Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,569 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana (1444 Views)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana by GhanaBlogger(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
PHOTOS: Meet the TV Presenter Serwaa Amihere, the lady Davido chops in Ghana.

Her insight, enthusiasm and dedication to news production greatly inspired colleagues in the newsroom, reason she was adjudged Best News Room Staff of the Year, 2017 by GHOne TV.

Stepping out of her comfort zone in the entertainment industry where news is more softer and filled with sensational gossips, Serwaa Amihere joined the GHOne News team and readily bonded with other reporters, instantaneously started learning from experienced mentors like Nana Aba Anamoah and Bola Ray, who took her through various teachings to enhance her experiences worth the journey into the space of broadcast journalism.

She needed to learn and adjust quickly to beat tight schedules; the skills demanded in any newsroom are quite different from that used in the area of showbiz. “Indeed those early lessons are with me everywhere I go” – She explained.

We are proud of Serwaa Amihere’s accomplishments, incredibly gifted news anchor, producer and event host.

You will know Serwaa Amihere as the talented young Ghanaian female broadcast journalist, known for producing the award winning

CLICK LINK TO READ FULL + PHOTOS AND ALL ABOUT HER AND DAVIDO DATING PICS

https://helpinghana.com/index.php/2018/02/02/923/

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana by isgombe: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
FTC FOR UR CHEAP MTN DATA CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana by okomile(f): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na this news go trend for the next one week!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Popular Pastor’s Wife Who Allegedly Sent Her N*de Video / Joroolumofin Fakes His Instagram Interactions (evidences Via Pictures Attached) / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.