Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25630 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by thewarlord: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
jegbadon:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM its happens sometimes, he is right i am almost getting my appointment will conclude my medicals tomoro
really? jegbadon
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
heaters007:

guy u dey vex oh.any au i support your view d guy just dey disturb

Yes thewarlord we have finally concluded the medicals now and we are praying for appoinment letters we hope to grab it if God wills.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
Lafarge! I m still waiting. After medicals, almost three weeks now, I m yet to smell your offer letter. Well God Knows best. I no go hurry God .
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Jegbadon,
Please, If Lafarge calls let us know. I learn t some people are scheduled for induction this week Friday. One love. God, thy will alone be done!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2010
onyeoka:

@Jegbadon,
Please, If Lafarge calls let us know. I learn t some people are scheduled for induction this week Friday. One love. God, thy will alone be done!

We are also still expecting let the will of the lord be done as per induction i have not heard about that yet but let keep our hearts on the positive side the lord who started it will definitely finish it.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm days runing into weeks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
Exactly! Almost a month now. God knows best.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by baroncy: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2010
Hi All,

I just received my employment contract for the FSM Position via email today! Am to resume November 1, 2010.

The offer looks good; to resume at their Alausa office.

This is wishing others waiting for their letters the best. Cheek your email.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2010
baroncy:

Hi All,

I just received my employment contract for the FSM Position via email today! Am to resume November 1, 2010.

The offer looks good; to resume at their Alausa office.

This is wishing others waiting for their letters the best. Cheek your email.

Goodnews and Congratulations to u, may God use your goodnews to touch all who are still expecting there's.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2010
@baroncy
Pls when did u do ur medicals? pls let me know. thanx.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ baroncy - Pray, when did you write your aptitude test?? Sometime in August this year PLEASE TREAT AS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY. lol.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by baroncy: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
I did the aptitude test sometime in August (Chams City) and interview for the Field Sales Manager position was 17/09/2010. The medical examination took place on 6/10/2010.

The employment contract email came 7.05pm yesterday but i noticed that the letter was dated Oct. 15, I was given two weeks to accept or reject the offer. I think its been done in batches. Your letters will be out soon.

Cheers!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
I believe "Congratulations" are in order, baroncy.

What was your score at the aptitude test, if I may ask?? I'm trying to establish a trend to Lafarge's behaviour.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
blueiyke:

I believe "Congratulations" are in order, baroncy.

What was your score at the aptitude test, if I may ask?? I'm trying to establish a trend to Lafarge's behaviour.

Blueiyke hmmmmmmmmm y now?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by baroncy: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hi,

As requested I got a little above 30% in the test, but I think your score plays just a minimal role. I am coming from a Cement company from the South South region.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
Step by Step makes a journey so just cool down if God say's yes who can say no?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
God is the Ultimate Arbiter. Our favour shall not pass us by, Amen.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
Just received my offer letter, to resume on November1st. God has done it again.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by baroncy: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
@ Onyeoka, Congrats, I told you ur time will come. See at the office
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
Congratulovia Onyenka, Like i said before God is no a sleeping God we shall all get there by his grace.
we are still expecting ours dont know if it same for other Engineering Fields.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
Yes the wind of change is really blowing here, I have just been called to appear at ewekaro to see the plant manager, Its going round we shall get there.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2010
jegbadon:

Yes the wind of change is really blowing here, I have just been called to appear at ewekaro to see the plant manager, Its going round we shall get there.

Yes oooo. Go knock them out, atta boy.

@ everybody else - We shall surely get there, people.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
jegbadon:

Congrats, dude. Now, tell us - How did it go
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
Jegbadon oooooooooo.

Status report abeg abeg abeg. This thread is getting colder and colder by the day.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by monsho(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2010
@Eeyore,

It seems to me as though JEGBADON is having this kind of feeling that he has gone past this level of relating with some of us that are still in the waiting list of LAFARGE! I don't think it cost him (Jegbadon) anything more than "10 minutes" to give the needed update if he really wants to associate with the house any further - I might be wrong.

In the absence of negativity, I implore him (Jegbadon) to kindly thread the path of ONYEKA and BARONCY by updating the house i.e Being the most current CANDIDATE that was invited by the management of LAFARGE - As far as this forum is concerned.

Eeyore, my pal! Don't worry, we'll soon hear from JEGBADON. May be he is trying to put some other necessary things in place; just may be.

Let's be hopeful.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2010
monsho:

@Eeyore,

It seems to me as though JEGBADON is having this kind of feeling that he has gone past this level of relating with some of us that are still in the waiting list of LAFARGE! I don't think it cost him (Jegbadon) anything more than "10 minutes" to give the needed update if he really wants to associate with the house any further - I might be wrong.

In the absence of negativity, I implore him (Jegbadon) to kindly thread the path of ONYEKA and BARONCY by updating the house i.e Being the most current CANDIDATE that was invited by the management of LAFARGE - As far as this forum is concerned.

Eeyore, my pal! Don't worry, we'll soon hear from JEGBADON. May be he is trying to put some other necessary things in place; just may be.

Let's be hopeful.
Oh my guys sorry for the absence i actually was taken to a typical bush in the south south region for an assignment my my company so i never had to come on line to update us about my last encounter with lafrage but u uld also know that its unlike me.
Well we did saw the plant manager at Ewekaro and had a brief interview again with him myself and five others but well it was not that tough but at least a minimum of 25-30Min's was spent on each of us.

Finally i am happy to announce to the house that i got my appointment letter on Monday and the working condition is OK to me and like i said in most of my posts on this thread that the battle is still on as it will never be over until we all get there. so i pray and wish that all of us who ve been on this fight will definitely get there.

Remember the project is big enough to accommodate everyone of us as there are more and more expansions and areas of interest. God bless us all as i will still be following this thread and contribute where necessary,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
jegbadon:

Oh my guys sorry for the absence i actually was taken to a typical bush in the south south region for an assignment my my company so i never had to come on line to update us about my last encounter with lafrage but u uld also know that its unlike me.
Well we did saw the plant manager at Ewekaro and had a brief interview again with him myself and five others but well it was not that tough but at least a minimum of 25-30Min's was spent on each of us.

Finally i am happy to announce to the house that i got my appointment letter on Monday and the working condition is OK to me and like i said in most of my posts on this thread that the battle is still on as it will never be over until we all get there. so i pray and wish that all of us who ve been on this fight will definitely get there.

Remember the project is big enough to accommodate everyone of us as there are more and more expansions and areas of interest. God bless us all as i will still be following this thread and contribute where necessary,

Wow!!!! I'm so happy that guys are collecting offer letters by the day!!!! Here's a big CONGRATULATION, Jegbadon.

To the rest of us still waiting on Lafarge & God, it is well, believe me.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Realman4: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sorry Guys,i came late, as for any one that is yet to go for the interview,guys if you are the experienced type,tell them what u want to earn by shooting ur present pay up by a good chunk,because they dont mind gfiving something small, for the freshers,they will take u on what is not bad but not good for the experienced, be good.it is an opportunity if u ar called for interview because the prob that u will be taken is high, I am an insider, came in through this same process,

I am off,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Real.man:

Sorry Guys,i came late, as for any one that is yet to go for the interview,guys if you are the experienced type,tell them what u want to earn by shooting your present pay up by a good chunk,because they dont mind gfiving something small, for the freshers,they will take u on what is not bad but not good for the experienced, be good.it is an opportunity if u ar called for interview because the prob that u will be taken is high, I am an insider, came in through this same process,

I am off,

This is not good an advice, guys the company has a standard weather u price yourself high or low if you are eventually employed you will be paid according to standard so please disconnect from those who may not want you to join. At least they have what is refered to as Hay Grade Levels (HGL)
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by monsho(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ Jegbadon,

Thanks for the update; do accept my felicitation.

No doubt, with you inside there; we have no worries that you'll help us make findings on what LAFARGE intends to do with those of us on their waiting list i.e At least, for us to face our worse fear - Not minding the disappointment that is likely to come with it.

Once again, CONGRATUPLEASURE!!! Go and excel, brother.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2010
monsho:

@ Jegbadon,

Thanks for the update; do accept my felicitation.

No doubt, with you inside there; we have no worries that you'll help us make findings on what LAFARGE intends to do with those of us on their waiting list i.e At least, for us to face our worse fear - Not minding the disappointment that is likely to come with it.

Once again, CONGRATUPLEASURE!!! Go and excel, brother.

Thanks for the complement you can definitely count on me as i will feed u as much as i can provided the subject of discuss calls for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / Firstbank Of Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.