers to death earlier today. Isnt that barbaric?

You know what? The names of Aba, onitsha and so many places are in my head but i have never been there. what is the meaning of 'ha' in hausa? If you have truly been to the north before you will be able to answer thatgrin. i have a few other questions too.

So it is the christians that chew grass, chemicals and give 10% of their income to pastors everydaythat are smart right?

I didnt know that you are also a hypocrite

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Sirjamo: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
sapoyoro:

odenson

and the northernes are still the most backward, extremely backward.
and the south remains miles peaceful and prosperous.
mind u,I'm from osun too,just not an apooda like you.
As Omoluabis, we don't insult people unprovoked. You must be a 'kobokobo'
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by rexwalters: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Judybash93:

I've lived in Europe and I've seen why Africa turned out to be what it is today! I'm back in my country and I'm trying the best to make a living out of what i have.. Europe actually milked Africa out of everything we had. You could read stuffs about Leopold II and you'll see the crimes that he alone perpetrated against the people of central Africa, the French against most part of West Africa, the Germans against those in West, central and southern Africa.. Have you realized that the current map of most countries that we have today was actually drawn by Europeans to fulfill their dreams.. So, yes, they bleeped us up and people will still move there because there ain't nothing here to look up to.... The leaders here today are more like the old slave traders who captured their own people so as to sell them to the European slave traders...

We lost our history to them.... They got us bleeped up...
Of course the black man will always blame someone else,slavery was a business just the same way we sell our raw crude today,we sold ourselves the white man did not force us,open slavery was the biggest business for over 400 years and is still big time today,the United states fought a civil from 1861 - 1865 because of the abolishment of slavery,go and do your research and find out what gave men like Tippu Tip so much wealth,abi you think say na only you done study or live for UK & Yankee?

The partitioning of Africa was done in Berlin in 1888,are you still blaming the white man for the black man's woes?,The Europeans founded The United States and Canada,why are they not like sub saharan Africa,the honest truth is that the black man has a fundamental problem on progression be it in the US,UK or Africa but a thousand times worse in Nigeria.,Africa.

When the British left Nigeria finally in 1963 after we became a republic,electricity was everywhere,why not use their so called black magic to produce electricity today?
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by donpharaoh1: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] MAN WITH NO VISION
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by bluefilm: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lugard is the genesis of all our problems in this country.

Who asked the animal to amalgamate the amalgamation?

I wish I could just locate his grave so that I will dig him up and slap some sense into his empty skull.

Nonsense angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Just like prophet muhammad taught you to lie and kill

So yahweh disnt teach you that? Go and read where yahweh eliminated the entire canaan race for no reason and where he killed toddlers for mocking a bald man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Dpharisee: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
If I have to point out sarcasm to you, you have no right being on my mention.

FYI I am a proud Omoluabi from the state of Osun

Yes, you are OmoStupidAbi?
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by fk001(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
sapoyoro:

oponu..
I did take that everyday over the nonsense upnorth. a society bedvilled by illiteracy,modern slavery,diseases, retrogressiveness and almajirism
Yoruba and Igbo has never fought, tell me one ethnic group you bastard northerners has not had a fisticuffs with.
ile-ife still came to mind.
you can mention me again when you northerners has finished defeating boko-haram, an exploding bomb that will hopefully soon consuming all of you.
feck you and feck all your oloriburuku leaders.

Serioulsly? at the bolded.

Probably you are suffering from dementia, I won't reply you any further.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by anaton(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by yomi96(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Like a said, you should be concerned about your brothers beheading each other, your baby factories and yahoo cultists before you call us barbaric. I just read that your people burnt SUSPECTED armed robbers to death earlier today. Isnt that barbaric?

You know what? The names of Aba, onitsha and so many places are in my head but i have never been there. what is the meaning of 'ha' in hausa? If you have truly been to the north before you will be able to answer thatgrin. i have a few other questions too.

So it is the christians that chew grass, chemicals and give 10% of their income to pastors everydaythat are smart right?

I didnt know that you are also a hypocrite
stale stale, you can label igbo all you want, it does not change how we Yoruba's fell about you people. I have not obligation defending my travels and experience to a shallow mind like you who haven exhausted their stock of sophistry results to name calling and lies. It will be unwise to discuss anything else with you. You should listen to your friend that says you should forget the magana when I confronted him with facts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Judybash93(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
rexwalters:
Of course the black man will always blame someone else,slavery was a business just the same way we sell our raw crude today,we sold ourselves the white man did not force us,open slavery was the biggest business for over 400 years and is still big time today,the United states fought a civil from 1861 - 1865 because of the abolishment of slavery,go and do your research and find out what gave men like Tippu Tip so much wealth,abi you think say na only you done study or live for UK & Yankee?

The partitioning of Africa was done in Berlin in 1888,are you still blaming the white man for the black man's woes?,The Europeans founded The United States and Canada,why are they not like sub saharan Africa,the honest truth is that the black man has a fundamental problem on progression be it in the US,UK or Africa but a thousand times worse in Nigeria.,Africa.

When the British left Nigeria finally in 1963 after we became a republic,electricity was everywhere,why not use their so called black magic to produce electricity today?

You've made a salient point in relation to why Africa isn't developing after the white people left but wait what's up with the black magic part? And yeah Hamad bin Muhammad made a shit load of money selling slaves and that's why i related people like him to our current leaders. We hate ourselves... Moreover, the dude was half Arab, those guys also messed up with East Africans

Well, the thing is, regardless of if we are still under the white man or not, we should now get our shit together and start developing...

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by rexwalters: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
donpharaoh1:
[color=#006600][/color] MAN WITH NO VISION
A Failure will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings,Lord Frederick Lugard is the course of Nigeria's problem not the military & pdp?very interesting some people think like Tarzan,brought up by animals,no sense of common comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
yomi96:
stale stale, you can label igbo all you want, it does not change how we Yoruba's fell about you people. I have not obligation defending my travels and experience to a shallow mind like you who haven exhausted their stock of sophistry results to name calling and lies. It will be unwise to discuss anything else with you. You should listen to your friend that says you should forget the magana when I confronted him with facts

Of course now that i am about to bust your lies you 'SUDDENLY' dont have my time. Well submission accepted

2 Likes

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by degamemaster(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:
Lord Frederick Lugard with Northern Nigeria Emirs at London 1934, waiting to be presented to King George V of England.

God bless Lugard you will always be remembered for your goodwill.

God bless Nigeria

God punish lugard and shore. God punish northern crooks and dullard Buhari. Finally God punish you for praising lugard whose action have caused countless deaths and limited the potentials of great women and men of that geographical entity called Nigeria but rather promoted ethnic and religious divisions, nepotism, incompetence over competence, terrorism and militancy, quest for power and bloodshed. Finally, his action brought about the importation of a criminal and impostor called jubril instead of letting osinbajo take over power after the death of Buhari.

His soul and that all the evil supporters of one Nigeria will never find peace, Amen.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by IMAliyu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Judybash93:

I've lived in Europe and I've seen why Africa turned out to be what it is today! I'm back in my country and I'm trying the best to make a living out of what i have.. Europe actually milked Africa out of everything we had. You could read stuffs about Leopold II and you'll see the crimes that he alone perpetrated against the people of central Africa, the French against most part of West Africa, the Germans against those in West, central and southern Africa.. Have you realized that the current map of most countries that we have today was actually drawn by Europeans to fulfill their dreams.. So, yes, they bleeped us up and people will still move there because there ain't nothing here to look up to.... The leaders here today are more like the old slave traders who captured their own people so as to sell them to the European slave traders...

We lost our history to them.... They got us bleeped up...
True because without exploiting Africa after WW2 Europe would have never recovered.
The African and middle eastern nation's borders ignore ethnic, linguistic and religious borders. Resulting in unstable countries we have today.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Mosco100(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Historians may I ask, how many Igbo were present during the amalgamation(s ) if any ?
Thanks for any reliable answer
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Judybash93(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
IMAliyu:

True because without exploiting Africa after WW2 Europe would have never recovered.
The African and middle eastern nation's borders ignore ethnic, linguistic and religious borders. Resulting in unstable countries we have today.

Of course
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by DemonInSiege: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

So yahweh disnt teach you that? Go and read where yahweh eliminated the entire canaan race for no reason and where he killed toddlers for mocking a bald man.

Yahweh, Allah, Jesus and prophet Muhammad the child rapist are all killers, I agree with you
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by oluwaahmed: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rest in pieces lugard. The contraption you created has made d populous black nation a shithole.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Bede2u(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:
Lord Frederick Lugard with Northern Nigeria Emirs at London 1934, waiting to be presented to King George V of England.

God bless Lugard you will always be remembered for your goodwill.

God bless Nigeria

lol...almijiris will always love luggard. Without him they would have been the worst country on earth bar none

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Ttipsy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
rexwalters:
Ok,sorry your Lordship before I quote you no more just for the records,it is Lord Lugard of the British Empire that caused your poverty problem not President Buhari and Apc?
Nigeria has the highest poverty rate in the world, how about that? you see, u r very stewpid, what is good about Nigeria?? m not Ipob neither a pro Biafra agitator, .. can't you use ur brain to see that this con3 that idiot "lugard joined together isn't working. even 98% of pple in your state are poor. ain't u ashamed?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Yahweh, Allah, Jesus and prophet Muhammad the child rapist are all killers, I agree with you

Okay, DEMON In SIEGE.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Judybash93(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
rexwalters:

In addition, the Europeans founded the US and Canada and did what? Left? No, their asses stayed, they wiped out the indigenous population and freaking stayed, then built and system that suited them and stayed and that's one of the reasons they are way more developed that others. Look at Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand..... Now, look at South Africa...lol...dem black folks decided to take over and things ain't working out because dem niggis didn't design the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ah! So this is Lugard, the guy that course trouble, ok, i won't curse you and i won't bless you either.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Judybash93(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
rexwalters:

In addition, the Europeans founded the US and Canada and did what? Left? No, their asses stayed, they wiped out the indigenous population and freaking stayed, then built and system that suited them and stayed and that's one of the reasons they are way more developed that others. Look at Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand..... Now, look at South Africa...lol...dem black folks decided to take over and things ain't working out because dem niggis didn't design the system.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by kokomilala(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
With all the so called power the North wields, is it not embarrassing even to the memory of their founding fathers that it's still way behind other regions in terms of human capital development?
The making of Nigeria is a failure of history and the British colonizers made that hideuos and failed history. It's a failure of history because it has failed as a nation state and the peoples are deep in the abyss of poverty and underdevelopment.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.