Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (26056 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by gbemisek: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
I jst recd an inv. for apptitude test for the post of a Financial Accountant. Does anybody have a clue of the test patern? Please, I need help.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hi Gbemisek the test is broken down into 3 parts verbal reasoning, Maths and shape correlation. But u have to be fast. But I'm kinda surprised ur just getting the invite cos lafarge test was done last week except its being done in batches.

Where is your test venue and date?

Pls any1 with info on interviews cos we have been notified of our test results.

Thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by gbemisek: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
Passworede, I am suprised too, because I was not expecting anything from them, I have even forgotten wther is online application I did or sent c.v to them, i recd the text message at 12.03p.m today and the venue for the text is Chamscity Ikeja. i guess is in GRA?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by gbemisek: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
is the text like academic GMAT?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
@gbemisek Yes it is. But its comp based.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by gbemisek: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
Thank u, I know. Acadmic GMAT too is Computer Adaptive Test. I have attempted it once for my MBA, am still preparing to re-take the test. against 2012 MBA admission in the US/Canada.
I appreciate. What did u apply for? was is an online appl. or sent C.V?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Online application : Sales
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by gbemisek: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
what's the duration of the test? I mean the no of minutes allocated to this test
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tonero77: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
@passworded i applied for the position of a sales executive,i just hope call 4 interview,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Can somebody/anybody help us with what the company package is like e.g take home pay, staff training and welfare??

As for the interview I have read thru several threads and some times they call for interviews almost immediately and sometimes it takes months but they eventually call.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
@gbemisek the test is about 50 minutes in all.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
Guys any updates on this
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
I guess we should just wait and get on with the rest of our lives as usual until they make the next move.

So far they have been acting like they are the once more in a hurry to give us the job than we are to get it.

I say this because I got the first text message from them on Wednesday the 9th, and another on Friday 11th for a test on Saturday 12th. Three days later being Tuesday the 15th to be precise they send us the test results.

In under a week we have gone from notification to writing test to getting test results.

Let's just pray that they continue in this stead.

Mean while people with information about the format of their interview should kindly let us know.

I see many posts from earlier in this thread of people who have gone successfully for interview and they have all suddenly gone quiet.

Those who God have blessed should in turn bless others.

Cheers
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Ladealm: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Yep on d 12th it was Verbal reasoning 17mins Maths 17mins and Shape correlation 16mins.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 4:16am On Mar 17, 2011
Well said God Speed,

Forumites with Interview info. pls shed more light.

Thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by colman4rex: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2011
ok guyz
any idea when are they calling for inteviews?
Whats the pass rate like since 40% is the cut off
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by colman4rex: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2011
hi guyz,
i took the lafarge test of 12/3/2011 and got my result. do you know how long it takes b4 they call for interview?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by OnuohaE(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2011
i was invited for the test 2morrow by 12.30pm what do i expect. Pls reply urgently
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Onuoha E
your question has been answered severally. Please read thru the history.

@ Coleman4rex
me sef need de find that info.

It is well
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2011
@Coleman4rex @passworded If you read thru this thread you will find that it can be quit frustrating to want to know exact dates for interview.

I'll advice us all to carry on with life as usual and when they are ready they will call us all as indicated in the text message which said we were successful.

In the mean time lets just try and find out the nature of their interviews.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hey peeps,

Candidates for the position of Accountants were interviewed this past Thursday 17th March. So, if you were notified by SMS that you passed the aptitude test, be patient and expect your interview invitation, very soon.

Cheers.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Eeyore what is your game plan?? Your last posts on this thread said you applied for human resources, now you say you were interview with the accountants, please clarify your self.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
@god speed Eeeyore was very clear with the post. He (pardon me if ur a she, cudnt confirm that) said that position for Accountants were interviews 17th of march. Now put 2 and 2 togeda, Eeyore applied for HR last year and most likely got it. So he is telling u authoritatively to calm down u will be called. Get it now? so take am easy with the brother.

@Eeyore thanks for the info. what are the interviews like and how are we to prep

Much love to all, We shall all MAKE IT!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2011
@Passworded Myself @Eeyore are in another Job forum where he made three posts and said he was there himself for the interview for the accountants. I know it's the same person cos he uses the same username in the other job forum and I was onlinewhen he updated three threads on Lafarge saying he was there last week Thursday when the accountants were interviewed. Any way I'm just trying to state why I asked my question.

It's also strange that in all the forums I belong only Eeyore has testified to interviews, he may be correct tho.

@all I got a text message this morning to forward me CV to an email address with a Larfarge domain name. They have been doing this for the past few days as I got from other forums.

CHeers
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2011
Ok people, Eeyore is right on spot!!

I only which he will come and tell us now how the interview went.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello guys I just got anoda text from dragnet inviting me for anoda test, I'm pretty confused abt it to say d least , the code for the first read LAG, m now this one reads LAS, What exactly does it mean cos I only applied once.

I would appreciate ur swift responses on this.

Thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tonero77: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
@passworded there is no reason to panic or be comfuse. I also got the same text message, it's for those of us that applied for the sales executive position. God is in control, lol
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by abifel: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
House, I also got a text message for sales test in Lagos and I called one of the dragnet's contact number which confirmed is the second stage after the one we did few days ago. Please any one with idea of what to expect? One love. I pray we all make it.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by phunmiegee: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
hello all, i had the test on 12th March as well. i scored 41 but to my surprise got another text for a test on 26/03/11 for sales aptitude test. i'd just like to know if there are two tests or after the first test, one proceeds to the interview stage. an urgent answer will be appreciated to enable me decide whether or not to go for the nnpc test. thanks.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello Guys,

I didn't apply for sales and have not got another text for a test.

The venue for the second test, is it Chams as well?? This might give an insight to the type of test it's going to be.

@phunmiegee from the thread it seems it's the second stage for the sales applicants, all the best in your decision.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by abiolapaul: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
"Would you rather pay a CONSULTANT #300,000 or more to pacakage your business plan or "FIX IT YOURSELF".Lets show you how:with our business plan writing software,you can get this difficult task done in less than 3days,YES! less than 3 days.
Attend!!! our forthcoming seminar tagged"Project.CEO".Gate pass:FREE!!!(but puntuality is required as gate closes by:11:30am Prompt)
Date:26-03-2011(11am-3pm)
Interested participant should text their detail in this format,Project.CEO:IWILL ATTEND/Name/Name of Business/Numbers of years in Business/Industry of operation/Location/Phone and e-mail to:07041813292.Class size is maximum of 30pple
This oppourtunity closes on Thursday,24th March 2011:by 4pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Call Center Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.