Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro (1489 Views)

Help A Bro Please / Help A Bro / Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pls guys how can I receive money from the US without using western union /PayPal or any fraudulent means from a friend living overseas.....
I don't know if there are other apps like chipper cash or any other mobile app that can help receive it...
I will gladly appreciate any comments......
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by FrankLewis01: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Me and you know say nobody wan send you money but sha Use remitly.

6 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
FrankLewis01:
is it an app
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by christianjoy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Benz03:
Pls guys how can I receive money from the US without using western union /PayPal or any fraudulent means from a friend living overseas.....
I don't know if there are other apps like chipper cash or any other mobile app that can help receive it...
use chipper cash download the app and register
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Davieboy: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Open a domocillary account $. Most of these banks allow you to do that plus the process is fairly easy. Gtb,first bank ,zenith etc
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by loosecanon50(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Benz03:

Western union is not a fraudulent avenue to receive money from the US, unless if you're an impersonator. Else, WU is your best bet.

4 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Nazgul: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Benz03:
Western Union isn't a fraudulent means na...in fact it's one of the oldest and safest means of receiving money abroad.

Another easier way is to open a dollar account here in Nigeria with your bank and give the account number to whoever you're expecting to receive the money from.

The person would make a direct transfer from his foreign bank to your account here in Nigeria and you can withdraw the money.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by nicerod(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Benz03:
U can open a domiciliary account any bank around u.

I'm a banker I don't know if u are based in Lagos.

I can help u get the money directly to ur account
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by healthconcerns(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Do you want me to help you with my USD Account?

Benz03:
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Phimzy: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
You can open a payoneer account..send me a mail @ phlipikpenyic@gmail.com for link
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pioneer account, moneygram, dormiciliary account, giftcard etc

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Pedrokush: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Simply tell your brother to get you gift cards with the money sad
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by gfon(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Benz03:
tell him to buy you gift cards instead. Some go as high as #500 per 1$
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by byinks(f): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2022
I can help but I do charge 2.8% per 1000 USD.

My number is below if interested.
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by MrPADDY(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benz03:
Try TransferWise
https://www.nairaland.com/7281099/how-verify-wise-transferwise-account
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benz03:

angry
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benz03:

bro did u juss say Western union is fradulent? really?... u kidddin me right?

..ok why dont u ask the person in the U.S to tie the moiney to a parrrot bird so the parrrot can fly down to Nigeria without gettin visa!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by naniawini(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sendwave
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by CeazerMafia22(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
FrankLewis01:
Savage
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by okunwaye(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
You leave western union and PayPal Dey find Scammers wey go say make u dm dem as if dem be bank grin
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
okunwaye:
You leave western union and PayPal Dey find Scammers wey go say make u dm dem as if dem be bank grin
I don't know anything about western union and paypal
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by level77: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Benz03 post=117606628]Pls guys how can I receive money from the US without using western union /PayPal or any fraudulent means from a friend living overseas.....

Use WORLD REMIT
Your friend should register with them online and the money will be transferred directly to your account .
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=level77 post=117760480][/quote]Ok bro
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Slynation(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Open a binance account and retrieve your money via USDT...you will be getting 100% of your money without rip off
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro did u juss say Western union is fradulent? really?... u kidddin me right?

..ok why dont u ask the person in the U.S to tie the moiney to a parrrot bird so the parrrot can fly down to Nigeria without gettin visa!!(no ofeinse) angry
Ok the sender have used western union how do i cash it
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benz03:
Ok the sender have used western union how do i cash it

Bro, sender sends moiney from Western Union to another Western union...meaning He sends it from a Western Union in the U.S to a Western Union there in Nigeria. The Western Union in the U.S will ask him what state/branch he wants him to send it to. If he chooses Abuja for example, They will give him addresses in Abuja and tell him to choose the nearest location to you. Western union will then ask him for a security question and answer which he can make uo...eg What is your dogs name..Bingo.. Sender will then give u this question and answer. When you get to the Western Union branch in yor state, the western union will ask u for the same Question and answe. You will have to repet this to them . this helps them verify that you are the reciever. You may then need to collect the moiney in cash ...unless the sender sends it directly to you account.
As the sender to ask Western union in the US if they can send it directly to your account..bro, thats the easiest option, I have dont thos millions of times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Bro the sender has used western union how many days will it take b4 it will reflect in nigeria im asking because they sent it directly into my account and The person sent my The tracking code
Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by CoconutMilk: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
World Remit
SendWave
Avoid Nairaland Scammers

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Receive Money From The US Help A Bro by Benz03: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2022
CoconutMilk:
World Remit SendWave Avoid Nairaland Scammers
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What An Unfaithful Wife / How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things / I Feel Like Am Drifting Away From My Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.