Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys Help A Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help A Bro (1068 Views)

Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro / Help A Bro / Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello everyone
Am actually 20 yrs old and got out of school few months back.
and I need help as regards some couple of issues;
(1). I find it hard to get my girlfriend's laid....the thing is I dated some couple of girls when I was still in school but I did have sex with less that 20% of them...I do make a move but am just kinda terrible when it comes to begging people for stuffs....so guys how do you do all this easily
(2). Am actually an introvert somehow but when I woo a lady sometimes the relationship is less than a month before I get fed up and that's mostly because most times I'll be the one to call, strike a conversation and the response I get mostly even after typing Epistles is less than 5 words on WhatsApp...And lastly am actually more involved in the relationship than them because it's more like am too nice for the Ladies persona
(3). In every hood there's this lady who is like everyone's booty call...even guys who ain't as good looking and even loaded as me get her laid but I still won't find it easy to bang her...
please guys is there anything am doing wrong or who can tutor cos I wanna become a player and as a matter of fact I've never been lucky recently when it comes to relationship....
Please everyone held a dude.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Help A Bro by Sirheny007(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Go back to your mother's hut boy.
undecided
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Only you can help yourself.

But as a general rule, get a sharp wingman, someone who will always ginger you.
Re: Guys Help A Bro by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Go for spiritual cleansing.

I can confirm that your problem is from the village.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help A Bro by Anfieldboss: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
calvinoita:
Hello everyone
(1). I find it hard to get my girlfriend's laid....the thing is I dated some couple of girls when I was still in school but I did have sex with less that 20% of them...I do make a move but am just kinda terrible when it comes to begging people for stuffs....so guys how do you do all this easily
(2). Am actually an introvert somehow but when I woo a lady sometimes the relationship is less than a month before I get fed up and that's mostly because most times I'll be the one to call, strike a conversation and the response I get mostly even after typing Epistles is less than 5 words on WhatsApp...And lastly am actually more involved in the relationship than them because it's more like am too nice for the Ladies persona
(3). In every hood there's this lady who is like everyone's booty call...even guys who ain't as good looking and even loaded as me get her laid but I still won't find it easy to bang her...
please guys is there anything am doing wrong or who can tutor cos [b]I wanna become a player [/b]and as a matter of fact I've never been lucky recently when it comes to relationship....

What an ambition undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help A Bro by tripplephi: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
and you are a YOUTH at age 20 AND THIS IS WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND??

The youth are not the leaders of tomorrow.... only the YOUTHS WHO HAVE CLARITY AND BALANCE IN THEIR PSYCHOLOGY can actually effectively lead Nigeria out of its current state.

You are 20 and this is how you think? Brother, its not the best o. MAKE YOURSELF GREATER BY WEALTH AND HIGH SUCCESS that ladies will chase you.

Do not give yourself to women... it will ruin your integrity in future.

calvinoita:
Hello everyone
please guys is there anything am doing wrong or who can tutor cos I wanna become a player and as a matter of fact I've never been lucky recently when it comes to relationship....

1 Like

Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
mrAMG:
Only you can help yourself.

But as a general rule, get a sharp wingman, someone who will always ginger you.
alright bruh
thanks for the comment bro
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Go for spiritual cleansing.

I can confirm that your problem is from the village.
kinda funny
thanks all the same
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Anfieldboss:

What an ambition undecided
Bro if I got issues with my career I know the way to the career section
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
tripplephi:

The youth are not the leaders of tomorrow.... only the YOUTHS WHO HAVE CLARITY AND BALANCE IN THEIR PSYCHOLOGY can actually effectively lead Nigeria out of its current state.

You are 20 and this is how you think? Brother, its not the best o. MAKE YOURSELF GREATER BY WEALTH AND HIGH SUCCESS that ladies will chase you.

you did prove a point maturely bro
but am an adult I can take decisions myself and everything is going on well with me I plan on delving into business very soon and the capital ain't the issue... everything is okay with me bro...
I know ladies ain't everything but it's literally a cycle bro just catch fun for some time and probably get married later
thanks all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
please guys I need more comments
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Snowfancy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jeezz man at 20, u left school and all u could think of is how to get laid?? Why Did u even drop outer school sef?
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Snowfancy:
Jeezz man at 20, u left school and all u could think of is how to get laid??
Why Did u even drop outer school sef?
I didn't drop out fam
Got my Bsc already and I studied Public Health
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Snowfancy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
calvinoita:

I didn't drop out fam
Got my Bsc already and I studied Public Health
ok thats great congrats on that, pardon the wrong interpretation from me.. to the matter still why should getting laid be ur next move??
Re: Guys Help A Bro by kunleweb: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
tripplephi:

The last sentence makes perfect sense
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Legionx: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bro you need to get rid of the sexual urge, get some prostitues first and release yourself.
girls respond to money and funny.. Once you get the looks and cash, then get a sense of humour, but dont be a comedian. Give her those seductive looks inbetween laughs and make a few sexual remarks. Remember to make her comfortable first and dont forget to touch her... Some girls respond slowly, others respond fast.. When girls see a funny, confident guy that isnt trying too hard to get their attention they will treat you with respect. But if you are too clingy, they will treat you like trash.
Dont act too nice, once a week go out, walk around and just take a girls number, remember, dont be too nice, be funny and confident and the girl will give you respect. Good clothes, having Beards, a car and a good android phone gives you an advantage. When you do this and girls turn you down simply keep trying until you become confident enough and good at making them laugh. Dont rush, there are others out there calvinoita
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Snowfancy:
ok thats great congrats on that, pardon the wrong interpretation from me.. to the matter still why should getting laid be ur next move??
it's all good bro
Getting laid ain't my goal in life just that I don't know how to keep a girl like I still don't know my way around most of these stuff and am not a virgin and stuffs like that I've had sex like lotta times bruh
just need some tutoring
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Legionx:
Bro you need to get rid of the sexual urge, get some prostitues first and release yourself.
girls respond to money and funny.. Once you get the looks and cash, then get a sense of humour, but dont be a comedian. Give her those seductive looks inbetween laughs and make a few sexual remarks. Remember to make her comfortable first and dont forget to touch her... Some girls respond slowly, others respond fast.. When girls see a funny, confident guy that isnt trying too hard to get their attention they will treat you with respect. But if you are too clingy, they will treat you like trash.
Dont act too nice, once a week go out, walk around and just take a girls number, remember, dont be too nice, be funny and confident and the girl will give you respect. Good clothes, having Beards, a car and a good android phone gives you an advantage. When you do this and girls turn you down simply keep trying until you become confident enough and good at making them laugh. Dont rush, there are others out there calvinoita
Thanks a lot for this bro
God bless you
Re: Guys Help A Bro by hahahahahaha(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
You probably have a baby non-threatening face.
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
hahahahahaha:
You probably have a baby non-threatening face.
yeah I kinda have a young face lol
6ft3 tall tho
Re: Guys Help A Bro by ikeno(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
at your age I was still a virgin,more focus in my education and planing on having a better future.
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikeno:
at your age I was still a virgin,more focus in my education and planing on having a better future.
Am done with education huh
and my future doesn't look blurry.
thanks for stopping by huh
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Goddys(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
There is nothing there except one hole. Focus on your future. Forget women. Must all men lose control of themselves to chemical and hormonal surges. Be a real man. Forget women entirely. You may have one night stand once in 3 mnths and mastubate occasionally to be in perfect control
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Judek2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
When I was your age, I was a virgin thinking of my future.
Forget girls, think more of life than fu.c. kk..
But Do if you get the chance, just don't make it a priority..
Re: Guys Help A Bro by tripplephi: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Children play with FIRE as FUN, Adults know the difference. FUN that wont be FUN 10 YEARS FROM NOW... wont be worth it.

I give you a candid advice, it is mature adults who listen to the elderly that live long enough to be elders...

AFTER GOD....FEAR WOMEN... you are spiritually informed enough to know the difference between a girl out for fun and a SLAYER out for VICTIMS.

a word is usually enough for the wise.

calvinoita:

you did prove a point maturely bro
but am an adult I can take decisions myself and everything is going on well with me I plan on delving into business very soon and the capital ain't the issue... everything is okay with me bro...
I know ladies ain't everything but it's literally a cycle bro just catch fun for some time and probably get married later
thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
tripplephi:
Children play with FIRE as FUN, Adults know the difference. FUN that wont be FUN 10 YEARS FROM NOW... wont be worth it.

I give you a candid advice, it is mature adults who listen to the elderly that live long enough to be elders...

AFTER GOD....FEAR WOMEN... you are spiritually informed enough to know the difference between a girl out for fun and a SLAYER out for VICTIMS.

a word is usually enough for the wise.

alright boss
Thank you
Re: Guys Help A Bro by solz007(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Bro..! Based On Your Post You're Young, Rich And Good Looking?? Is You doing this cause you wanna Woo the Girl of your Dream or you wanna keep F'ing dem gyals??

Gee! it's Not Worth it Last Last Cause at 20 you're already doing this. what's the probability that when you're married you won't keep doing it. statistics shows that individuals that indulge in pre-marital S#x tend to have failed marriages, STD's and Bro. you won't get that Maximum Satisfaction. check this out at 20 I'm Banging already what will happen when I'm like 30 do you think I'll still enjoy banging?? why cause I had some P#ssy when I was young.

Respect your Future Wife & Kids by being a Loyal Husband and Father... guess I've Preached a lot!

Well Wetin I Sabi??

Nobody's Perfect But we all hope our Wrongs are Right With GOD before He Calls Us. Think About Eternity Bro.

OYA Back 2 the Mata Like I just Came through!
Bro. If you want to feel Loved by a Girl?? make her feel Loved First.

You're always To Knack Driven but girls are always Emotional driven. like for guys the need S#x First before being Emotional while girls until they're in that Emotional state before they'll indulge in it... Hope I make some sense shah??

with this you need to think about getting her in that Emotional mood forgetting about yourself, that's if you truly Love her like most Niqqaz tell dem Gyals before getting it.
How do you do this??
it takes a long time to get them in the mood like an hour or so!
- Write her Love notes
-send her flowers
-create time and chill with her, chill no be banging oh
-give her space to spend time with her pals
-help her out without her asking for it
etc! Nah her go personally come for the Kpa! but be patient with her!!

Lastly, don't break the Code by being too Nice.. Hmm Chale Never be too Nice to her. don't give her free stuffs always. this what I mean example if she asks for Cash. say this to her if I give U this cash will you do that for me? maybe go watch a football match or play Tennis. with this she will respect you more and she'll see you like a Real Man that she can't Boss around. And don't look too Needy don't act like without her you can't do nothing. give yourselves space to miss each other. Woah I'm almost writing a Chapter here.. #Unedited
pick the sense in it
Re: Guys Help A Bro by Snowfancy(m): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2018
calvinoita:

it's all good bro
Getting laid ain't my goal in life just that I don't know how to keep a girl like I still don't know my way around most of these stuff and am not a virgin and stuffs like that I've had sex like lotta times bruh
just need some tutoring
OK, why not search for this thread titled DATING DRILLS by HARDDON, might be of help to u in some way.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 3:52am On Dec 21, 2018
solz007:
Bro..! Based On Your Post You're Young, Rich And Good Looking?? Is You doing this cause you wanna Woo the Girl of your Dream or you wanna keep F'ing dem gyals??

Gee! it's Not Worth it Last Last Cause at 20 you're already doing this. what's the probability that when you're married you won't keep doing it. statistics shows that individuals that indulge in pre-marital S#x tend to have failed marriages, STD's and Bro. you won't get that Maximum Satisfaction. check this out at 20 I'm Banging already what will happen when I'm like 30 do you think I'll still enjoy banging?? why cause I had some P#ssy when I was young.

Respect your Future Wife & Kids by being a Loyal Husband and Father... guess I've Preached a lot!

Well Wetin I Sabi??

Nobody's Perfect But we all hope our Wrongs are Right With GOD before He Calls Us. Think About Eternity Bro.

OYA Back 2 the Mata Like I just Came through!
Bro. If you want to feel Loved by a Girl?? make her feel Loved First.

You're always To Knack Driven but girls are always Emotional driven. like for guys the need S#x First before being Emotional while girls until they're in that Emotional state before they'll indulge in it... Hope I make some sense shah??

with this you need to think about getting her in that Emotional mood forgetting about yourself, that's if you truly Love her like most Niqqaz tell dem Gyals before getting it.
How do you do this??
it takes a long time to get them in the mood like an hour or so!
- Write her Love notes
-send her flowers
-create time and chill with her, chill no be banging oh
-give her space to spend time with her pals
-help her out without her asking for it
etc! Nah her go personally come for the Kpa! but be patient with her!!

Lastly, don't break the Code by being too Nice.. Hmm Chale Never be too Nice to her. don't give her free stuffs always. this what I mean example if she asks for Cash. say this to her if I give U this cash will you do that for me? maybe go watch a football match or play Tennis. with this she will respect you more and she'll see you like a Real Man that she can't Boss around. And don't look too Needy don't act like without her you can't do nothing. give yourselves space to miss each other. Woah I'm almost writing a Chapter here.. #Unedited
pick the sense in it
Whoop
Seriously bro really gained a lot as regards this your post...I guess I'll just change my mindset and not make chasing chic's my priority...
I just kinda felt like am loosing girls too much and probably am doing something wrong and maybe grooming will help lol.
But I'll just ignore the chics aspect...
Thanks all the same boss
Re: Guys Help A Bro by calvinoita: 3:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Snowfancy:
OK, why not search for this thread titled DATING DRILLS by HARDDON, might be of help to u in some way.
alright boss
I'll check it out
thanks bruh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Goes Completely Pantless (photo) / MEN ONLY: If You Want To Naturally And Permanently Last Longer In Bed, See This / Why Does York University Have Many Matured Students In Their Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.