Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! (16343 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by akinolasam: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
Fellow NAIRALANDERS, how can I stop this constant response from my spouse.

Each time I am outside our home and I see all these sexy looks and appeals, I often console myself with the thought that someone is waiting for me at home, and that I will have all the fun am looking for as soon as I get home.
But on the contrary, it has become almost a regular response for me these days to hear my partner telling me; "I am tired", or "I am not feeling fine", or "I am not in the mood"

What is really wrong? How can I stop this PUNISHMENT?

Sincere advices are welcome. Pls keep all the YABIS.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by blacksta(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
Yawns

Ol boy try your luck in the streets, grin
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by DualCore1: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
akinolasam:

Pls keep all the YABIS.
Chei na! You're wicked o! The yabis that we feed on undecided
Ok, out of respect o I will keep quiet.
But if you find it in your heart to give me one free yabis slot on your thread, I will be grateful grin
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Poster i will advice you to also ignore her, what you should do is go out and s3x other women out there (but use condom) and when you get home act tired, ladies in Nigeria are everywere and waiting to be used,this is the only way to bring your so called partner to her senses (she can leave if she is tired of the relationship).
Dont slack be focus.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Travelista(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
Sounds like you're trying to rationalize returning those 'sexy looks and appeals'. I don't know why you're talking to us about your marital problems when your spouse is the one you're meant to address. Could be that your SO is putting in work elsewhere and is dead beat by the time you get home.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by twindude: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
guy, Don’t be precipitous in assuming the worst. The phrase "I need some space" or any other mannerism that fits might simply mean that you are too available, and need to present a challenge again. Consequently, the only way that you will ascertain whether the relationship is over is by giving her exactly what she wants -- SPACE.

However, make sure the "space" you give her is on your terms, not hers.

If your availability is the issue, don’t be too quick to respond when she is ready for you. Alternatively, if your relationship is over, she may very well ask you to come back if she finds out that you are dating someone else -- particularly if you begin dating someone else before she finds a replacement for you. try completely ignoring her, seek some where for solace, it alwaz works like magic. wink
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by akinolasam: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
Travelista:

Sounds like you're trying to rationalize returning those 'sexy looks and appeals'. I don't know why you're talking to us about your marital problems when your spouse is the one you're meant to address. Could be that your SO is putting in work elsewhere and is dead beat by the time you get home.

Are U saying what I don't want to think about?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you're irresistable, she'll be all over you.

so try to be irresistable. Also, help out around the house if the housework is a load.

you can also go with the babyish advice of mobo444 and other jumpin' johnnys, if that's your style.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MissyB1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
Poster,
Please, winnow the comments You get, if You want to save your home.
Completely ignore kè? Big Joke!!! undecided
First thing - Sit her down and talk about it.
You shoulda done that, before bringing this issue to us.

In case I don't understand.  . . . . You're married, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you're not married then i dont know what you can do oh.

maybe the lady is trying to tell you something.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by akinolasam: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
tpiah:

if you're not married then i dont know what you can do oh.

We have been married for about 6 years now, we are both carrier people.
3 children,  A house help who take care of all the house-work.

To be honest with U guys, I am starved sexually - maybe about average of once in a month.
On a good time 2ice. 3ice/month has been very rare.

We have TALKED, TALK,& still TALKING.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by 1105(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
poster follow tpiah's advice
shes the best around these parts
BUT dont annoy her, cos shes a smooth criminal~
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by 5p1naz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
people always got one story or the other about something wrong with em or their spouse. . . . u know sometimes i wonder if all these are true. . . angry angry
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Olumogun: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
5p1naz:

people always got one story or the other about something wrong with em or their spouse. . . . u know sometimes i wonder if all these are true. . . angry angry

Do you have something to tell the broda-man or not
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
can't say much on this.

If she is less than 40 years of age and with a not too stressful job then she is deffinately getting it else where

Hit the streets dude and catch some fun, she doesn't care a hoot about your emotons.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by vivaladiva(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
have u tried talking to her first
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by akinolasam: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
akinolasam:

We have TALKED, TALK,& still TALKING.

Some asked this earlier.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Is there any cheque u have nt signd? Anytn thing u declined 2 do for her which she actualy askd? Do both of u still chat,or it only when the urge comes?

1 Like

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Gabry(f): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2010
@ Poster,

Did u ask her for sex or did you do your thang and show your swagga? Cause to be honest with you, they key point to a ladies love hole is that you know which buttons to press (you know where is her h0r.ny spot) and she is all yours for the night.

Different ladies have different sensitive spots so u have to know which is your wife's sensitive spot.

Take example me. I am all for my bf is he place his shaft at my butt crack while teasing my n1ppl3s with his fingers while giving me that manly spoon hugs and kissing on my neck. If he starts off that way, I will be all his for the night but than again whats the difference. Im always up for sex no matter the condition cause he turns me on just looking at him! shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2010
^^whoa!

** fans self**
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by 5p1naz(m): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2010
Olumogun:

Do you have something to tell the broda-man or not

u nko?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Gabry(f): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2010
tpiah:

^^wow, lots of information shocked cheesy

after 3 kids, let's know how you're doing and if you're still eating up your partner like candy. grin

Well, the guy needs suggestion I offered what I know, thats all. If u know better, u should offered yours instead. ,
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Tinksh(f): 3:41am On Aug 05, 2010
Please dont go elsewhere, you will definately destroy what you have spent 6 years building. She may just be going through a phase, women have lots of phases, lol!! Just romance her. Be nice to her, love her, spoil her without wanting sex, if she wants it say 'no thats not what i was looking for' Trust me it will drive her nuts till she has to jump on you. The effort will be worth it. 6 years is a fairly long time, you guys may of just got into a rut and need a little spice. Go for it, what you got to loose?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2010
@ Poster someone is trying to tell you the key to your wife after 6 years of marriage (very funny), the issue is your wife have seen that you are not the type of man that chase after other women, women love and fear competition,if she knew you were type that goes after women outside she wont try what she is trying now (believe me).
Do both of you sleep in the same room, if yes or no then the answer to this is the same, DO IT THE KING SOLOMOND WAY, carry other women outside (you can even let her know), because it is some were in the bible that the man body belong to the wife and the wife to the husband in marriage, for every action there is a reaction.
She is using what she thinks she has to prove a point,my brother you have to prove a point too, the marriage is heading for the rock any way the way she is carrying it and it is because she knows you are 100% faithful she is doing what she does, dont beg or plead for your property, go outside and tell HER YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER PROPERTY.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2010
vivaladiva:

have u tried talking to her first

Talking to her for what,he should go out and hunt the free ladies,she is proving a point and he should prove his point.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by r231(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^hehehehe

Abi o lol
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by agitator: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2010
MOBO444:

@ Poster someone is trying to tell you the key to your wife after 6 years of marriage (very funny), the issue is your wife have seen that you are not the type of man that chase after other women, women love and fear competition,if she knew you were type that goes after women outside she wont try what she is trying now (believe me).
   Do both of you sleep in the same room, if yes or no then the answer to this is the same, DO IT THE KING SOLOMOND WAY, carry other women outside (you can even let her know), because it is some were in the bible that the man body belong to the wife and the wife to the husband in marriage, for every action there is a reaction.
   She is using what she thinks she has to prove a point,my brother you have to prove a point too, the marriage is heading for the rock any way the way she is carrying it and it is because she knows you are 100% faithful she is doing what she does, dont beg or plead for your property, go outside and tell HER YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER PROPERTY.

Take and implement this advice. OP I was like you, but things have changed.  Now, I am in charge.  cool
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by fubiluv: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2010
I strongly support[b] Tink_sh.[/b]
Running outside will neva solve anything.It will only make you a carward.Find out the problem in your marriage and handle it like a Man,
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2010
fubiluv:

I strongly support[b] Tink_sh.[/b]
Running outside will neva solve anything.It will only make you a carward.Find out the problem in your marriage and handle it like a Man,

Is the wife handling the issue like a real woman,@ poster if you follow the advice of these ladies you will forever be under the strong hold of your wife (believe me) and you will never enjoy your marriage anymore.
There will be lots of blackmail, you have to use your own method,you have tried to handle the issue like a man for 6 months or more and were did it get you,now handle the issue like a REAL MAN. (You have to risk something or risk everything), unless you are scared of you wife (most average working Yoruba men are anyway) then you not the MAN i think you are (goodbye).
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Please dont go elsewhere, you will definately destroy what you have spent 6 years building. She may just be going through a phase, women have lots of phases, lol!! Just romance her. Be nice to her, love her, spoil her without wanting sex, if she wants it say 'no thats not what i was looking for' Trust me it will drive her nuts till she has to jump on you. The effort will be worth it. 6 years is a fairly long time, you guys may of just got into a rut and need a little spice. Go for it, what you got to loose?

What phase, that is what they use in tricking us (phase indeed), when our grand father had 6 wives did any go through a phase, even now in Nigeria can a wife of an Oba, Onni,Obi,Ovie or sultan go through a phase or the wives to a rich man like Dangote, Okoya or Atiku.
See what i mean the phaze is just a trick,she is trying to put a point,if the MARRIAGE WANT TO BREAK LET IT BREAK,BE A MAN,YOUR WIFE IS ALREADY BREAKING IT ANYWAY AND SHE HAS MORE TO LOSE,unless she never really wanted to marry you and you used your cash back then to marry her and she is now doing well and regret marrying you (i dont think so).
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Tinksh(f): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2010
MOBO444, you sound like a fool!
Marriage is more than just sex. REAL MEN handle their business and dont run away like spoilt children to get what they want. I wasnt talking about nigerian specifically i was talking about marriage in general and women in general//doesnt matter where they are from.
A real man could handle his wife without using her as an excuse to cheat.
The phase i was referring to is after 6 years they may be settled into the unexcitment of everyday. He wanted a womans percpective and he got it. So pull your silly head in, you obviously have no clue about women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why is Love so Painful at Times? / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.