Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds (43742 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Nairalander Weds His Bride / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by JosWatchDog(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
"When a Lover Marries A Lover": Adorable Wedding Photos Of A Relationship Blogger, Adetola Adegbohun

Adetola and Tutu traditional wedding were all shades of amazing and beautiful. Adetola and Tutu met in one of the shopping malls in Lagos. It is so beautiful to see how their love story has moved into the phase of spending forever with each other.

The bride Tutu is a professional make-up artist and her groom Adetola is Relationship blogger and photographer.

Mr. Adetola Adegbohun of Deedee's blog and a Nairalander tied the knot with his beautiful wife Tutu on the 9th of December, 2018.

Adetola who is over excited with his newly wedded wife has this to say:

When a Lover marries a Lover! **chuckles**
It's been a long time coming and I am grateful to God for the present and excited for the future.
We are joined together as one, not only because we love each other but because we looked at our imperfect past, plans, insights, and decided to join forces for the future.
I will tell your story, Rente Ade to the world, how amazing, a woman you are. I will preach about you to any and everyone who cares to listen.
You are the definition of sobriety in a noisy world. You are the peace and calm in a raging storm! You know the story, right?
Happy Married Life to US!
Thank you Tayo and Omolade for assisting @thePhotoblogger with these beautiful images.
I will forever relive the day a Photographer, All-in-One Digital Storyteller and serial entrepreneur married a professional make-up artist and a woman who has a keen eye for the business world.
See more adorable photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/12/when-lover-marries-lover-adorable.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Deckline(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy married life sir. May the Lord bless this union.Take it easy on her in the other room o...

25 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by JosWatchDog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by tee59(f): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin really?
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by xpac01(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Beautiful couple.
Happy married life all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is lovely. God bless them. Biingo see your junior that year and you here trolling me. Stupid ass licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Nobodys(f): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dude looks like a potential Yoruba demon....

Congrats,...Take care of your woman....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by wroskian(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is great! Congratulations Deturla, a blissful home is your portion buddy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by SingleWahala(f): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy..... Nairalanders right now grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
cool
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by OneKinGuy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by zicoraads: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
The joy on their faces; it's easy to see the happiness of marrying someone you truly, really love. I wish them bliss.

5 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Victorious1000: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy married life!!...cant marry in this economy shall sad
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Lankybaby(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
happy marroed life...mine is d next ijn

5 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Olalan(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cool......wishing them a blissful union
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by davibid: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Even though emotions in marriages have been monetized I still believe there’s what we call TRUE LOVE

Just my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Authoreety: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na so
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by dapsoneh: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seen, next louvers plks

1 Like

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
I love your chemistry... May God bless your union.

2 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:
Dude looks like a potential Yoruba demon....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Ararume2: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
xpac01:
Beautiful couple.

Happy married life all the way.

stop telling lies.

3 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by sod09(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
The man looks like lukaku shocked

6 Likes

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Qualitygod01(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
smiley

I don't want to hear divorce after 2 months..

It's now like a pattern in marriages this day..

How can someone say after marriage that I didn't love you just wanted to be married .

1 Like

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Diso60090(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
The thing don dey sweet � you now Nor come next year come talk say you be private business man you nor want expose your self to the world � if you know You know

1 Like

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why are Yorubas not beautiful , they only look manageable when they dress well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Qualitygod01(f): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Why are Yorubas not beautiful

grin

What's this nah?

Shouldn't this be a happy day for the woman?

1 Like

Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by autotrader014(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is lovely. God bless them. Biingo see your junior that year and you here trolling me. Stupid ass licker

Hanty no vex na, e neva reach quarel.. grin
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Qualitygod01 post=73937338][/quote]

undecided
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Diso60090(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
sisisioge:
I love your chemistry... May God bless your union.

What About he English?you nor love am?
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Dacronym(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
This guy get Money Oh.
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by Flexherbal(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds by kaycee125: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one. We go join you soon by Gods grace, we pray for wife material.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.