Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (27041 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2018
lexy2014:

If u remember vividly, I told u a few days ago that u have a right 2 interact with me on nairaland. Don't u remember that? So whether u call it call out or call in, u are exercising ur right. Another thing I told u is that I also have a right 2 self expression to say whatever I wish. But unfortunately, u think I don't because my words hurt u badly though they aren't directed at ur person. Which confirms all I have been saying. What u are trying 2 say is that my words, though not directed at ur person hurts u&because they do, u will want 2 fight back. grin cheesy grin cheesy. 4u, this really personal.

U c d more reason y u need motivational talk? U need 2 pull urself together dude. Show urself some love. It will help to douse d hurt & d pain u feeling right now. Just visualize urself being hugged by someone who u no really loves u maybe Jesus. U will feel relieved. U will feel ur pain&hurt rolled away. U are free to shed some tears. Its all part of d healing process
You still delude yourself that your words hurt, my deluded neutral friend! grin Your words can't hurt anyone, mr neutral, because they aren't intellectual in any form or even abusive! It's your hypocrisy that stinks, mr neutral! grin And I've asked you to prove you're not a hypocrite by claiming to be a neutral when you viciously point out the exaggeration of a candidate & shamelessly defend the lies of the other, but you can't. Instead you're trying to divert attention & telling us about how it's not just about today! Simply answer the question, my "neutral" friend! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Moukandjo:

You still delude yourself that your words hurt, my deluded neutral friend! grin Your words can't hurt anyone, mr neutral, because they aren't intellectual in any form or even abusive! It's your hypocrisy that stinks, mr neutral! grin And I've asked you to prove you're not a hypocrite by claiming to be a neutral when you viciously point out the exaggeration of a candidate & shamelessly defend the lies of the other, but you can't. Instead you're trying to divert attention & telling us about how it's not just about today! Simply answer the question, my "neutral" friend! grin

You don't see them claim to be neutral when their comments indicate otherwise which is really irritating!

me tackling some random Nairaland member who keeps insulting & irritating our sensibilities by claiming to be neutral.

Shut up with this your "I'm not a party man" nonsense!

These are ur words. These aren't d words of a man who is happy. It is those of a man who has been hurt. I don't need 2 insult b4 u are hurt. Does irrita Its even a mystery that words u consider unintellectual can make u soooo committed 2me. grin cheesy grin cheesy. So u have spent all ur time thus far getting irritated, feeling insulted by words that aren't intellectual. grin cheesy grin. My "hypocrisy" is reflected in my words, right? But if my "hypocrisy" stinks, what are u still doing around d stench? Is it that u like d stench? grin cheesy grin Ur words keep giving u away. That's y I said u need 2 look within. U have 2 find ur healing inside u. U are carrying 2 much pain
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
lexy2014:

You don't see them claim to be neutral when their comments indicate otherwise which is really irritating!

me tackling some random Nairaland member who keeps insulting & irritating our sensibilities by claiming to be neutral.

Shut up with this your "I'm not a party man" nonsense!

These are ur words. These aren't d words of a man who is happy. It is those of a man who has been hurt. I don't need 2 insult b4 u are hurt. Does irrita Its even a mystery that words u consider unintellectual can make u soooo committed 2me. grin cheesy grin cheesy. So u have spent all ur time thus far getting irritated, feeling insulted by words that aren't intellectual. grin cheesy grin. My "hypocrisy" is reflected in my words, right? But if my "hypocrisy" stinks, what are u still doing around d stench? Is it that u like d stench? grin cheesy grin Ur words keep giving u away. That's y I said u need 2 look within. U have 2 find ur healing inside u. U are carrying 2 much pain
Mr neutral, like I said, your words are too unintellectual & not in any way uncouth to hurt anyone! You don't even troll anyone here so how will your words hurt anyone, my neutral friend Don't delude yourself! grin grin It's the same way a certain OAP is irritated by the unintelligence (at least, according to him) of people who insist on paying tithes despite him trying for so long to clarify it to them using the same Bible! He's only irritated by their daftness (according to him) & nothing more! Same scenario with you here, mr neutral! grin Your hypocrisy is what stinks, my deluded neutral friend, & not your words that are unintellectual & not even abusive.

And if you think you're no hypocrite, simply tell us why a neutral that you claim to be will viciously point out the exaggeration of a candidate & go ahead to shamelessly defend the lies of the other candidate! Simple answers, please, & no diversions this time! grin Prove that you're not the hypocrite I call you, my neutral friend! grin grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mr neutral, like I said, your words are too unintellectual & not in any way uncouth to hurt anyone! You don't even troll anyone here so how will your words hurt anyone, my neutral friend Don't delude yourself! grin grin It's the same way a certain OAP is irritated by the unintelligence (at least, according to him) of people who insist on paying tithes despite him trying for so long to clarify it to them using the same Bible! He's only irritated by their daftness (according to him) & nothing more! Same scenario with you here, mr neutral! grin Your hypocrisy is what stinks, my deluded neutral friend, & not your words that are unintellectual & not even abusive.

And if you think you're no hypocrite, simply tell us why a neutral that you claim to be will viciously point out the exaggeration of a candidate & go ahead to shamelessly defend the lies of the other candidate! Simple answers, please, & no diversions this time! grin Prove that you're not the hypocrite I call you, my neutral friend! grin grin

So if my words don't hurt u, then how do u no am a hypocrite? Are u separating my unintellectual words from my hypocris? Is it d same unintellectual words u have wined&dined with since yday? Its amazing. Irritation is an emotion same as anger and when u express ur irritation with insults, then obviously u are hurt. U c my "hypocrisy" as an insult and u have responded likewise. Ur Healing is key. That is what u should focus on right now
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
lexy2014:

So if my words don't hurt u, then how do u no am a hypocrite? Are u separating my words from my hypocrisy? Irritation is an emotion same as anger and when u express ur irritation with insults, then obviously u are hurt. U c my "hypocrisy" as an insult and u have responded likewise. Ur Healing is key. That is what u should focus on right now
And my neutral friend, you still won't tell us why a neutral like you will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to 5 people consecutively on one thread & go ahead to defend the lies of the other candidate on that same thread when they're pointed to you? grin grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Moukandjo:

And my neutral friend, you still won't tell us why a neutral like you will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to 5 people consecutively on one thread & go ahead to defend the lies of the other candidate on that same thread when they're pointed to you? grin grin

Just hold urself & give urself a big big hug. Tell urself everything will b OK. U need 2 feel ur love. D healing needs 2 start from inside u. When it does, then it will translate in d open
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by meccuno: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
sykeng:

Newspaper publication can be a reference any day any time.
some times i wonder how the dude you quoted thinks. doesnt he know that before those information are published they have to be from credible sources?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2018
lexy2014:

Just hold urself & give urself a big big hug. Tell urself everything will b OK. U need 2 feel ur love. D healing needs 2 start from inside u. When it does, then it will translate in d open
My extremely deluded neutral friend, is this a stylish way to divert from telling us why a neutral like you will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to 5 people consecutively on one thread & go ahead to defend the lies of the other candidate on that same thread when they're pointed to you? grin grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

My extremely deluded neutral friend, is this a stylish way to divert from telling us why a neutral like you will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to 5 people consecutively on one thread & go ahead to defend the lies of the other candidate on that same thread when they're pointed to you? grin grin

Give urself a chance to love urself. 2c ur real beauty. It starts with very little steps. U don't need anything big. Just a little faith. That's all
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2018
lexy2014:

Give urself a chance to love urself. 2c ur real beauty. It starts with very little steps. U don't need anything big. Just a little faith. That's all

My "neutral & unbiased" friend, is this another stylish way to divert from telling us why a neutral like you will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to 5 people consecutively on one thread & go ahead to defend the lies of the other candidate on that same thread when they're pointed to you? grin grin
It shouldn't be too hard to answer? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.