Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Whats your Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats your Say? (723 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats your Say? by yagbaboy1(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2010
i went to my friends house and after sometime my girlfriend visited my friend who is also her boyfriend. na wao [flash=200,200]http://My girlfriend met me in her boyfriends house[/flash]. what to do?
Re: Whats your Say? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2010
Oyino or Niger babe?
Re: Whats your Say? by yagbaboy1(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2010
olas2u:

Oyino or Niger babe
na naija babe
Re: Whats your Say? by Blueice4re(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2010
I dont get it.
Re: Whats your Say? by yagbaboy1(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2010
let me make it simple 2 understand. i left abuja foe Makurdi with the knowledge that my girlfriend(so called for now) was also coming to Makurdi ,there i visited her friend(her boyfriend i may input) and as we were discussing(me and her boyfriend) she came in not knowing i was there(laughs) am thinking of what to do to her.
Re: Whats your Say? by browncocos(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2010
its obvious she was playing you
dump her already! or keep using her if you wish
one question though
did you tell your buddy you were with the "SAME GIRL" (usher-r-kelly style grin)
abi you were busy laffing as u are doing now  ^^^^^^ undecided
Re: Whats your Say? by yagbaboy1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
just as i finish writing this post,she called me to tell me that she had a fight with the guy over me(am laughing)and she wants me to call the guy and tell her that she has notin with me.so that she can resolve with the guy(na wao0
Re: Whats your Say? by Omolola1(f): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
you okay? :-\
Re: Whats your Say? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
yagbaboy1:

just as i finish writing this post,she called me to tell me that she had a fight with the guy over me(am laughing)and she wants me to call the guy and tell her that she has notin with me.so that she can resolve with the guy(na wao0

call the guy and tell him THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

also, the fact that you still call her your girlfriend is "strange".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clintons Daughters Wedding / Socialnetworking Sites Na My Trouble Now / When Arguments Occur,would You Tell Your Family/friends Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.