Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Was Linda Ikeji Played? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Linda Ikeji Played? (1421 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Linda Ikeji Played? by jaijay(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2018
After going Through Aunty Linda's recent writeup. I couldn't help but notice something unusual, something that seem to elude every body.

My thought, could it be she was played by a particular group of F*ckboys who delegated a particular guy dey deem fit to do the job? Cause we all know how Guys hate it when a lady starts forming almighty, with that i cant fall for guy's petty bullsh*t kind of bragging. Or was she used to win a bet among guys who taught she couldn't be broken and the other group felt she is tameable?
Cos i can't imagine a grown up social nigerian saying he has never heard of Linda Ikeji before, at that point is when i realized there was a script that oga Jeremi was acting to.
Maybe oga Jeremi is just the real MVP!!
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by ayokenny37(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2018
wait, Lemme go ask IFA

1 Like

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Eberechi24(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
No, it was planned.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda was played. She was a product of bet between Shola and his guys. Men are Scum

1 Like

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Eberechi24(f): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Amakavula:
Linda was played. She was a product of bet between Shola and his guys. Men are Scum

Linda contradicts herself. I remembered what she posted on her ig handle when she gave birth. how she wants to be a mother before her birthday. Everything she did was calculated. She was desperate.

I love strong and independent woman, but manipulative ones I don't fancy- say it the way it is.
Shola was the played one here, at least he didn't advertise their relationship on social media.(that is if they are in any relationship)

Please There are good men outside nl, don't shut your heart against them.

3 Likes

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
She was played.......by Karma.

4 Likes

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
What of if ikeji just used him as a sperm donor..have u ever thought of that? On the issue where ikeji claimed the man said he has never heard of her i dont believe that claim.i think she made dat up. The real story is that she paid the guy some money to impregnate her with his seed. That is more likely.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Amakavula:
played how?cheesy linda is too big to be played biko. She's just acting out a script. She paid the guy some money to impregnate her. If the pay is right a number of guys will fall over themselves to do the job.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't like discussing about people. It makes me feel weird, but I'm pushed to contribute.

What Linda wanted was just a baby. A baby boy to be precise. Committing to a man as a wife was never in her agenda.

She has everything already, and any dude that comes around, she will certainly feel insecure, perceiving them as goldiggers.

If sex is what you're concerned about, i think that is the cheapest thing she can get. She can get sex everyday if she wants.

I repeat, marriage is not in her agenda. She just wanted a kid and now, she has got it. It's just a contract with the self acclaimed babydaddy who might not even be. Perhaps to shade us from the fact that she underwent an artificial insemination.

Linda is a serpent and i fear her a lot. Well, that's what you must be if you must build an empire.

3 Likes

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by carter009(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't get it, seriously are you OK at all, every time and day Men are Scum, why not say some men,, please stop fooling yourself.
Amakavula:
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Amakavula:

2 Likes

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Eberechi24(f): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:
played how?cheesy linda is too big to be played biko. She's just acting out a script. She paid the guy some money to impregnate her. If the pay is right a number of guys will fall over themselves to do the job.
Lol, Linda knows how to drive traffic to her website. Always playing victimscard.
I thank God she didn't accuse the young man of raping.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lol, Linda knows how to drive traffic to her website. Always playing a victim card.
I thank God she didn't accuse the young man of raping.
rape??cheesy.. Haha she knows nobody will believe such nacheesy. This story she said will look more convincing than the rape ishcheesy. She said the man claimed he has never heard of hercheesy. Iffa hearcheesy. He was just paid to make her preggo.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by potbelly(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
From stories of her putting peoples personal life's in public... To blackmail e.t.c I find it hard to believe her words...
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Eberechi24(f): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:
rape??cheesy.. Haha she knows nobody will believe such nacheesy. This story she said will look more convincing than the rape ishcheesy. She said the man claimed he has never heard of hercheesy. Iffa hearcheesy. He was just paid to make her preggo.
That lady dey use our brains big time for this country. Wetin dey pain me be say na only she dey write her story for country. I wonder why other blogger no dey write her story. That time when she gets small kwanta with Stella, I was hoping to get real gist from Stella but Stella fall hand-she chicken out..

The role model person suppose get na yourself and God o
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

That lady dey use our brains big time for this country. Wetin dey pain me be say na only she dey write her story for country. I wonder why other blogger no dey write her story. That time when she gets small kwanta with Stella, I was hoping to get real gist from Stella but Stella fall hand-she chicken out..

The role model person suppose get na yourself and God o
its like u dont know dat ikeji has fanatical fanscheesy. Who wan dare write sumptin about hercheesy. But she's quite manipulative and intelligent though. See as she jus put down dis story and everybody dey suck am up.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by potbelly(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Baba that's the right word... Manipulative...

Toying with people's emotions... And they fall for it...

See how people are sucking up to her as though she was the victim and didn't know what she was getting herself into...

lefulefu:
its like u dont know dat ikeji has fanatical fanscheesy. Who wan dare write sumptin about hercheesy. But she's quite manipulative and intelligent though. See as she jus put down dis story and everybody dey suck am up.

1 Like

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Eberechi24(f): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:
Am her fan, I love her strength and zeal but I criticize when the need arises. Am objective.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by ponehp(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oh God. please let true love locate me. there's nothing more satisfying than being truly loved by someone you love as well.
All these stories are so dishearten.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by flyca: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
I know that after she announced her pregnancy (she was over 5 months then), she was still hopeful for marriage then.

If you remember her response to CharlyBoy, who asked her to have a baby and forget about marriage, she said to him (and to us readers) that she was getting both marriage and child, that she has seen someone who she will share her life with.

That leads me to ask: Did Linda engage herself? I mean, she first played an engagement drama where a man asked her to marry him. That was a few months before she announced her pregnancy. So what happened?

Did Linda engage herself (with the help of her sisters)
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
ponehp:
Oh God. please let true love locate me. there's nothing more satisfying than being truly loved by someone you love as well.

Take a chance with me.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
If Linda was played by a group of fuckboys, the same group would have leaked her pregnancy news. Linda knew what she wanted.
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by bazooka1: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Possibly, she was played. Regina Askia experienced something like this back in the 90's, when she was the queen Bee of nollywood. She came across as petulant and a total snub. Till a guy (names with-held) made a bet with his friends to play the babe.
Guyman hooked up with her, got engaged, she was madly in love, well, he absconded back to America two weeks to their wedding.

Isn't it a bit odd that Linda Ikeji claim to have been circumcised but in her narration, she got hooked to having sex with the guy and kept going back for more and more.
Circumcised females aren't supposed to enjoy sex as we have been made to understand.
I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by andyanders: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

Linda contradicts herself. I remembered what she posted on her ig handle when she gave birth. how she wants to be a mother before her birthday. Everything she did was calculated. She was desperate.

I love strong and independent woman, but manipulative ones I don't fancy- say it the way it is.
Shola was the played one here, at least he didn't advertise their relationship on social media.(that is if they are in any relationship)

Please There are good men outside nl, don't shut your heart against them.

You are right. Linda forced herself to the guy. I earlier stated herein when she wrote her episode that when they met at a restaurant, that the guy said he never knew her and that got her interested to pick interest on the guy for her first time of meeting. How dear she say that as a blogger and such a person like Sholaye, that she never knew him too?

Now, she went ahead to say that the relationship was on and off but he kept coming back, and later during the breakup, they again started seeing secretly. As an adult, who said her pregnancy was a mistake, does it mean that any guy she met, you open your legs without protection? She needed the baby as she stated that she was afraid of menopause as she was about getting to 40 yrs, she needed to have a baby hence she wanted a man of the guy's status to be the father. It was not a mistake but a planned deal by Linda to have that baby. There is nothing wrong by having a baby, but trying to proof her innocence as if she was raped by the guy and abandoned is wrong. She wanted the baby and there he is and since she has the means, let her go ahead and take care of him and stop to defend herself as if she is holier.

1 Like

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by marvin906(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
i still don't know why majority of Nigerian youths don't want to have sense..
someone just told you a side of her story and majority of you just pouring insult on the baby daddy..
hear from both sides before you conclude
I strongly doubt that guy will say anything

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by marvin906(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
ponehp:

huhhhhhhh

Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by jaijay(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
lefulefu:

Why would u pay for something u can get for free? Dosnt add up!?
He played her! He has nothing to loose. simple!!
Re: Was Linda Ikeji Played? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
jaijay:

Why would u pay for something u can get for free? Dosnt add up!?
He played her! He has nothing to loose. simple!!
if it can really easily be gotten for free then why do we have sugar mummies cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Original Waist Trainer Belt / Deleted / I Casted A Spell On My Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.