Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Would You Say Yes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Say Yes? (633 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Say Yes? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
Friendship is a strange thing we find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives. Things we dont even share with our families who raised us. A world without friend is like the world without winter.

I'm a cool loving dude ready to experiment with the guddies that life has to offer.

I'm a cool, realistic, hardworking, principled and fun loving guy. I enjoy travelling, listening to good music. I love intelligent people to be around me as friends, for date and as mentors.

I'm here to meet serious, honest and willing person for friendship and of course dating.

I just want to fall in love with the right person. I'm extremely romantic, I've lots of good things to offer from my heart.

I alwayz treat my woman very special and alwayz please her in any good ways to satisfied and make her happy.

Beep me (08095914350) if you are interested in a friendship that can lead to a date with me. I await ur call, !
Re: Would You Say Yes? by Omolola1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Would You Say Yes? by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
Don't you have girls in your area?
Re: Would You Say Yes? by cantell(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
Acidosis:

Don't you have girls in your area?
He wants to experiment with other "guddies"
Re: Would You Say Yes? by onstelly(f): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
@poster y dont u post this in dating section, gudluk all d same.

(1) (Reply)

Love Still Exists! / What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim / A Friend's Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.