Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? (5188 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
I need your opinions on how white/foreign women are better than Nigerian women.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
white women no de thieve anyhow

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:
white women no de thieve anyhow

Do you mean to say that Nigerian women are thieves?
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by DavidEsq(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

Do you mean to say that Nigerian women are thieves?
Lemme answer for him: yes sad

3 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2018
DavidEsq:

Lemme answer for him: yes sad

lol
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
are you kidding?.... in every aspect girl... I'm currently chatting with one, we do talk like we've know eachother for decade when the babe living next is still chatting me like say nah she buy phone for me.... their orientation is just far different from our naija babes

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by MJBOLT: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
white women are smarter than Nigerian women

4 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Their orientation is different... They're more sociable..... I love the way they chat....

14 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
They are just more interesting to chat with and have nice conversations with. I used to think all women were boring and couldn't be interesting till I got to see western civilisation but they have their own problems too. No angel anywhere embarassed

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:
I need your opinions on how white/foreign women are better than Nigerian women.

Blacks are too conscious about their insecurities

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by princfred(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

No be lie.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
MJBOLT:
white women are smarter than Nigerian women

That could be true. The very same way white men are smarter, more creative, innovative and mentally stimulated than Nigerian men. I guess it is the environment.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by princfred(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
They are just more interesting to chat with and have nice conversations with. I used to think all women were boring and couldn't be interesting till I got to see western civilisation but they have their own problems too. No angel anywhere embarassed
All correct there.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by CaesarDon(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
They don't ask lame questions like this

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

That could be true. The very same way white men are smarter, more creative, innovative and mentally stimulated than Nigerian men. I guess it is the environment.

Indeed. Delude yourself

Stop hanging.around failures my dear.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by princfred(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

True not to a small extent.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by princfred(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2018
cooluzi:
are you kidding?.... in every aspect girl... I'm currently chatting with one, we do talk like we've know eachother for decade when the babe living next is still chatting me like say nah she buy phone for me.... their orientation is just far different from our naija babe
I concur.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy greencard

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

The white woman is not thinking about the fact that she has not charged her phone as NEPA hasn't given light for 1week,

she is not thinking of what she will eat or how to get a job or maintain the job you have with the harsh conditions and not being able to demand better.

She is not try to device a means or strategy to beg for money to survive or even for Frivolities.

But the truth is...we are discussing the comparison between the white woman and the Nigerian woman...if we decide to switch and compare the white man vs Nigerian man, this table we are shaking will break into pieces.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Indeed. Delude yourself

Stop hanging.around failures my dear.

I could say the same thing for men and for this thread

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

I could say the same thing for men and for this thread

Keep applying salve to soothe your pain. Yet to see even by TV much outstanding ladies compared with the males. And asper white guys,bring them on schmuck. I'm ready to ball.whenever. i just cracked a complwx physics problem.even whil doing this now. Research and write journal na my.forte. bring the competition anyday I'm game
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Imalma1 stop wasting your time arguing with these online chatter box. After logging out of Nairaland they will face reality. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
See Nigerian youths .
How are the white women better than Nigerian women?
Ans- They chat better, they aren't boring.
Chai and I was expecting mind blowing answers .

Y'all are bunch of dumb lazy boredom killers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

The white woman is not thinking about the fact that she has not charged her phone as NEPA hasn't given light for 1week,

she is not thinking of what she will eat or how to get a job or maintain the job you have with the harsh conditions and not being able to demand better.

She is not try to device a means or strategy to beg for money to survive or even for Frivolities.

But the truth is...we are discussing the comparison between the white woman and the Nigerian woman...if we decide to switch and compare the white man vs Nigerian man, this table we are shaking will break into pieces.

Thank you, they all didnt think same applies to them also, cos if we should go by statistics, Nigerian men display their insecurities when they see white women cos of green card n all, at the end of the day, they get hooked to the old ones.

I for one dont believe in stereotyping people or persons from a particular country and whatnot cos it doesnt apply to every individual, but the guys here, it gives them Joy degrading their country women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Keep applying salve to soothe your pain. Yet to see even by TV much outstanding ladies compared with the males. And asper white guys,bring them on schmuck. I'm ready to ball.whenever. i just cracked a complwx physics problem.even whil doing this now. Research and write journal na my.forte. bring the competition anyday I'm game

I don't have pain to soothe.

The men here are under the illusion that the white woman far transcends the Nigerian woman. And this might not be unrelated to the assumption that the white woman exists without faults compared to the Nigerian woman.

If we are going to make this a argument based on environmental and economic factors, both sexes will be found wanting.

N.B

I am not in any competition neither do I feel the need to boast of my abilities in return.

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thank you, they all didnt think same applies to them also, cos if we should go by statistics, Nigerian men display their insecuties when they see white women cos of green card n all, at the end of the day they get hooked to the old ones.

They haven't removed the mighty log in their own eyes.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

They haven't removed the mighty log in their own eyes.

No they haven't, that is how slow they all are.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't have pain to soothe.

The men here are under the illusion that the white woman far transcends the Nigerian woman. And this might not be unrelated to the assumption that the white woman exists without faults compared to the Nigerian woman.

If we are going to make this a argument based on environmental and economic factors, both sexes will be found wanting.

N.B

I am not in any competition neither do I feel the need to boast of my abilities in return.

Another sign oversabi

First the op is female

Two,the op asked a question

Theee,we pointed a difference and never infereed for once that our beautiful sisters are inferior in anyway tp akata woman

Before you posture next time, learn to first connect the dots before you strap.on your punching gloves.

If we embrace addressing issues from.neutral stance in.life, we'll be much beta. Asper white beyter than black,i leave that to you all to argue

I'm solving a puzzle.now.catch ya

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
See Nigerian youths .

How are the white women better than Nigerian women?

Ans- They chat better, they aren't boring.

Chai and I was expecting mind blowing answers .

Y'all are bunch of dumb lazy boredom killers cheesy
lol...gringrin Indirectly, you're trying to say I am one...grin
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
lol...gringrin Indirectly, you're trying to say I am one...grin
I didn't mention names nah grin
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Hmm
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
I didn't mention names nah grin
Your comment indicted me indirectly....grin well-done sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. / How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.