Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (27044 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Metuh: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
The thread is about lying Obi cha lie. Don't derail.
No, it's about the debate.

Your veepee was whooped. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Afamed: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

Your IQ must be heart wrenching then. grin
Habitual liar with one wrist watch.Mugu

5 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Metuh: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Habitual liar with one wrist watch.Mugu

Now you're derailing again
grin

Prove that he has more than one wristwatch and show me where he ever made such claim. ZoneB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Afamed: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

Now you're derailing again
grin

Prove that he has more than one wristwatch and show me where he ever made such claim. ZoneB
Mugu, you will deny same way you deny his Ochanja/ China data

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Metuh: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
Mugu, you will deny same way you deny his Ochanja/ China data
Cry me a river boy grin
ZoneB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Afamed: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

Cry me a river boy grin

ZoneB
Old enough to be your Uncle. Container data

3 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Asshurbanipall: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi wins cheesy

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Chairman, you have time replying this little kid called Metuh o.
He types trash all the time.
After mentioning and quoting us over 300 times and he saw just 2 replies, he gave up!
Ignoring these wailers kills them more bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Metuh: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
It's too early for negativities. koshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Metuh: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73945395:

After mentioning and quoting us over 300 times and he saw just 2 replies, he gave up!

chief ZoneB, who mentioned you 300 times

That your sickness has started again okwia?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Sirjamo: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2018
ObidientLie has come again
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Sirjamo: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi said that there are 2 million vehicles in Nigeria. Where is the source?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by RTSC: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari just asked the NBS to doctor employment statistics.

And some people are still supporting him. shocked

Not everybody is human.

6 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Afamed: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73945395:

Aiit, my Comrade. The little rat deserves no further attention
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Great2017: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.
You are seeking for perfection; yet, you cannot tell the difference between "quite" and "quiet". Learn to put your emotions aside so that, together, we can move our nation forward. If it is good for us, it will be good for our children.

5 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Jonadull: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2018
kernel001:

If your father have got half the success this man you're calling born loser has, you won't be a troll on Nairaland.
Typical of Biafra Igbo jews. They don’t respect their parents and they wake their parents from sleep with a kick . That’s why they’re so fast to mention someone else’s father or mother .
Igbos are bastards

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by propsvila: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Some of you calling Obi names should try and achieve 2 percent of what he has achieved.
APC has nothing to offer and it is only a fool that will support them.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2018
tuniski:
Obi has already brutalized Osinbajo. This clarification will simply bury BMC/buharideens!

This reminds me of the movie; LAST BURIAL. Osibanjo has been finally buried after being nailed at VP debate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2018
sykeng:
Newspaper publication can be a reference any day any time.
You still get time to reply zombiefied asslickers?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2018
Make una start campaigns. Buhari vs ATIKU should debate and let's see.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by globemoney01: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2018
OreMI22:

Now that Obi has cited his data sources, can APC provide their sources that the economy has improved under Buhari?

Bunch of shameless cunts and SCAMMERS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can Peter Obi also now undelete his deleted tweet from one of his lies at the debate since he has found a source? Fraud

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by NotBeenPaid: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Bmc/ Bmo and their likes should Jump in and see how they have messed up as usual!

Pastor Osinbajo will be Shocked to see all these

Watch BMO/Bmc turn Blind eyes ...

People Abeg tag them all

thegreenland
Stalwert
ClearFlair
GOFRONT
servercodes001
Jonathan
Passingshot
Flattino
Corrinthians
yarimo

The first and last zombie monikers belongs to the same person.

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by globemoney01: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2018
propsvila:
Some of you calling Obi names should try and achieve 2 percent of what he has achieved.
APC has nothing to offer and it is only a fool that will support them.
You try and achieve 2 percent of what Buhari and Osibanjo you criticize has achieved. Nonsense
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Codes151(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2018
He was prepared

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
Good to know my post dy pepper wailers. I will intensify it
I have you on a leash...

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Codes151(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
globemoney01:

You try and achieve 2 percent of what Buhari and Osibanjo you criticize has achieved. Nonsense
and what have they achieved Zombie take a pill Abeg

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by hucienda: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
It's obvious Obi came prepared. You don't reel out statistical data from memory if you had not previously analysed such from competent sources.

5 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Shookonekilla: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:
lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

grin
[/s]

When one is poorly educated and intellectually handicapped this sort of post you made is what one finds

You are clearly an illiterate who learned how to speak English from Twitter, hence you can't understand what the term verifiable facts mean

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by globemoney01: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Codes151:
and what have they achieved Zombie take a pill Abeg
So what did Peter Obi achieve?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Jonadull: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I have you on a leash...
My good friend cheesy
How are you
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by gift2xl: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2018
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.