Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend (48913 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by ExAngel007(f): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Three injured in crash as Kenyan husband who was with his girlfriend chases his wife and her boyfriend after spotting them kissing

Three persons were injured in a serious crash which occurred at Mama Ngina near Mombasa Golf Club in Kenya after a husband spotted his wife kissing another man and chased them at high speed with his own vehicle.

It was gathered that the man lost control of the car in his anger and crashed into a mkokoteni (a cart)

According to local news published on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, the husband was incidentally also carrying his girlfriend in his car at the time.

"The wife escaped safely and her boyfriend has dropped her home. The wife's boyfriend is suspected to be a retired Safari Rally driver. One person injured was taken to Coast
General Hospital and 2 other injured taken to Pandya Hospital," the report read.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/three-injured-in-crash-as-kenyan-husband-who-was-with-his-girlfriend-chases-his-wife-and-her-boyfriend-after-spotting-them-kissing.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by money121(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wahala

8 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by ExAngel007(f): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
more

2 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by dawnomike(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Las! Las! They all will be fine... Cheating car racers

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
U carry girl but no want ur wife to carry guy... thats not fair na...all I see here is 50/50 no cheating oo

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
so man cannot cheat in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
He's not a real man.

Real men don't chase after their wives while with their girlfriends.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Rexymania(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
God help him... Heartbreak no easy at all

4 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is what happens when a womaniser and a slay queen get married,very irresponisible couple.

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by TheChameleon: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lol. Can be a fake story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Proserpina: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022

17 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by OJODEL10(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kenya version of nigeria couples reported on nairaland sometime ago that resulted to the womans death stop disturbing yourself over unfaithdul partner

2 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Rexymania:
God help him... Heartbreak no easy at all
What is this one sayingundecided,which kind mumu heartbreak,abi you nor see say the man still get he own girlfriend,both of them are cheaters so there is nothing like heartbreak in this kind of situation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
He's not a real man.

Real men don't chase after their wives while with their girlfriends.
Exactly,but Africa men especially my countrymen will never agree with you on this,to them,Africa men has very right to cheat but Africa women don't.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Rexymania(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shey na why you cun dey insult me?

virginprincess:
What is this one sayingundecided,which kind mumu heartbreak,abi you nor see say the man still get he own girlfriend,both of them are cheaters so there is nothing like heartbreak in this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
We also get lonely like them.

They can't neglect us and enjoy someone outside of the marriage, and expect us not to do the same thing.

I'm sure the wife knew about him cheating, and she decided to do the same thing.
virginprincess:
Exactly,but Africa men especially my countrymen will never agree with you on this,to them,Africa men has very right to cheat but Africa women don't.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Abeg where in my writeup did i insult you?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Ballzproblem2: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
the man was with his girlfriend too,so they fit each other perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Berrityga: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
I hope they all died??

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Rexymania(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is that why you posted your question twice? This girl wetin I do you?

virginprincess:

3 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by marlow1962(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nawa
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Only kissing e crash car? shocked. If he now sees them doing the main thing, he'll explode car.

Ok.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by minasu190: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by 2rez: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ohhh so sorry for them.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Moh247: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Marriage between Brolosho and Olosho is bound to have a terrible ending

7 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Foolish man,he should have kpeme in the accident sef,what a waste
Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by wiseone28: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
See Arab or indians in Kenya walking freely..
It can never happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by BigYash: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na stupid man.. Why chasing them,when you can still get home safe,and throw her away through the fence undecided.
One simp up there is saying its a 50/50 sumthing.. Anzer these few questions mr simp...

Na the man get house, abi na the woman? Na she pay groom prize,abi na the man pay bride price? Can she marry more than one man at a time ? But you and I knows that,the man can marry as many wives as he wants ,as long as he can take care of them,right?

Anyways, make all of una getat..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.