Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25617 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ thewarlord

Please, did the little bird say anything about non-Engineering/technical people who scored above 40% but have not been contacted for the interviews
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
People, I was just wondering - Did anyone actually score as high as 60% and above in that test

embarassed
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
Another Monday is almost upon us. And the wait continues, cry cry
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tosinty(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
blueiyke:

Another Monday is almost upon us. And the wait continues, cry cry

By Tuesday, 24th August, it'll be 2 weeks; has anyone received a call from them? Jegbadon, how far? I think we left together late that evening from Lakatabu, as in the five of us that left last? Any news?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by thewarlord: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2010
i got reliable info about the 2 weeks, so better keep your fingers crossed.
i believe other sectors will be called up for interview
that place is massive so a lot of proffessional people will be selected
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ thewarlord

You really sound like you've got an insider there.

Anyways, just keep feeding us with the updates, abeg.

One love!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by barbie85: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen,anything yet?Has anyone who applied for Human Resources position being called yet?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
barbie85:

Ladies and Gentlemen,anything yet?Has anyone who applied for Human Resources position being called yet?

Seeing as you and I are the only Human Resources Cadre people here, we may need to "collabo" on this one ooo. Or what do you think??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
I'm just like a man, whose wife is in the labour room. That's what this waiting is doing to moi. Lafarge, I take God beg una, hasten up the process oooooo!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
And by Jove, where's the massive crowd that wrote the test at Chamcity that day? I don't want to believe they've all gone back to Mars where they came from.
Abeg abeg abeg, let's keep this fire burning while we wait.
Naija is no country for the faint-hearted, that's for sure.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
Blueiyke, na only you dey house?? Where everybody come go na?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by thewarlord: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
the crowd at chams was massive that day,
other sectors were called today and interviews will be conducted on thursday 2nd sept
it going to be a collective thing
no batch employment,
so please keep your mobiles on,no emails.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
Please, has anyone been invited for Human Resources Officer

thewarlord:

other sectors were called today and interviews will be conducted on thursday 2nd sept
no batch employment,

Thanks for the info, dude, but can they possibly bulk every body (sales, human resources, crane operator etc) for the said Thursday?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
How come nobody has been invited for the interviews purportedly holding tomorrow??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by barbie85: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
Please cld someone who was invited for interview 2day give us a brief of hw it went?its going to be a month tomorrow and yet nothing from them,please wat's d way forward
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
Ok, I take it that no one actually got the purported invitation for the interview yesterday.

While we wait, we keep the hustle on.

Peace out!!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
House, anything yet??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
thewarlord:

no batch employment,

thewarlord, not doubting you, but how come no one has confirmed the above?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2010
Hi Guys i ve been away for a while now and back to continue on this thread again. Blue, Eyore and others whats up? I got an insider informing that some guys had their interview last week precisely on the 2nd or so and this brings back may intial comment when i said all hopes should not be thrown away. I also learnt that the actual project to which they are recruiting for will commence next year but can not place when they will conclude their recruitment.

I want all hopefuls to join in the crusade of prayers for the will of God to be done as we hope for the best in this.

Cheers guys its really good to be back.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^^^

Thanks for the info & welcome back, jegbadon. I know we can always count on you and your insider. Lol

But didn't he specify the positions that were interviewed last week? Crane operators? Sales? Or admin??

This little bit would go a long way in diffusing this waiting pressure, you know.

ONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
Guys, some people (technical officers, I think) have been invited for interview ooo. Anyone here
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2010
Eeyore:

^^^^^

Thanks for the info & welcome back, jegbadon. I know we can always count on you and your insider. Lol

But didn't he specify the positions that were interviewed last week? Crane operators? Sales? Or admin??

This little bit would go a long way in diffusing this waiting pressure, you know.

ONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Eeyore i don't have an insider i only did a wise thing by pinning someone whom was my school mate back then oh. well you will agree with me that the interview is now conducted in their Lagos office and after the technical fields are done people like my friend Eeyore will be invited for HRM that's administrative i guess.
Tosin things are definitely working for good. It will soon be over the project is large enough to accommodate all of us.

Cheers house mates.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by thewarlord: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
it is at this point i will ADVISE anyone who went for the interviews not to give up hope completely,
the lakatabu project IS massive and will need a lot of technical peeps,so we all can be called up
the take off will take some time(insider source)maybe before christmas or at best early next year, so do not lose your sims cards or switch off your cellphones,
these people don't joke with their business,jegbadon can testify to that,
even to make it to the interview stage after that mob at chams?
don't be like the 5 foolish virgins!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pachoks: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hi house,from what i have been reading in this forum it seems the interview is still very much ongoing.What i would really like to confirm is this, Does anyone in the house know when they would be concluding the recruitment process and has anyone who attended the second stage precisely on the 1st of September been called?Thank
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
To the folks who had their interviews today, here's to SUCCESS!!!

And don't forget to share your experiences right here, with the rest of us.

ONE LOVE!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thewarlord is very currect cos this guys are no nonsense guys, they will bring outr the technicality in you and ur hrt will tell you ur performance instantly. but onething i will say is this KEEP ALL HOPES ALIVE we shall all get there by the grace of God which is special.

For all non technical field, i still also will say here that when you are invited you will meet people of your areas and the drilling with not be different just be mindfull of the cv you submitted to them thats your main guide.

Wish everyone success the project is big enough for us all.

God bless.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2010
the interview yesterday was ok. it seems there is going to be another stage of interview especially for field sales manager position. God dey.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by pachoks: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Onyeoka, Best of luck dude,hw many interviews did you go through yesterday?And be on the look out for another next week.If you have any info on those who had already had theirs please do share.
onyeoka:

the interview yesterday was ok. it seems there is going to be another stage of interview especially for field sales manager position. God dey.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by yemisolar(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2010
hi guys, if you need 50-100,000 loan without collateral four your business. you can mail me at pattral@yahoo.com. strictly business please. or call 08052141582
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by naija2much: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
I've got my own interview this thursday. I applied 4 junior engineer and did my test april at chams city.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ naija2much

Pray, what did you score at the aptitude test??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by naija2much: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2010
Why "PRAY"?46%, give me clues as to what's on-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.