Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor (35846 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by gurnam: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Lolz. Las las they will find their way back to Bourdillon to prostrate and beg for forgiveness

They should ask others that did that before..Obanikoro, Femi Pedro and so many others like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by NOC1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
supporters no get name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Maydfourth: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Ambode is a closed chapter in Lagos politics...He should go and contest for Senator in his hometown Ondo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by emerged01(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Followers that couldn't vote for him during primary elections
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Ziggylady(f): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Mark my Words! The Next Few years will be very Dicey in Lagos...

It will be Ground breaking years!

Tinubu Dynasty will be split into 3 parts!

Later 2 will come together to Collaspe Tinubu!!

Remember I said this!

Are you sure??..i doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by chidextec: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Double or quadruple that figure and give it to Jimi. He will still loose woefully.. grin Lagos is APC. Case closed.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Lordofthewest(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Laughing in urhobo
Ahmed0336:
Ambode supporters that couldn't help retained his seat during primaries?

Laughing in Swahili grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stanleeodor(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/ambodes-supporters-dump-apc-endorse-agbaje-for-governor/

They dump APC to other Party that will stop APC from Winning Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Achorise: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
No reign last forever,even Tinibu will know that man can not be manipulated for so long.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by rawe45: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Petersamuel8:
If only they can vote out tinubu

If only...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Highsigher(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Remember I said this!

Which primary school u go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by israelmao(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Ambode is a pretender,take it or leave it.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by rawe45: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
gurnam:
Lolz. Las las they will find their way back to Bourdillon to prostrate and beg for forgiveness

They should ask others that did that before..Obanikoro, Femi Pedro and so many others like that

You're Smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by ogunsj: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Remember I said this!
were where the 25 thousands during the primary? funny News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Bhol28: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2018
They dumped APC and joined Accord party and support PDP.Wanders shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by shegra58: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Supporters wey no fit rescue him from humiliation during primary cant do anything during the main election and beside who count them and na for which stadium the decamping take happen winkFake news everywhere shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by berrystunn(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Power must change hand
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Prompto: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Petersamuel8:
If only they can vote out tinubu
and vote the hopeless candidate of the Igbos ba ?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Rekeb: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
deboysben:
Jimmy Agbaje popularity is gaining momentum

In Aba?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by braveboy64(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2018
They really need money
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stanleeodor(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
Apc is a devilish party.

And you are what now, an Angel
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by bluecircle470: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
Ambode lost the primary, agreed, but you don't know the mind of the person that you have wrestled to the ground!

Ambode can do not more than a dead dog. No party can take over from APC in Lagos for now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Akolawole(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Remember I said this!

Unbreakable heritage
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Remember I said this!

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by FBIL: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
The problem about this tribe is that they don't even trust any speech made through their own mouth. They are so complex that they always accept anything low as standard, and that's why they hate anybody struggling to live better in life. Yet, I have many of them whom I have helped, both within and outside Nigeria. Those ones too, might be loyal to my face but I'm sure they usually bite when I turn my back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by excel101(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Racoon:
Ambode should have man up.Rochas's iberiberism was never allowed to stand in Imo.
You dont fight Tinubu in public like that, rather be calculating and strategic in order to outwit Tinubu, the Lagos State political strongman ( just like what A
Gov. Ambode's follower are doing)

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by ehissi(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
This is the problem I have with political strategists of today. Must you announce every major move on social media or TV. You are simply showing Tinubu and Co. where to place barricades to ensure the victory of their candidate.

Ambode's defeat should have made this clear enough, fine Oba of Lagos endorse you, announce only within your circles of trust.

25,000 people defect, keep it on the low and use it to shock APC pundits on election day.

A state like lagos is wired into APC from the ground up, so no matter the amount of supporters you have, it make no difference.

Except you can spring up a strong surprise on election day, you are gonna lose.

Highest they will create violence in areas where they know they don't have the numbers and divert security to areas where they have the numbers.

Osun should have been a note of warning, but people caught up in the high of a moment, always throw caution to the wind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures) / El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.