Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dear Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Linda Ikeji (395 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Linda Ikeji by Asholami: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Dear Linda Ikeji,

I'm happy for you.
The period of pregnancy and child birth isn't an easy one.
I'm not going to talk about child care because you have more than enough to take care of Jaycee.

This morning you published an epistle of how you met Jeremi, Jaycee's father, and how you both had a static relationship for about 3 years.

In your epistle you mentioned how you both dated but had an ambivalence of emotions sometimes.
Yet you got pregnant for him, and then he changed entirely.

Men can't be trusted!
Men will only use you and dump you!
Men are this and that!

Find your passion!
Build your dream!
Zip up!

Those were your words to the young girls you mentored.
You preached celibacy!
You were against every form of illicit affair outside marriage.

You bashed baby mamas and spoke highly of yourself because you've attained a stratum for yourself.

But what happened?

The angel who appeared in white during the day is the same found in black at night!

In as much as you're an adult and can do whatever you want, did you also have to lie to your followers and especially the young girls looking up to you?

I'm sure we won't have known about Billionaire Jeremi if you hadn't taken in for him.

Or rather, if he wasn't a billionaire too.

I hope you now know that nothing hides under the sun forever?

We all now know what you've been doing while you preached celibacy these years.

And for the fact you knew him for 3 years lends credence to the glaring fact that you've been sleeping with a man while you preached against same act.

Stop trying to defend your act and accept your flaws!
We all make mistakes, admit yours!

You don't try to justify what happened with flowery epistle and media influence.

I am not judging you, but to let you know that you cannot always win us over with your media influence and secondly, preach what you practise.

And as it stands, Billionaire Jeremi is apparently not the social media type, but I'm sure he has his side of the story.

Until I hear his side of the story, I won't believe everything you say on this matter.

You're a blogger and your job is to look out for news and publish for the world to see, don't be taken aback we're interested in your matter.

Once again,
Congrats!

We are still here waiting for more of your story and Aunty Kemi's perception to this

1 Like

Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by openmine(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2018
well am no judge...we all have a choice to make and also take responsibility for our actions no matter what..it just shows that those who preach are also human and can also fall for their own advises!

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Snatcher [chapter 1] / Pls Help A Brother / Man Asked Friend To Test His Fiancee Faithfullness; But Friend Impreganted Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.