Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos (10786 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
maybachmusic:

Lol I wud rather shoot myself than vote that empty head
okay oo,make sure its on your foot so you won't loose your life.
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Juventus4life: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
In addition to the SGF, the Yorubas will also get the position of first lady. Only if you know the kind of influence Titi has in Atiku's life...and the power she will yield in the next govt

So the Yorubas should abandon their VP for first lady position?
I wonder if some people reasons through anus

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Chill2: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Only for jobless PDP youths and friends selling gala on the street
myboy2111:
Waste of time, efforts, resources and productivity.
How can have such a meeting on Monday in Lagos for that matter

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by naunasabi: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Juventus4life:

So the Yorubas should abandon their VP for first lady position?
I wonder if some people reasons through anus

So for the Yorubas it is all about keeping the VP position not even for the betterment of the country? grin grin

The truth is coming out small small. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by wristbangle: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

My father graduated in the 70's and got a job while in school till the first coming of Buhari as military dictator...

You can ask your papa...

Stop being a fanatic because you love APC...

I knew how long it took you to get your meager job... Brace up for worse if Buhari wins in 2019.

Did we have the same booming record as it is in the 70's for 16 years of miserable and wretched PDP ruling this country?

By the way, pull a record to show my stench support for the clueless APC party

I swear u no get sense at all. Is it not the same wicked people that left PDP are now in APC?

So Atiku, Saraki and co are now saints right? No wonder somebody said that we as citizens of this country are the problem confronting this nation.

Good luck as you kill yourself on top APC/PDP matter. Na u sabi.

By the way, I thought you are a crude follower of no lefenredum, no erection undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
PDP WEST will vote ATIKU while APC WEST votes their own. West is 50-50 then
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by wristbangle: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
maybachmusic:

Well.my dad graduated in 1979

He read french

He got 5 appointment letters a month after graduation

Nigeria was going fine then till buharis first coming

Permit to say, it all began from OBJ era. It became worse and fast decaying during PMB short and IBB ruling periods.
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
wristbangle:

Did we have the same booming record as it is in the 70's for 16 years of miserable and wretched PDP ruling this country?

By the way, pull a record to show my stench support for the clueless APC party

I swear u no get sense at all. Is it not the same wicked people that left PDP are now in APC?

So Atiku, Saraki and co are now saints right? No wonder somebody said that we as citizens of this country are the problem confronting this nation.

Good luck as you kill yourself on top APC/PDP matter. Na u sabi

You would have surprised me if you didn't mention PDP 16yrs of misrule...

That is the only thing that people assume that robots in APC will say.

Was Buhari a former ruler in Nigeria?

Yes!!!

Did he come back to rule?

Yes!!!

Did he perform?

NO!!

What else should we do to him.

Boot the useless old man out, so that people like you can marry on time and earn more than 80k salary in their lifetime.

I am only having mercy on you... I know life hard gan for you, so no complicate issues for yourself.
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by sangresan(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

My father graduated in the 70's and got a job while in school till the first coming of Buhari as military dictator...

You can ask your papa...

I knew how long it took you to get your meager job... Brace up for worse if Buhari wins in 2019.

Your father didn't tell you the whole story.

The Shagari govt started the destruction of Nigeria as we knew it...Babangida capped it off with his ill-advised SAP.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Equity311987: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Atiku is a rejected Candidate in the south west he is not that popular here

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
sangresan:

Your father didn't tell you the whole story.

The Shagari govt started the destruction of Nigeria as we knew it...Babangida capped it off with his ill-advised SAP.

Carefully you removed Buhari from the picture...

Making you his fanatic.

That was the excuse he kept giving... He sold people the idea that Shagari was the evil man... Same way he did with GEJ.

But when the economy became bad, worse, he started blaming citizens....

Till he was kicked out, and gave room for others to carry on with excuses...

Buhari started this whole poo!!!

Fuckkk him!
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
phase1:
Intelligent yoruba youths are already rooting for Atikulation.
if u abuse Yoruba because of atiku, u a loosing more vote.... play politics wisely

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
PDP is dead in the south west. Some boys who can’t deliver the polling units in front of their houses like Demola, Segun Sowunmi, Kuti etc would gather and present themselves to Atiku as south west youth leaders. Las las, them go chop Atiku money just the way PDP south west leaders scammed Jonathan in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by ibori1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
ibori1:
shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

India league: Mumbai city 1x

Switzerland young boys winning

2,50 odds

qoute me lata

add me up for ur 98% wins. 0808****558***38***98

don't follow me

WhatsApp me for more win
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by four4: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wonder the kind of youth that that have his jobs or business going on for him/her that will have time for this politicians on Monday that "EKO ONI GBAGBA KUGBA"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Tareq1105: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Before APC took over power in 2015, they already knew that Nigeria/ns were in dire need of positive change.

Today, the APC has become monitoring spirits - Playing opposition.

I just wish that Nigerians could see beyond APC & PDP because they're all bunch of old hags.
[img]https:///media/12-16-2018/PpAEHK.gif[/img]

And you think 3.5yrs was enough to turn the country around?
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by Adebote1: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
-PDP crocodile Tears - Be the judge
(1) They said when Buhari took over from them a BAG of rice was #11,500 but they took over when it was #2,500-.
(2) They said when Buhari took over from them 1tr of PETROL was #87 but they took over when it was #11.
(3) They said when Buhari took over from them $1 was #235 but they took over when it was #20.
(4). They said when Buhari took over from them a BAG of CEMENT was #2,000 but they took over when it was #400.
ANALYSIS BETWEEN APC & PDP GOVERNMENT of 16years and 3 years.
December 9 at 8:33 PM ·
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by kingstarz: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:
Waste of time, efforts, resources and productivity.
How can you have such a meeting on Monday in Lagos for that matter

Your own is to always criticise. You have never made any meaningful contribution to issues. You will surely die of hate
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by dasensible1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
wristbangle:
I hate the slogan "Let's get Nigeria Working Again".

Haso this country ever worked for once?
God bless you. I've always wondered when naija ever worked.
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
OMG..ajao estate via airport road gridlock will be unbearable to motorists tomorrow... anyone who is gonna be at Ikeja should brace up for long hours on this road..why nah..Monday of all days again...
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by zang: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Wait!
What is he coming to do here??
South west youth in Lagos state
Lagos is for Buhari and Buhari alone

Argue with your father
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Go there and listen to him, cheer, shout PDP, tell APC to go to hell, collect money to shop for Christmas. Let us know after the event we come with brooms sweep him out. grin grin

Yoruba for APC all the way!
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by diadem10: 2:05am On Dec 17, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

You can ask your papa...

Will shut your hypocritic mouth? Arent you supporting pdp likewise? Pot, kettle!

What worse? Is it worse than the thousands of job seekers stampeded under Jonathan's regime? Was there job then?

Is it worse than the daily several queue at the filling stations under Jonathan, when everything practically stopped working? Or the deregulation and selling of our power discos to thieves and so-on? Or the fact we were already entering into recession despite the high dollars Petrol was selling?

You may have forgotten all these but I didn't and I say never again.

We're certainly doing better with the country earning 60% less than the previous regime.
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by akpanbaba: 4:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Old and tested thief to have interactive session with new thieves.Nigeria is gone
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by diadem10: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2018
akpanbaba:
Old and tested thief to have interactive session with new thieves.Nigeria is gone

Abi o. Yeye dey smell. Did these folks think my memory of the last regime is erased?
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku all the way !
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by ibori1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
ibori1:
shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

India league: Mumbai city 1x

Switzerland young boys winning

2,50 odds

qoute me lata

add me up for ur 98% wins. 0808****558***38***98

don't follow me

won as well
Re: Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2018
maybachmusic:

Well.my dad graduated in 1979

He read french

He got 5 appointment letters a month after graduation

Nigeria was going fine then till buharis first coming

So just one story (your father's success story) is what you want to use to convince people that Nigeria was still doing fine as at 1979?

Perhaps you don't know that there are people doing very fine under this government as well just as there are people doing badly.

Moreover, Nigeria began to fail long before Buhari's first coming. Many things can be faulted for this and it includes political instability and the civil war that was funded with billions of dollars that could have been put to better use. That is not to mention the amount spent on rehabilitation. The civil war took us many years back when we should have moved far ahead.

As for the Shagari administration which began in 1979, it is administration that is still highly regarded to have been led by a weak and incompetent man (Shagari). The treasury was looted without pity and the administration shares the blame for the recession that Buhari faced in his first coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue / UK Parliament Debate Petition For Sanction Against Human Rights Abuse In Nigeria / Capital Punishment: The Best Way to curb crime in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.