Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (27034 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Ziggylady(f): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Peter Obi you have already murdered Osunbade and APC...there is no need to bury them again please.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Shookonekilla: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.
[/s]

You are such a dunce it's painful to read your comment
How daft are you?

Do you even understand what research is? Or what one means when one says verifiable facts?

How poorly your eduction is

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Denikayan: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2018
What accurate Data do you need from Obituary the tribal bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Codes151(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2018
globemoney01:

So what did Peter Obi achieve?
youd never know unless u give him a chance...!

But you don’t need me to tell u what he achieved before
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lecowas: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Obliar done mobilize this for Liar Service. I was thinking I will see the fable of how $41B FDI entered the Nigeria in 2015.

I was thinking he would show us how swallowed the remainder 9 million cars that made Nigeria have ony 2 million vehicles.

I was thinking he would show us how poverty grows at the rate of 6%(5.2 M people) per min per minute

I was thinking he would shows us how Nigeria fell index where we actually rose

I was expecting proof that Mexico is part of BRICS Countries.

I was expecting the effiminate liar to have some decency to atleast corrrect himself, but that is expecting too much from a congenital liar.

PS.The liars are changing what Obliar said, he clearly stated poverty grew at the rate of 6% per minute not 6 persons per minute, he treacherous aides are just as useless as be is.Obigotry grin grin

U cannot blame obi. He crammed all those data. Human brain is not infallible afterall... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by pawesome(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

grin
at least he borrowed sense from China unlike one certain lifelessss cluelesssss he goat borrowing money...

nOTE: borrowing sense from China is better than borrowing money

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Denikayan: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

You are such a dunce it's painful to read your comment
How daft are you?

Do you even understand what research is? Or what one means when one says verifiable facts?

How poorly your eduction is

Stop contradicting yourself with English language

You shooting yourself in the leg
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Jonadull: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Dominique, ishilove, om4J seun. He just broke NL rule 2 by insulting the Igbos. Let justice prevail.
Kindly point to the part of the post you quoted that mentioned . “igbos” .
You’re not wise

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lizfrosh: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2018
cool
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Denikayan: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2018
OreMI22:
APC is just about lies, deceit and killing of Nigerians.

They are already planning how to use soldiers to shoot protesters after they rig the 2019 elections.

But they will also fail even after killing innocent protesters.

An illegitimate President will not last in Nigeria even if he kills innocent Nigerians to remain in power.

Chest-beating runs in the blood

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Yoshy: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.

May he should quote you not world bank and other authorities, just shut up and go get some sense.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Bennycollins: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Stop fooling around. Check the cited sources and prove him wrong.
deomelllo:
lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by 34webers(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Typical of Biafra Igbo jews. They don’t respect their parents and they wake their parents from sleep with a kick . That’s why they’re so fast to mention someone else’s father or mother .
Igbos are bastards
I just imagine how the dolt was quick to talk about obi's achievement because he wants to be a VICE PRESIDENT. Same agama lizards spend the whole of their time insulting the PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by olumajorasake: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
My VP will not say things he can not provide reference for....say no to dullard as the head of Nigeria state.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Ruddyman(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Wowwwwww....I'm sure will be locking them up..
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by nonsobaba: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Peter Obi is a very fraudulent person. None of the links provided by his media aide agree with the figures he was pulling out of his anus last friday. None! Check it out yourself.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by SoNature(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle . You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Which school you go, abeg?

SMH
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by ensamy(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2018
I am not surprised because most Nigerians don't read and don't do research. It shows the level of ignorance in the Nation is ALARMING,,, cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Old enough to be your Uncle. Container data

cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin its now u no u are old enough 2b his uncle? Just go back&look at ur posts&d language u use. Honestly, u don't display maturity in ur write up to now b claiming "uncle". Maturity isn't in age. Its in ur conduct
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by 34webers(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
pawesome:
at least he borrowed sense from China unlike one certain lifelessss cluelesssss he goat borrowing money...

nOTE: borrowing sense from China is better than borrowing money
[/s]
The only lifeless he goat I know is ojukwu, the bearded coward whose carcas has been consumed by wild termites.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by VicHots(f): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2018
bigboluet:
AWKA—Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Peter Obi has insisted that the statistical data he reeled out during the Saturday December 15 Vice Presidential debate were accurate, as he obtained them from competent sources. Peter Obi Obi has been greeted with outright criticism from some Nigerians, who claimed that most of the statistical data he reeled out during the debate were not correct and overblown in most cases. Obi’s Media Adviser, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, in a statement yesterday, called on Nigerians to disregard those going about debunking, as incorrect, the data used by the former Governor of Anambra State to support his points during the 2018 Vice Presidential debate. Obienyem said that engaging in what he called “statistical fallacy” was a mark of persons without honour and insisted that Obi did not do so during the debate as, “the sources of all the facts and statistics he put forward could easily be verified.”

In the statement made available to journalists, Obienyem itemised all the points that Obi made during the debate and gave the source of Obi’s data, which he challenged those doubting their authenticity to verify. Part of the statement read: “During the debate, Obi said that Nigeria used over 50% of her revenue to service debt. This can be verified from DMO’s 2017 reports on Nigeria’s debt stock and total debt service. Obi said the country’s total debt stock was N22.7 trillion, about USD80 billion. This can be verified from DMO’s June 2018 report on Nigeria’s debt stock. Obi said that Mexico’s GDP was over USD1 trillion and its GDP per capita was over USD8,000 This can be verified from World Bank report on: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=MX&view=chart). Obi said that South Africa’s stock market capitalization was USD900 billion. This can be verified from Stock Market Clock (https://www.stockmarketclock.com/exchanges/jse). Obi said that Nigerian bank loans is made up of 15% of GDP. This can be verified from the World Bank (source: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FD.AST.PRVT.GD.ZS?locations=NG&view=chart). Obi said that Nigeria had the highest number of the Poor at 87 million – growing by six persons per minute.

This can be verified from Brookings Institute publication, ‘The start of a new poverty narrative” published by Homi Kharas, Kristofer Hamel, and Martin Hofer on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (source: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2018/06/19/the-start-of-a-new-poverty-narrative/). Obi said that Nigeria’s Human Development Index (HDI) ranking moved from 152 – 157. This can be verified from http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2018_human_development_statistical_update.pdf ). Obi said that the Misery Index in Nigeria worsened. This can be verified from https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/hankes-annual-misery-index-worlds-saddest-happiest-countries). Obi said that the FG budgeted N340 billion on health and paid over N1 trillion on PMS subsidy. Education budget was about N400 billion. This can be verified from https://punchng.com/subsidy-on-petrol-hits-n1-4tn-per-year-says-fg/. Obi said that the ease of doing business ranking was currently at 146. This can be verified from http://www.worldbank.org/content/dam/doingBusiness/media/Annual-Reports/English/DB2019-report_web-version.pdf).Obi said that China created 7.2 million jobs within first 6 months in 2018. This can be verified fromhttp://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201809/17/WS5b9f2aeda31033b4f46566bb.html).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/vp-debate-obi-insists-on-statistical-data-provides-sources/
How many vehicles do we have in Nigeria? Obi:2m NBS:11m!

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Pamtoye(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

What a born loser..

grin
ur zombiesm has no rivalry.... Even after being provided with accurate information . U still choose be an idiot.... Little wonder how u think so illogically..... Bloody illiterate BMC!!

Quote me back .....D bad news is... I don't reply 2 zombies ignorance!!!!

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Habitual liar with one wrist watch.Mugu

Is there anything wrong in someone having one wrist watch?

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by egbabiekperemo1: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2018
[Quote author=amaechi1 post=73943932]This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted. [/quote]

Oga. From d nonsense wey u just write now, u be confirm Illiterate.
Which school u graduate from . Abeg? Cos if u go better school, u no go yarn this nonsense wey u just yarn.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
VicHots:

How many vehicles do we have in Nigeria? Obi:2m NBS:11m!

97% of rice consumed in Nigeria is locally produced. 3% is imported.

Is this statement correct?

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Ubdavis(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi made a big mistake in d first place. He should have been Quoting the sources of his info as he was dishing them out. All this childish charade from PDP wouldn't have come in ...
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by globemoney01: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Codes151:
youd never know unless u give him a chance...!

But you don’t need me to tell u what he achieved before
I need you to tell me what he achieved before
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by BabaO2: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
A poor job of damage control...For someone with a B.A in Philosophy, Obi's level of critical thinking is very embarrassing.
grin grin
Obi too struggling to belong
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by egbabiekperemo1: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
[s]This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.[/s]

Oga. From d nonsense wey u just write now, u be confirm Illiterate. 
Which school u graduate from . Abeg? Cos if u go better school, u no go yarn this nonsense wey u just yarn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Adamu Garba Joins YPP After Dumping APC (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.