Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (11283 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Who Wants To Be My Date For Vals / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by chillin(f): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2006
ohh noo wonders will surely never end!!! what moon are u talkin about??
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by smartsoft(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2006
how many moon do we have ??
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by chillin(f): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2006
i dunno!! how many do we have? grin
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by icingbaby(f): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2006
i will be on the phone with my boyfriend for 7 hours since i can't see him on valentine's day after that me and my homegurls we going to dinner and I'm wearing all pink on that day. my pink heel, dress e.t.c
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by kaylala(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2006
I will look cooler that day
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2006
Short time now the val will come and go!.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Bonie(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2006
Val celeberation is one's yearly, and a very special and memorable day for those who know how to do it, because is not every body that knows realy how to celeberate the (Val); so guys, ladies go catch your fun and tell the world that He/She means the world to you, never you hide your feelings for the one you Love, And one important thing is that never you Mistake the one you like from the one you Love

Cheers and wish all a wonderful Val Day
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by sweetpea(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2006
Would love chocolate for valentine ooo.would anybody buy me?
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by tinygold(f): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2006
no plans yet... cos am alone huh..
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2006
Posted by: sweetpea
Insert Quote
Would love chocolate for valentine ooo.would anybody buy me?

Yes but internet own! them dey more expensive.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2006
hi
I wish i had plans! anyway im sure i wouldn't be caught on awares dat day. Ill try and be fully kitted for anyone dat knocks @ my door!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by tunjikrown(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2006
Hum ! i have been thinking of this next Val, but thanks to NYSC who is opening the camp that day rolleyes so im going to be on the way to the far east or north that day, but i will still call my girl and asure her that the 2007 edition will be romantic! kiss
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by CHOCHORI(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2006
pls who stays in imo state or ph,its anything happining on vals day.want to do mine in nigeria,particularly eastern countryside.any show for that way pls get me informed
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2006
Posted on: Today at 03:05:31 PMPosted by: CHOCHORI
Insert Quote
please who stays in imo state or ph,its anything happining on vals day.want to do mine in nigeria,particularly eastern countryside.any show for that way please get me informed

I may not be there but men show dey.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by prettyH(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2006
Right now i've got no plans at the moment.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
Always plan ahead of time @ all things.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by kaylala(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
you can as well plan for her,or what dou think wink
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by wills(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
For that day i plan to break up with my Boo. So  VAL DAY, will be our last  special day and night out.
I know she too is ready to move on.... so lets just  ... kiss... and say good bye

Sunday 22-jan 06.

Its Done,   we had to put an end to the relationship, i its getting us nowhere and we know it, so rather than stay togethere and work the unworkable out, we chose to remain friends and see each other try succeed in diffrent relationships with diffrent folks.

The good thing for me, I have val day free  NOW!!!. thanks for the advise prettyH...
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by prettyH(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2006
wills:

For that day i plan to break up with my Boo. So VAL DAY, will be our last special day and night out.
I know she too is ready to move on.... so lets just ... kiss... and say good bye

Good for you both. Why not break up b/4 the 14th and save yourselves the unnecessary expenses.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by kaylala(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2006
Just hang on whichever way
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by lysaa(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2006
CHOCHORI:

please who stays in imo state or ph,its anything happining on vals day.want to do mine in nigeria,particularly eastern countryside.any show for that way please get me informed
portharcourt is so dried now, no major plans for valentine,except maybe on individual bases. don't think i'd be here that day, its either i'd up north or west or back to base-down south.  undecided
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2006
Posted by: kaylala
Insert Quote
you can as well plan for her,or what dou think
Ya it's notin.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2006
If u have notin to give send sms,here is some help People!.

love sms > valentines day

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,my sweet angel

I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2006
mikebuddy:

If u have notin to give send sms,here is some help People!. 
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest
awwwww. my oh my! that's so funny in a sweet way
nice words mike
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Ashbaby(f): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2006
Whoa! I'm soo going to use those! Good ones!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Etemini(f): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2006
every day is val as far as i live.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Ashbaby(f): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2006
Amen to that, sista!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by icingbaby(f): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2006
this is for all y'all that don't have no plans on valentine's day, i hope you like it.

Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by prettyH(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2006
Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. The second pic is soooooooooooooo cute.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by snazzydawn(f): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2006
well,I plan to spend Val's day on NL....now you all are wondering why I will not spend it with my fiance....thats because he lives in Lagos and I live in Uyo.So I will spend it here unless he comes to Uyo.... cry
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by prettyH(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,I plan to spend Val's day on NL.now you all are wondering why I will not spend it with my fiance.thats because he lives in Lagos and I live in Uyo.So I will spend it here unless he comes to Uyo.... cry

Why not go down to Lag
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by snazzydawn(f): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2006
it ain't that easy. sad I would love to,but I work and so......... cry cry cry cry cry I work for an establishment and will not get a day off,but he is his own boss and can afford to do it....I really hope he comes here..... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? / About Urhobo Girls / My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.