Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (31326 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

E dey be like say person dey tell them say " now that you're married, you need to do away with these your single friends ".

Kennygee, kill me. Following your posts on the topic, you sound like you've been through this sh!t a lot.

I'm analyzing it as that sense of pride and a need to climb cadres and outshine which is naturally inherent in all women.

You may be a good person, a great friend, and that would even make them push you farther away because finally, they have something you don't. Levels don change and the change has to be felt.

If you have questionable character and bad habits, they'll still push you away.

Everybody just gats dey on their lane and make friends with mature people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by SURElee(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
As a female, I'm turned off by those piercings sef, how much more men seeking for women to settle down with. Africans/Nigerians just over do things the foreigners do. Pierce everywhere Belle button, boobs, vjay, and other body parts and tattoo themselves like newspaper cartoon page.

Huge turn off and eye sore jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

it doesn't aways happen this way,some single friends are the ones who actually distance themselves from their married/engaged friends. They feel they have become too boring or domesticated
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
computergeek:
Kennygee, kill me. Following your posts on the topic, you sound like you've been through this sh!t a lot.

I'm analyzing it as that sense of pride and a need to climb cadres and outshine which is naturally inherent in all women.

You may be a good person, a great friend, and that would even make them push you farther away because finally, they have something you don't. Levels don change and the change has to be felt.

If you have questionable character and bad habits, they'll still push you away.

Everybody just gats dey on their lane and make friends with mature people.

You hit the nail on the head. Now I'm proactive, immediately I start sensing the distance, I dey shift for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cladez:
There is one thing i can conclude from the above which is she trying to console herself for not being married at her age.

Besides people with body piercings don't look responsible.

I wish she knows
She is just been jealous right now
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
americanson:
don't blame, but blame the idiots they end up with, who are possibly insecure.

there is this friend I hadn't seen or spoken to since 2008 but I have been asking after her from her sister. So one day I collected her number from the sister just say hello. I buzzed her on Whatsapp and told her it is me, she was acting like she didn't know me.

I mentioned my name and same thing. so I sent my picture and what I got next was a huge let down. I just told her she will never hear from me again. I deleted her number from my phone.

so a few weeks later, I met the sister whom I got her number from and that one said she told her to beg me for her and not to be angry. the sister told me its cos of the husband.

This girl has lost her luster cos she ended up with an insecure idiot... I looked at the picture of the man on facebook and all I could do was shake my head. I would not be surprised if the guy often beats her as well. she looks quite unkept. it is a sad situation really.

Some of them who have the courage open up to these same friends they pushed away if things go sour in their relationships or marriages.

One thing I believe is, surround yourself with godly friends, we need each other, married or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don’t understand. How does her news stop Atiku from trending, only to lose the 2019 presidential election?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by toprealman: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?
not absurd.marriage is another level....no be ludo game as in try Ur luck let's count for you!
Yes, cut off unnecessary distractions after marriage!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
It seems u are happy dat ur friends marriage is going dramatic
U are a bad friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I've got about 10 piercings. Only God can Judge.

na de 3 wey de your kitty-cat region de worry me pass.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
toprealman:
not absurd.marriage is another level....no be ludo game as in try Ur luck let's count for you!
Yes, cut off unnecessary distractions after marriage!

I didn't know friends are a distraction after marriage. Especially if you have good ones.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Thinkfree:
you sound like Friday's evening vangard
even if am sunday night punch ,i wl never marry u ...daa lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by shigo20(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I can never forget the first time I received head from a girl with ring in the tongue. Once the cold metal touches the shaft, chai!

Girls with pierced tongues are not marriage or dating materials. Their only purpose in life is to give head.
well said bro.... When they give u head ehhn u ll be in heaven on earth
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
20years Dumb people everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by kodded(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Treasuredlove:
it doesn't aways happen this way,some single friends are the ones who actually distance themselves from their married/engaged friends. They feel they have become too boring or domesticated
cc kennygee
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Jaqenhghar: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?
Guys do it too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Really?

Female friendship is funny, though not all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by openmine(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
i guess this lady didn't actually learn an important lesson in life....
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by pashiano: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
deedy111:
Hmm

Girl with a pierced tongue is no doubt a pro at her job(blow).

One ashawo with a pierced tongue I brought for a one night matter, blew my medulla with her art of sucking diick, I can only testify, her tongue worked wonders.

Till today I still dey find that girl, seems she has repented or married
or AIDS don kill her. go check urself o grin
deedy111:
Hmm

Girl with a pierced tongue is no doubt a pro at her job(blow).

One ashawo with a pierced tongue I brought for a one night matter, blew my medulla with her art of sucking diick, I can only testify, her tongue worked wonders.

Till today I still dey find that girl, seems she has repented or married
or AIDS don kill her. go check urself o
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Emanodimo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Really?

As much that you have said that, can u look into the eye of that lady or girl that is just strolling in your street that tongue piercings is wrong .

But I doubt it. The women folks don't deal in truth about what it mean to be a woman, a lady , a girl a female .

A woman will see a lady dressed indecent but, not confidence to speak sense rather celebrated deceit and glorify their sexuality facade
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Tapout(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Really?

mouth action things.. The lady is probably a daughter of the night. If my fiance should have such a friend, I too will be worried.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Kupiejodaniels: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
It has a purpose, the tongue piercing is for Mouth Action
kennygee:

Really?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Where, where and where?
bladder, torso and kidney undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Hahahaha

You must be kidney me. You should consider getting two in your lungs too. Very sezzy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by ednut1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
show us pics grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by mt77: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
There's no friend like Jesus. Try Him
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Yudee8(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
why the tongue piercing?? why?? somebody cannot properly kiss with you again
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Tijay90(m): 2:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Lesson 1. Don't get married.
Lesson 2. Pierce your tongue.
Ok bye.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by sweetilicious(f): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:
You met her over the weekend and the marriage has been hell?

Sounds like she is low key happy that the guy turned out bad. She reminds me of those guys that will tell you of how their ex gfs are still unmarried.

Low key Brutus, they be waiting for something to go wrong in your life, so they can say "I said it". They are everywhere...evil people.
Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by nedubest(m): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.