Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React (72870 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by tendingNews: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter Chidera aka Theslumflower shared new photos as she slays in bikini. The 23-year-old Chidera also shared more braless photos to encourage her followers with saggy boobs.

Her followers are always excited to see her pictures. They hailed her.

After sharing her braless photos, a 17-Year-Old oyinbo girl called Liftingwithlyme, who already has saggy boobs at 17 reacted and wrote:

"Thank you for posting your beautiful saggy boobs and talking positively about them! I'm seventeen and I have pretty high body confidence but the one thing I'm still prettt self conscious about it my saggy boobs."

Chidera Eggerue is 23-year-old Nigerian-British writer and blogger who discourages body shaming of women.

See more photos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/chidera-eggerue-theslumflower-slays-in.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by tendingNews: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
See more new braless photos of Chidera and the 17-year-old oyinbo girl HERE

1 Share

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by CreepyBlackpool: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
so should we fry sperm?

8 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nonsense show of inferiority

83 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by EbukaHades10(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
How is this one 17 years?

Who and who press this bwest at 17 or b4 17?

How the bwest go be if she enter 25 years?

How this one take concern Jesus?

P.s. Na the white girl I dey yarn o

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by ashewoboy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
make I not lie. I don't like saggy boobs. having a firm boobs gets me attracted to a lady. if you have a firm boobs. like my post and say hello with a quote.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Uyiii: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
How is this one 17 years?

Who and who press this bwest at 17 or b4 17?

How the bwest go be if she enter 25 years?

How this one take concern Jesus?
see why people dey fail exams, common thread for nairaland now, you nor fit understand.
the white girl is 17, not the pioneer of the sagging boobs movementcheesy

so I wonder who press your brain at 17 and I can't imagine how dull you'll be when you're 25tongue

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Uyiii: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
sagging boobs also known as thinking boobs or boobs that succumbed to pressure are graced with lots of qualities and these qualities includes;

1. it can be used in place of a fan when there's no light.
2. it can be used to kill mosquito.
3. it can serve as a pillow when there's none.
4. you can use it to scratch your back.

so you see, y'all with sagging boobs aren't outrightly and utterly useless in life, everything get hin own positivity for this lifecheesy

p.s: nothing like firm or proud boobi-tenesis sha, as a man, you'll dance shaku-shaku when you're soco sococheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by EbukaHades10(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Uyiii:

see why people dey fail exams, common thread for nairaland now, you nor fit understand.
the white girl is 17, not the pioneer of the sagging boobs movementcheesy

so I wonder who press your brain at 17 and I can't imagine how dull you'll be when you're 25tongue
Na u no understand. Maybe bcus I no put am well. As per say one person be 17 years,na the 17 year old female I dey yarn about.

6 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by EbukaHades10(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
make I not lie. I don't like saggy boobs. having a firm boobs gets me attracted to a lady. if you have a firm boobs. like my post and say hello with a quote.
All the ones wey u don press nko,who go come like am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by FisifunKododada: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
who turgid boobs epp? Abeg my beautiful dear bring those saggy boobs to uncle fisifun and lemme give dem the loving they truly deserve.

6 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by prettyesther20: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chidera is not 17. Stupid blogger
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
wetin dey sag the Bobbi like dat
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Bossontop(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
undecided
Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
FisifunKododada:
who turgid boobs epp? Abeg my beautiful dear bring those saggy boobs to uncle fisifun and lemme give dem the loving they truly deserve.
Da dubule, fisifun ko do dada grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Kidaholic(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
"Thank you for posting your beautiful saggy boobs and talking positively about them! I'm seventeen and I have pretty high body confidence but the one thing I'm still prettt self conscious about it my saggy boobs."

12 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Deckline(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2018
17years and they are already talking about saggy boobs

When she gets to 30 nko?
What would she be talking of

2 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by speedyconnect3: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Whats my bizness naa?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by falcon01: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Kidaholic:
I like this picture
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by domixamena: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Pagoda tents for sale and rental.

Contact us

2 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Ayobami7(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2018
后们就圆梦美亭
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by henrybomb(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/chidera-eggerue-theslumflower-slays-in.html?m=1
Some ladies just think guys don't respect them, this is one of the reasons
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Deckline:
17years and they are already talking about saggy boobs

When she gets to 30 nko?
What would she be talking of

Nylon boobs i guess

1 Like

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by datopaper(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
It is wrong to tell blind man say rain dey fall

He suppose to know niìiii
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by deyink1: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
space for sale
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by lilmax(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
let me go and look for that liftingwithlyme and give her the confidence she needs grin

and btw that crap is disgusting to look at, no offense

1 Like

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by kamez(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
orishirishi...

reminds me of hooks law of elasticity as regards to elastic limit of a spiral spring.. ...

and my fellow guys are the reason why this internet slay queens have refused to receive sense... because they will rush to like and comment no matter the rubbish these ladies post online..

this kain bwest is only good for chasing mosquitoes at night

4 Likes

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by Riversides2003(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
It is well
Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:
orishirishi
....something!

1 Like

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by marvin906(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
I feel.like vomiting

Re: Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
My prayer is that in 2019 we would give less attention to mofos

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.